5.0 and my 3.7 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

I would love to see it. I know 2 guys with sti's one is a 2011 and other a 2013. They have the same engine in them, and both of them run each other equally @mid 13s every race. I ran a 13.08@111mph my very first run ever in my 5.0. I got demolished by a 1967 canary yellow nova that ran a 10.01@136mph.
+1
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

I would love to see it. I know 2 guys with sti's one is a 2011 and other a 2013. They have the same engine in them, and both of them run each other equally @mid 13s every race. I ran a 13.08@111mph my very first run ever in my 5.0. I got demolished by a 1967 canary yellow nova that ran a 10.01@136mph.
Damn where do you live? Here in ep stock 5.0s do 13.9's the best time ive seen is a buddies highly I mean HIGHLY modified 5.0 twin turbo and he did low 9's. He only comes every once in awhile cuz he lives in cruces. Now he spent a pretty penny doing that setup. Rebuilt the engine with mmr forged parts. Its a sleeper sitting on measly 275s just to cruise with. Once he comes to the track then comes them fat slicks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130602_133202.png
Views:	111
Size:	480.8 KB
ID:	111768   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130602_133212.png
Views:	122
Size:	440.4 KB
ID:	111769  

Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Hahaha too late this post was about a 3.7 but hey if u guys seriously cant believe a 3.7 beat a 5.0 than thats cool hahaha idc what you guys believe :p
Not trying to hate, but it wasn't the 3.7 that beat the 5.0, it was the crappy driver that ALLOWED the 3.7 to win.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Don't see a roll cage in there. Aren't you supposed to have one if you run lower than 12's
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Don't see a roll cage in there. Aren't you supposed to have one if you run lower than 12's
Lol owned.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Not trying to hate, but it wasn't the 3.7 that beat the 5.0, it was the crappy driver that ALLOWED the 3.7 to win.
We had money on it lol I dont think he would want to lose. Hes a pretyy damn good driver tho. He likes to race anyone in anything all day. Idk how he has money for that gas! He gets like 15mpg lol
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

We had money on it lol I dont think he would want to lose. Hes a pretyy damn good driver tho. He likes to race anyone in anything all day. Idk how he has money for that gas! He gets like 15mpg lol
Just because he does it alot doesn't mean hes good at it. Probably doing alot of things wrong. And lol15mpg is not even that bad man.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Don't see a roll cage in there. Aren't you supposed to have one if you run lower than 12's
Nope the new rules says 9.43 I believe for the newer cars. Check the nhra rules for newer cars. My friend will need it as he will run 110 octane fuel the next time he goes. The last time I saw him was a month ago and he did 9.37 I think and he left didnt even come back around lol he was like **** it no ones gna beat me im out :p
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Seabiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Nope the new rules says 9.43 I believe for the newer cars. Check the nhra rules for newer cars. My friend will need it as he will run 110 octane fuel the next time he goes. The last time I saw him was a month ago and he did 9.37 I think and he left didnt even come back around lol he was like **** it no ones gna beat me im out :p
I thought that was if the car stock runs under 12 you didn't need one?
Seabiscuit is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post

I thought that was if the car stock runs under 12 you didn't need one?
I actually doubt my track will check -_- they let me n two friends go down the track and were only supposed to be able to take one person.
Charlie_santos is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #46
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,684
The only way a awd sti would beat a 5.0 is if the 5.0 had traction issues, or crappy drivers.
Mikeyt03 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
I get more grief from v6 mustangs then I get from Ricers and Camaro guy's...Challenger guys no when to keep there mouth shut. I can't go anywhere in Houston without a V6 mustang trying to prove something, modded and stock....I have beaten them ALL. Once again, I have a stock 5.0
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Region: California
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 stang22 View Post

I can agree with that

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I guess I will keep my 3.7 and enjoy and down the road I'll invest in the 5.0 mainly cuz of the gas and the fact that I'm under 24 and insurance costs would e ridiculous. anyway thanks a lot guys for all your advice and thoughts!
That's a good choice, I never understand when people trade from the 6 to the gt of the same style, just wait a year save someone's for a downpayment and get a 15
__________________
2008 4.0 SOLD (I will miss my first stang forever)
2011 5.0 black on black with 3.73 manual and I still get over 26 mpg
stangaroo is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
13 stang22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: fort worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post
I get more grief from v6 mustangs then I get from Ricers and Camaro guy's...Challenger guys no when to keep there mouth shut. I can't go anywhere in Houston without a V6 mustang trying to prove something, modded and stock....I have beaten them ALL. Once again, I have a stock 5.0
not all v6 mustangs are like that bro.
13 stang22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 stang22 View Post
not all v6 mustangs are like that bro.
I know, it just seems to be they way a lot of them are...Like they are out to prove something...I have nothing against them, I just don't understand the anamosity
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
13 stang22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: fort worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,006
I think it's really stupid when mustang owners fight with other mustang owners regardless of whether someone has a v6 or Shelby. I didn't mean to start a fight between v6s and v8s. I jus simply was interested in the new 5.0s mpg and insurance rates compared to my v6 - nothing else.
13 stang22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Hahaha too late this post was about a 3.7 but hey if u guys seriously cant believe a 3.7 beat a 5.0 than thats cool hahaha idc what you guys believe :p
Video or it didn't happen, just wishful thinking or a reallllllly bad driver.
tc x 4 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGHOSS5.0 View Post

I know, it just seems to be they way a lot of them are...Like they are out to prove something...I have nothing against them, I just don't understand the anamosity
+1 the only v6 mustangs I've met that don't try and race me, ricer fly by me, or talk sht are driven by girls.... Sorry that's just the way it is from my personal experience.
Redstang1 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
13 stang22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: fort worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post

+1 the only v6 mustangs I've met that don't try and race me, ricer fly by me, or talk sht are driven by girls.... Sorry that's just the way it is from my personal experience.
then those people must be tryna compensate for something. I only race when challenged and even then it's all in the fun of racing.
13 stang22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigP0314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pordenone,Italy
Region: Europe
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Like when I looked at buying a Ferrari. Yes dead serious. There was one a few years ago selling used a 1988 something or other Ferrari. Was 30K. Looked gorgeous. The maint cost of 10K a year turned me away quick. I can't afford that. I was all excited until I found out about that. I am sure insurance would have been gross too.
Oh come on you spend 10 k a month on mods these days just teasing since it seems like every week you're car is being upgraded and getting some new toy Can't wait to star modding mine!
BigP0314 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 stang22 View Post

then those people must be tryna compensate for something. I only race when challenged and even then it's all in the fun of racing.
Yeah sorry man. For us 5.0 guys sixxers are the worst. Not all of them, specially the really hot girls that drive them, but they troll our section offering engine advice and act like there engines will compete with ours.

I don't care about fun jesting but it isn't that. I see so many guys with V6 stangs that loose off the line without me trying and then fly past me like they are so cool haha. I had a friend of mine tell me it probably doesn't happen that much. Almost every time she's been in my car some guy has tried to race me with some garbage car or asked me to rev the car. She was amazed it really happens.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigP0314 View Post

Oh come on you spend 10 k a month on mods these days just teasing since it seems like every week you're car is being upgraded and getting some new toy Can't wait to star modding mine!
Hahahaha. . Its addicting bro!
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gordito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: CG
Region: Arizona
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Most 5.0s do high 13's it sucks to race here. I rather go to houston or phx at the firebird raceway
They closed down Firebird Hopefully someone else starts it up again, so they can open up again.
Gordito is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Damn where do you live? Here in ep stock 5.0s do 13.9's the best time ive seen is a buddies highly I mean HIGHLY modified 5.0 twin turbo and he did low 9's. He only comes every once in awhile cuz he lives in cruces. Now he spent a pretty penny doing that setup. Rebuilt the engine with mmr forged parts. Its a sleeper sitting on measly 275s just to cruise with. Once he comes to the track then comes them fat slicks
I'm from San Antonio, and they run those times because of the heat and elevation. Your buddies car looks like the owner of PSI motorsports car, Even has the same wheels and hellion twin turbo set-up. I wasn't aware mmr made forged parts for our cars either, but I haven't checked.
ZLwhat is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Region: California
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 stang22 View Post
I think it's really stupid when mustang owners fight with other mustang owners regardless of whether someone has a v6 or Shelby. I didn't mean to start a fight between v6s and v8s. I jus simply was interested in the new 5.0s mpg and insurance rates compared to my v6 - nothing else.
When I traded my 08 4.0 in on my 11 5.0 my insurance dropped by 20 a month for some reason, also if I do mostly freeway I average 21ish mpg and I have 3.73s, if I'm driving around town a lot ill get about 19. I drive like a bat out of hell too

In all honesty the 5.0 actually gets better mileage than the 4.0

Look at it this way though, your car is no slouch and it has over 300 hp plus you can get over 30mpg. Not exactly a bad setup there
__________________
2008 4.0 SOLD (I will miss my first stang forever)
2011 5.0 black on black with 3.73 manual and I still get over 26 mpg
stangaroo is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
BIGHOSS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Conroe
Region: Texas
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
When I traded my 08 4.0 in on my 11 5.0 my insurance dropped by 20 a month for some reason, also if I do mostly freeway I average 21ish mpg and I have 3.73s, if I'm driving around town a lot ill get about 19. I drive like a bat out of hell too

In all honesty the 5.0 actually gets better mileage than the 4.0

Look at it this way though, your car is no slouch and it has over 300 hp plus you can get over 30mpg. Not exactly a bad setup there
Your insurance dropping was probably due to the safety features of the newer Mustang...they are way safer then the older ones. I can't complain about mileage. I sold my Dodge Diesel 6.7 Cummins that was lucky to get 12mpg in traffic. It use to cost me $130 a week to fill up. That was just for going to work and after I did all of the modifications to it. After going to the pump with my 5.0 Mustang a few times it was like I bought a Toyota Precis...
BIGHOSS5.0 is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
BattleBorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Reno
Region: Nevada
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post

When I traded my 08 4.0 in on my 11 5.0 my insurance dropped by 20 a month for some reason, also if I do mostly freeway I average 21ish mpg and I have 3.73s, if I'm driving around town a lot ill get about 19. I drive like a bat out of hell too

In all honesty the 5.0 actually gets better mileage than the 4.0

Look at it this way though, your car is no slouch and it has over 300 hp plus you can get over 30mpg. Not exactly a bad setup there
It may be because of all the airbags and safety features it has which the 4.0 didn't. The 4.0 was safe don't get me wrong, but the newer ones are just so much better.
BattleBorn is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Trade in?

I have a 2013 v6 and went to the dealer today and found saw some 14 GTs and got really excited... I'd be happy if I got 20,000 fort v6 and bought a GT for around 32... Here's the thing I was worried about insurance since I'm 21 so I called the company and guess what??? Only 200 dollar increase... What should I do??? I'm excited and sad at the same time lol
Aruiz42 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBetty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 167
5.0 and my 3.7
BlackBetty5.0 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Not this argument again.....
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #65
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Not this argument again.....
+1, people should know if they want a V6 or V8, if you have the slightest insecurity in whether you want a 6 or an 8 then you want the 8. People compromise because of a "good deal" and then regret it later on.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
I have a 2013 v6 and went to the dealer today and found saw some 14 GTs and got really excited... I'd be happy if I got 20,000 fort v6 and bought a GT for around 32... Here's the thing I was worried about insurance since I'm 21 so I called the company and guess what??? Only 200 dollar increase... What should I do??? I'm excited and sad at the same time lol
If its more power you want then spend the 10k you would end up putting onto the trade in for the GT and get a Supercharger + some forged internals
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #66
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Let refrain from making duplicate thread
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #67
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Threads merged
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Threads merged
Grabbers been on point with this lately! Good job man. It really helps clean this section up, since half the threads started are usually "which exhaust should i buy", or v6 vs v8.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #69
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Yea I've been trying to keep our section clean lately, it was brought to my attention that us mods have been slacking lately, and I agree, so I'm trying to pick up, any HELPFUL reminders to other members from you guys would also be appreciated. Don't be d-bags about it though lol
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 06-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Yea I've been trying to keep our section clean lately, it was brought to my attention that us mods have been slacking lately, and I agree, so I'm trying to pick up, any HELPFUL reminders to other members from you guys would also be appreciated. Don't be d-bags about it though lol
Will do man. I've noticed a HUGE improvement lately, so thanks for staying on top of if!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.