Procharger I-1 announced - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Procharger I-1 announced

I have been following threads on the Procharger I-1. Admittedly, not much information out there other than a video and earlier published data by Procharger. I had called them and requested they put me on a mailing list when the I-1 becomes available. Sure enough, I received a package last week. Among that was the pricing list which I attached for this forum.

The price is higher than expected (or hoped for). I figured authorized dealers or direct installers may offer it at a lower price. I searched the web and none found. Even Procharger still does not list it on their website! I will call them in the next few days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2775326233.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	540.6 KB
ID:	111820  
Alkhalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
That's awesome but expensive! Most people will never max out the P1SC. But the numbers that I-1 seem pretty promising.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Send a message via Yahoo to Tominkc
I received a letter from Procharger to give info about my car I live only 5 miles from Procharger and they are looking for cars to install the i1 on at a discount price,, I'm thinking about it, but they would have to keep my car for 2 weeks, and I'm not real happy about that! I am going to stop in and talk to a tech to get more info about!! It's very tempting to go ahead and have them install it!!! I will have go to car shows for them!!!
Tominkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I want one
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I want one too!!!!!!
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominkc View Post
I received a letter from Procharger to give info about my car I live only 5 miles from Procharger and they are looking for cars to install the i1 on at a discount price,, I'm thinking about it, but they would have to keep my car for 2 weeks, and I'm not real happy about that! I am going to stop in and talk to a tech to get more info about!! It's very tempting to go ahead and have them install it!!! I will have go to car shows for them!!!
You lucky dog!! If it was possible for you to hitch a ride for a couple weeks, I'd totally do it man! You could always always rent like a volt or something haha
Please dear God, protect my sweet ride.

2013 California Specil GT "Tater"
jdemK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
The only thing I'm worried about is running their tunes while the aftermarket tuners figure out how to tune em.
fun4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
I'd give up my car for two weeks....
Old 06-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I heard a twin Procharged car Saturday st the track and Good Grief the thing sounded awesome. I would def do it if I was close enough to them. + 100
Blu13stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Well. I went and talked to a tech with Procharger about the I-1 supercharger. And believe I'm going to let them install one on my car in a couple of weeks!! It sounds like its going to be a great mod to add to my car!! With the 3 different settings you can have, and the nice thing about it is you can change from one setting to the next wile on the fly, you don't have to stop to change from touring tune to competition tune!! And sounds very reliable!! I'm excited about getting it!!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
How much lol and will they do all of ours? Ill take my Shelby anywhere they want me to go.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

So are they using the car for testing? Why else would it take them 2 weeks. What if your motor pops?
Old 06-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4me View Post
So are they using the car for testing? Why else would it take them 2 weeks. What if your motor pops?
I was told that they have been working on theI-1 for over 4 years! The 2 weeks is just incase the run into problems, they are working on the pluming to fit into the mustang, just like they are for the Camaro corvettes and other models!! They have ran I-1 for thousands of miles and not one problem with engines!! They are going to get Dealer shops to start installing the I-1, if the engine does pop, they will take care of it if its caused by the supercharge, but if over redlining and abuse on the driver, than its on them! But it sounds like a great deal!!!
Old 06-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was told that they have been working on theI-1 for over 4 years! The 2 weeks is just incase the run into problems, they are working on the pluming to fit into the mustang, just like they are for the Camaro corvettes and other models!! They have ran I-1 for thousands of miles and not one problem with engines!! They are going to get Dealer shops to start installing the I-1, if the engine does pop, they will take care of it if its caused by the supercharge, but if over redlining and abuse on the driver, than its on them! But it sounds like a great deal!!!
The base tunes tend to suck, but otherwise sunds very cool. I'll wait for the first batch of users to give some feedback. The pricepoint puts them very close to some very nice turbo kits that also have a boostcontroller.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT