UNBELIEVABLE - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncricket View Post

Can't beat 84 hours tho if only Obama didn't take almost half
+1000000
For his vacations and the abused welfare system.
Its good to help those who really need it but about 50-60% abuse and work the system and make more da** money cheating tax payers than hard workers. I work 90+ hours a week along with full time college and almost half of my paycheck is taken for taxes and given to those who abuse it and make more $ sitting at home watching tv. Pisses me off.
Sorry for getting off topic...
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:

Can't beat 84 hours tho if only Obama didn't take almost half
Mooncricket, haven't heard this term since I read an old mark twain book, forgot the name.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post

+1000000
For his vacations and the abused welfare system.
Its good to help those who really need it but about 50-60% abuse and work the system and make more da** money cheating tax payers than hard workers. I work 90+ hours a week along with full time college and almost half of my paycheck is taken for taxes and given to those who abuse it and make more $ sitting at home watching tv. Pisses me off.
Sorry for getting off topic...
Man, don't want to sound like a broken record but I bought mine in Houston 4 months ago. I have Gieco too. I simply called in, gave them the new VIN and they faxed a copy to the dealer while I was signing papers. Took all of 10 min. Live and learn I guess huh?

Don't feel bad about the taxes man. I'm in the same boat. Been working 12/7s for the last 10 months while finishing up my degree. Even with taxes I still making a buttload of cash.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Oops, 7/12s.
SystemCritical is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemCritical View Post

Man, don't want to sound like a broken record but I bought mine in Houston 4 months ago. I have Gieco too. I simply called in, gave them the new VIN and they faxed a copy to the dealer while I was signing papers. Took all of 10 min. Live and learn I guess huh?

Don't feel bad about the taxes man. I'm in the same boat. Been working 12/7s for the last 10 months while finishing up my degree. Even with taxes I still making a buttload of cash.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Oops, 7/12s.
I know, just want the tax payers hard earned money going to things and people who need it not lazy people who abuse the system.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I like it, I think it gives it that "come at me bro" look. Think of it as custom dude
TheAdrianHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I would do some serious checking about not having insurance on your car in Texas. A lot of states, you have to file a report with the State Police in 10 days proving that you had insurance on your vehicle.

Really Black on Black. Commit a felony for insurance fraud? Bubba can hardly wait to meet his new "*****".
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

When I bought my car, I called usaa before I drove it off the lot and gave them a VIN. It was insured in about 5 minutes over the phone.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
After having my mustang for 2 days someone had hit me while in a store! The worse part in the situation is that after buying the 5.0 I left it home in the garage in Houston due to the weather that has terrorized Oklahoma where I'm currently working. My girlfriend wanted to drive it to the store real quick to get some things. After being no more than then minutes she came out and realized this dent. She called me bailing and I expected the worse (she had gotten teeboned and totaled the car) so I did my best to calm her down and see what was wrong. The biggest problem is I haven't had time to get insurance on the vehicle since I work 12 hours a day I've gotten a few quotes but wanted to still shop around since being a 20 year old male is the best in insurance eyes so now I have to deal with trying to figure out how I'm going to get it fixed just a big clusterf**k the worse part is they hit an ran the mirror is banged up to.
In Cali you automatically have 30 days insurance coverage provided by the dealer when you buy a car for this reason, maybe look into it you might be covered
Old 05-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

The car has insurance, your truck policy will cover it. You are covered for 3days at a min with your previous policy.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Sad about the car, but it is just human nature to do these things...not get insurance and also dinging another person's property. Had a newly painted porche that I parked at the furthest spot in an empty lot, and some jerk purposely pulled alongside to render a perfect "C" dent from their door into the fresh painted car door. Some folks just have no respect.
Fix the car and move on...
mtnman325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
The car has insurance, your truck policy will cover it. You are covered for 3days at a min with your previous policy.
Also your bank has a blanket policy on the car.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

I just got off the phone with the insurance adds the mustang and it was covered under the truck policy so heading to dealership to get fixed this weekend.
Mooncricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I just got off the phone with the insurance adds the mustang and it was covered under the truck policy so heading to dealership to get fixed this weekend.
Good deal, do I get a chicken dinner.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3586589460.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	502.4 KB
ID:	109899

Glade to here it will be fixed. My wife wanted to meet for dinner, so I Parked way out there next to a curb, and told her to park next to me, so both sides of car would be covered.. So I waited in the car for her to get there, and this is what she does.. Lol.. She was trying to be funny...
Musskao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
That sucks man. In New Jersey they make you have the CAR insured before you finish the deal. Having insurance is great, but in this state you have to have proof that the new vehicle is covered under the policy.

I think even though your car wasn't insured, since you are an insured DRIVER, you would have personal liability coverage, so not the same as driving without insurance (for those breaking his balls).

I'd search the town for a vehicle with front end damage and black paint. That would piss me off beyond belief (not at girlfriend though, wasn't her fault).
Davey13GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Nobody drives my car, wife / gf is the last person I would let drive it... its lowered and blondes dont think about curbs when parking or other cars usually, just me, I trust no one...! I would cry if someone hit my car then I would want to hurt someone
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
brianw64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianw64 View Post
Nobody drives my car, wife / gf is the last person I would let drive it... its lowered and blondes dont think about curbs when parking or other cars usually, just me, I trust no one...! I would cry if someone hit my car then I would want to hurt someone
Yep, the first place they want to take it is a Chinese junk store.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
That sucks really bad!! But how did u get your car w/o insurance?? U paid it off cash?? Dealer wouldn't let u leave the lot without it...
Me too, Illinois is a stickler on Insurance, have to have insurance to get a license too now, and full coverage for unpaid vehicles
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

i just drove from florida to vermont and left my stang in the garage with a cover over it and rented a car for my gf to drive while i was gone, no way she is driving my stang, i love her but ohhh noooo...!
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
Old 05-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Texas is the same. You have to have insurance before driving off the lot. We have allot of illegal aliens down this way, and when they get into an accident they jump out of the car and run like mad. Even if it wasn't there fault . I have seen it several times down here.. I have even seen one take off with a twelve pack in his hand.. Lol
Old 05-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i just drove from florida to vermont and left my stang in the garage with a cover over it and rented a car for my gf to drive while i was gone, no way she is driving my stang, i love her but ohhh noooo...!
So how'd she take it when you got her a rental? Unless she doesn't care since she can't drive a stick anyways I'm gonna assum
Old 05-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

she can drive stick but she knows that nobody drives my car and she is ok with it, im lucky...she has driven it twice when i was drinking and she is ok but she would rather just ride and giggle everytime i mash the gas....she has a major climax i think...lol its cool that she loves going fast and is ok not driving it
Old 05-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds like a keeper.. Lol
Old 05-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #59
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post

In Cali you automatically have 30 days insurance coverage provided by the dealer when you buy a car for this reason, maybe look into it you might be covered
The 1 good thing about Cali lol

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
she can drive stick but she knows that nobody drives my car and she is ok with it, im lucky...she has driven it twice when i was drinking and she is ok but she would rather just ride and giggle everytime i mash the gas....she has a major climax i think...lol its cool that she loves going fast and is ok not driving it
You have best of both worlds, she's okay and not driving, only drives for being designated driver "if need be" and she likes going fast..
Yep she's a keeper..lol
Old 05-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

oh and she is hot as hell...) yes I got it good , very lucky man here, she has never said slow down, and loves it when I set her back in that seat...lol
Old 05-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My agent told me not to even call him till i've had the car for 30 days...got sick of so many policy changes I suppose.

Sucks that others don't care, its why I drive a focus around town. Disposable car so I could care less what happens to it.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musskao View Post

Glade to here it will be fixed. My wife wanted to meet for dinner, so I Parked way out there next to a curb, and told her to park next to me, so both sides of car would be covered.. So I waited in the car for her to get there, and this is what she does.. Lol.. She was trying to be funny...
Lol that's funny she crawl through the back like that Chevy commercial?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post
That sucks man. In New Jersey they make you have the CAR insured before you finish the deal. Having insurance is great, but in this state you have to have proof that the new vehicle is covered under the policy.

I think even though your car wasn't insured, since you are an insured DRIVER, you would have personal liability coverage, so not the same as driving without insurance (for those breaking his balls).

I'd search the town for a vehicle with front end damage and black paint. That would piss me off beyond belief (not at girlfriend though, wasn't her fault).
Your exactly right even tho the CAR wasn't insured I myself have a insurance policy and since I've been with then for 7 years rates don't go up and gonna get fixed. my girlfriend was more worried I'd kill her than anything.
Mooncricket is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT