5.0 and my 3.7 - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:18 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
Factory ordered and delivered in US... Army dealers get the army rebates... The reason you can't order is not because of credit it's because rank... Just stop talking you sound retarded...
Haha you sir are the one who got played one I'm a e4 military I can buy w e I want through military ordering overseas or not lol and 22 for a v6? I have a 11 5.0 I paid 22 for lol best of luck don't ask stupid questions or you will get stupid answers have a wonderful day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #107
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

A member on this very forum BUSHGUTS ran a 12.5 with his stock 5.0 and has videos of it.
I'm about 98.2% positive that he had suspension work done. It's a good time but if he did have suspension upgrades you can't call that stock

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Really now where comparing a 3.7 to a 5.0? Lol I love my v6s but please f you like up next to me at drag strip il Granny shift and still walk you that's why I bought a 5.0 lol your missing 2 cylinders if your trying to keep up. A v6 is great just not guna beat a 5.0 lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #109
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
I now have both a 3.7L heavily modded and a 5.0 GT/CS stock
I maybe would have upgraded houses before you bought two white mustangs. Your like the guys I see with m3's that live in government assisted housing. It doesn't even look like you have a place to park two cars.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
OP, How dare you mention about test driving a 5.0 and it didn't seem to be that much faster than your modded 3.7. OMG, talk like that here could get a brother hurt or even result in death on a forum like this. (Slight sarcasm overtone) Don't you know , your talking about the 5.0 and right there with the all mighty powerful wizard of Oz.

One thing we don't every , ever, ever do is claim the 5.0 less of a vehicle than the 3.7. Even when it comes to acceleration, you can't compare a modded 3.7 to a 5.0 because that's just down right blasphemy. Bro , call a mans wife on this forum a fat, nasty cow and that's just pillow talk but we don't down the 5.0 and claim less of it. Its the law of the land and consider yourself lucky to make it out unharmed.

P.S. Charlie, way to turn over to the dark side by getting a 5.0. You were our 3.7 need for speed spokes person on here. Lol
Old 06-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
omg f***** relax. all I said was it felt faster but thats jus cuz I got 4.10 gears in. I know the 5.0 is faster. this thread was simply question based for you 5.0 owners to she'd some light on the mpg and insurance rates on this car. I love the 5.0 - best car for the money hands down. it was my opinion that the 3.7 felt a lil faster. y'all seriously grow up a little bit. now Charlie I have to admit I think you did start something. lol. but I sure as hell didn't or at least didn't mean to. I almost got a 5.0 a few days ago but gas and insurance is too expensive (since I'm only 19). charlie it blows my mind that you have 2 mustangs-each at which i assume you paid for. thats so sick but once again I really wish V8s and V6s could not be at each others throats and talk **** about each others engines. I wish we could talk **** about slowmaros and that's it - not get butthurt over everything.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Let the flame wars commence.

CURRENT: 2016 GTPP, Vortech, Ford/Borla cat back, 1" drop on Vogtland, 1" Hubcentric spacers, APR Front Splitter, RTR Upper Grille.

SOLD: 2011 5.0, Auto, C&L CAI, Dyno Tuned, 3.73s, Boss 302 Intake, Magnaflow Competition axlebacks, Stallion Suspension LCAs, Whiteline Sway Bars.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

I maybe would have upgraded houses before you bought two white mustangs. Your like the guys I see with m3's that live in government assisted housing. It doesn't even look like you have a place to park two cars.
+1000 Cincinnati is horrible about this.. section 8 housing don't work and make the government pay to keep there fata$$es and 10 kids alive, yet they drive escalades and expensive name brand clothes.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #114
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinmyGT View Post

+1000 Cincinnati is horrible about this.. section 8 housing don't work and make the government pay to keep there fata$$es and 10 kids alive, yet they drive escalades and expensive name brand clothes.
Yup. And those 10 kids all get to go to college for free.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote:

It pays to be poor I guess.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

It pays to be poor I guess.
That's why we have no jobs. American companies can't afford the taxes to support 3rd generation welfare recipients.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Humorous...that's the only way I can describe this thread. And why does it seem that all the V6 guys running their mouthes can't seem to compose a sentence in the English language, use proper grammar and spelling and rarely seem to make any sense?

I've got the answer: it's called testosterone induced muscle inflation syndrome brought on by lack of age, or as one may say, lack of maturity. Half the people out there driving around in a V6 Mustang are young kids who couldn't afford (or whose parents wouldn't allow) them to have a Mustang GT. The V6 Mustang, or Mustang LX as I recall them growing up, was made specially for you guys. You just don't have the maturity to admit that the Mustang GT and higher models were made for the adults.

Sounds like I'm hating on you young guys under 25, but the truth is, I am. Because when I was living under my parents roof, I wasn't allowed to have s**t for a fast car!! As long as I lived under their roof, it was their rules. I once bought a '72 Nova, complete with a rebuilt Chevy small block, straight header side exhaust and a pretty primer gray paint job for $2,000. As quick as I pulled it into my parents drive, my Dads foot was just as quick up my *** and driving me back to return it. I didn't own my first V8 car until 2001, a '00 GT with the mighty 4.6L motor.

So what's my point? Shut up about your stupid V6 already. If you banked all that money you invested into MODS for a V6, you'd be able to buy a new GT, therefore allowing you to really look like a fool with your incoherent sentences and appalling grammar, yet driving a car that would make your Grandpa sh*t himself.

Appreciate what you have, get a damn education, so that the future of our Country doesn't involve a new official language called "tard" and someday, when you own a big V8, you'll have the common sense to not kill yourself with a car built for adults.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post
Humorous...that's the only way I can describe this thread. And why does it seem that all the V6 guys running their mouthes can't seem to compose a sentence in the English language, use proper grammar and spelling and rarely seem to make any sense?

I've got the answer: it's called testosterone induced muscle inflation syndrome brought on by lack of age, or as one may say, lack of maturity. Half the people out there driving around in a V6 Mustang are young kids who couldn't afford (or whose parents wouldn't allow) them to have a Mustang GT. The V6 Mustang, or Mustang LX as I recall them growing up, was made specially for you guys. You just don't have the maturity to admit that the Mustang GT and higher models were made for the adults.

Sounds like I'm hating on you young guys under 25, but the truth is, I am. Because when I was living under my parents roof, I wasn't allowed to have s**t for a fast car!! As long as I lived under their roof, it was their rules. I once bought a '72 Nova, complete with a rebuilt Chevy small block, straight header side exhaust and a pretty primer gray paint job for $2,000. As quick as I pulled it into my parents drive, my Dads foot was just as quick up my *** and driving me back to return it. I didn't own my first V8 car until 2001, a '00 GT with the mighty 4.6L motor.

So what's my point? Shut up about your stupid V6 already. If you banked all that money you invested into MODS for a V6, you'd be able to buy a new GT, therefore allowing you to really look like a fool with your incoherent sentences and appalling grammar, yet driving a car that would make your Grandpa sh*t himself.

Appreciate what you have, get a damn education, so that the future of our Country doesn't involve a new official language called "tard" and someday, when you own a big V8, you'll have the common sense to not kill yourself with a car built for adults.
Sure glad I'm not under 25 years of age. Lmao.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post

Lmao. Swag!

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Sure glad I'm not under 25 years of age. Lmao.
But u have a V6 bro so that makes u under 25 by default! Lmao.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Lmao. Swag!

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

But u have a V6 bro so that makes u under 25 by default! Lmao.
Wow, 25 years old. Those were the days! I thought only girls bought v6 models? Isn't that by default.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Wow, 25 years old. Those were the days! I thought only girls bought v6 models? Isn't that by default.
Lmao. I must be a 25 year old girl hiding in a man's body!? Lmao.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #121
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Wow imagine that, another thread has digressed. Well it's closed now, and I'll probably instantly close any other subsequent v6 vs v8 thread as soon as I see it

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT