Program gate and garage on visor help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Program gate and garage on visor help

I have 2013 mustang gt... How do I program my gate and garage Remote? Please help!!!
Saintsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I need to know this too lol
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
u need the code on your gate remote or garage remote, if you read your owners manual its got step by step instructions, I did my gate with a code and the garage i did self learning method
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
brianw64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Manual lol...... Its not to bad to do...
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I have viper garage. You have to get them or dealership to give you a special chip for the garage. Will not work without. It's a ford thing.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I just did mine. Press and hold the first and third buttons and i think they will all go solid... Then press the learn button on your garage door opener then go back to your car and select which button u wanna use for it and hold it until the garage door goes down. Then youre good.

Borla Exhaust Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZpnBuQiag

GT500 Muffler sound clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkGKwxQkTc8
Filth and Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I live in a building w/ a parking garage. Is there any chance it will program?
There is no learn button. Or code thats availabe to me.
fun4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:34 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

OK, I give. I have tried multiple ways to get my 2013 Visor mounted garage door opener to work and can't. I press the two outside buttons and get the LEDs to light up. Then I press the one button I want to use and it starts blinking slowly, just like the directions state. Just that it never synchs to any door. And yes I do press the garage door opener Learn buttons. So has anyone else had issues? Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsone View Post
OK, I give. I have tried multiple ways to get my 2013 Visor mounted garage door opener to work and can't. I press the two outside buttons and get the LEDs to light up. Then I press the one button I want to use and it starts blinking slowly, just like the directions state. Just that it never synchs to any door. And yes I do press the garage door opener Learn buttons. So has anyone else had issues? Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
What brand garage door do you have
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I have a 2013 GT, & absolutely could not get it to program. Finally got ahold of a real person @ Home Link..... Well come to find out, that Ford apparently made a running change in suppliers for the remote door openers. My owners manual gives instructions for Home Link, but my car actually has a Lear system. I believe it is called Learcar2U. Sorry, been a while & my wife has the car today. Look around on the Internet & you should be able to find a phone # for Lear. If your opener has a little picture of a house, by the buttons, it is a Home Link system. No house, just 3 little buttons It is a Lear system. Hope this helps some of you folks.
graystone2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by graystone2013 View Post
I have a 2013 GT, & absolutely could not get it to program. Finally got ahold of a real person @ Home Link..... Well come to find out, that Ford apparently made a running change in suppliers for the remote door openers. My owners manual gives instructions for Home Link, but my car actually has a Lear system. I believe it is called Learcar2U. Sorry, been a while & my wife has the car today. Look around on the Internet & you should be able to find a phone # for Lear. If your opener has a little picture of a house, by the buttons, it is a Home Link system. No house, just 3 little buttons It is a Lear system. Hope this helps some of you folks.

Graystone you where right my friend thank you .. Went to the website and I programmed both the gate and garage!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Saintsone; Glad this helped someone. Frustrating, ain't it . ha ha
graystone2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT