Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New member new RTR

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  2014RTR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! So I'm finally a proud mustang owner. I just picked up a 2014 Mustang RTR spec 2. Is there any other members on here with one?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey guys! So I'm finally a proud mustang owner. I just picked up a 2014 Mustang RTR spec 2. I'm having issues attaching pictures does anyone know a different way then using the app attachment since it keeps crashing.
Very nice and welcome! Have those same rims in dark bronze ;)

as for the app, android or ios? On android I have to force stop the app and clear cache when I want to upload photos. It is a really bad app and they don't support tapatalk which would make things easier.

#5 ·
Thanks guys! I grew up around older muscle cars and I couldn't be happier to be apart of mustang family. Here's another picture of my baby sitting next to my dad's 668hp 2007 shelby gt500
Awesome car! Welcome!

#9 ·
Beautiful RTR Bro, your dad has a bada$$ Shelby too. What's the difference between a spec1 and a spec2? I know a spec3 is supercharged. What dealer did you find it at, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did she set you back?

#15 ·
I found her up at Faulkner Ford Quakertown, PA off 309, which is the only dealer in PA you can get a RTR at. I'll just say sticker price was 50k and they made me a deal I couldn't turn down. I went in to order a 2014 mustang gt, grabber blue track pack.... And left with my new love. Haha

Spec 1 is just the body kit where the spec 2 gets:
Performance
Ford Racing Tune (+16 HP, +60 ftlbs at 1500 RM)
K&N Air filter
RTR Axleback exhaust sytem (+9HP on 5.0)
Ultra High Performance Falken FK 453 Tires
Ford Racing 1" lowering springs (1.5" optional)
Ford Racing Adjustable shocks
Ford Racing upper Shock Mount
RTR Adjustable Front and Rear sway bars (4 way adjustable)
RTR Adjustable Panhard Bar
RTR Rear chassis support
Cross Drilled and slotted rotors
Appearance
RTR 19x9.5 wheels with black lug nuts (matte charcoal or silver)
RTR Front Chin
RTR Rear Spoiler
RTR Rear Diffuser
RTR Rocker splitters
RTR License plate Surround with ducts
RTR Fender badges
RTR Rear decklid applique
RTR Signature Graphics (Hood and Side Stripes)
Interior
RTR Shift Knob
RTR Embroidered Floor Mats
RTR interior badges
RTR numbered serial plate signed by Vaughn G --> Mine is number 19

#12 ·
Sweet! I have your wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.