Track Pack Wheel Replicas - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
So my car has Brembo wheels on it and I love the holy hell out of them. My only wish is that they were staggered. I know that American Muscle finally just released staggered '11 GT 18" replicas and that there are replicas of the Track Pack wheels as well. However, does anyone know if there are any wider Track Pack replicas in the works?
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant 5.0 View Post
So my car has Brembo wheels on it and I love the holy hell out of them. My only wish is that they were staggered. I know that American Muscle finally just released staggered '11 GT 18" replicas and that there are replicas of the Track Pack wheels as well. However, does anyone know if there are any wider Track Pack replicas in the works?
Keep your eye on our Site over the next few months . That's all the information I can give you! Stay tuned.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

Keep your eye on our Site over the next few months . That's all the information I can give you! Stay tuned.

-Dan
That ain't even right Dan! Enough with the marketing teasers, we're all friends here. Lol. Let us get a little sneak peak. Don't make us beg!
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Staggered '11-'14 Track Pack wheels that are concaved in the rear would be soooooooooo sexy! I am pretty excited right now!
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Staggered '11-'14 Track Pack wheels that are concaved in the rear would be soooooooooo sexy! I am pretty excited right now!
Haha +1 they would look pretty good.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Haha +1 they would look pretty good.
I think a small, painted lip would look really sharp too!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #7

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

-Dan
I hope they are true to the original design and please make them wide enough and with the correct offset to fit at least a 295 tire in the rear. 10" to 10.5" wide with an offset of 50mm would be perfect
Locotone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locotone07 View Post

I hope they are true to the original design and please make them wide enough and with the correct offset to fit at least a 295 tire in the rear. 10" to 10.5" wide with an offset of 50mm would be perfect
That would be pretty awesome indeed!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locotone07 View Post

You can run a 295 on a 9.5" rims
Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

You can run a 295 on a 9.5" rims
I guess that's a matter of opinion or make of tire. I have been to several tire shops here in Houston and everyone has told me 285s are as wide as you can go. I have 285s on the back with the stock 255s on the front. Looks good. Granted I would love to run a 295 or even a 305 if I had a 10" rim. Hopefully these replicas will come in that width.
SystemCritical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemCritical View Post
I guess that's a matter of opinion or make of tire. I have been to several tire shops here in Houston and everyone has told me 285s are as wide as you can go. I have 285s on the back with the stock 255s on the front. Looks good. Granted I would love to run a 295 or even a 305 if I had a 10" rim. Hopefully these replicas will come in that width.
people run 295 tires on 9" rims, they look fine on a 9.5" rim. If I had gone with the nitto invos instead of the Mickey Thompsons I would have got their 295.

THIS guy has 295 tires on his RTR rims on the rear, same rims I have. I just run a 285 on all four corners.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:47 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemCritical View Post

I sincerely hope that they come in 10"-10.5" as well. American Muscle doesn't disappoint too much though!

For those of us that already have Track Pack/Brembo wheels, maybe we can get together a group buy for the wider back wheels!!!!

Quote:

people run 295 tires on 9" rims, they look fine on a 9.5" rim. If I had gone with the nitto invos instead of the Mickey Thompsons I would have got their 295.

THIS guy has 295 tires on his RTR rims on the rear, same rims I have. I just run a 285 on all four corners.
The car had enormous tires on my rear stock GT wheels when I bought it. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm no good at understanding tire sizes. All I know is that they were Nitto's and they extended past the rim almost an inch. If you look close enough in these pictures, you can see what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2184606948.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	352.4 KB
ID:	110933   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2828091934.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	110934  

Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I would love to run some 305/315's on brembo wheels I love the look as well. I was thinking about widening but the price is ridiculous.
Xtian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
If your got deep pockets, look up the shelby Alcoa wheels.
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtian85 View Post
I would love to run some 305/315's on brembo wheels I love the look as well. I was thinking about widening but the price is ridiculous.
It's expensive and it just doesn't look safe. I thought about it as well, but there's just too much of a risk for catastrophic failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

If your got deep pockets, look up the shelby Alcoa wheels.
Lol, my pockets are definitely not that deep. Not to mention that I just love my Track Pack wheels. The Alcoa's are beautiful though.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT