New Suspension!!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
New Suspension!!!!!

Just ordered some new suspension parts and i couldnt be more excited to get them. Thanks an Props to Jayman33 for the best prices and info around. BIG HELP.
-kONI (Yellow) SHock an struts
-GT500 strut mounts
-White Line LCA, UCA an adj PHB.
and now ill finally lower it with my FR Springs.
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Thats awesome man. Post some pics afterwards. Good choice on the shocks.

Wait a few days let the springs settle then go get a full alignment.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmustangs1 View Post
Thats awesome man. Post some pics afterwards. Good choice on the shocks.

Wait a few days let the springs settle then go get a full alignment.
thanks man i deff would of got the alignment same day but ill wait a day or 2.
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Nice. You gonna do the install yourself? Did you get relo brackets for the lcas?
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Nice. You gonna do the install yourself? Did you get relo brackets for the lcas?
no i didnt i thought i would be fine because of only having a 1" drop but i keep reading about and im thinking ill just go ahead an get them. if im going to do this mine as well do it right you know!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote:
and yeah a buddy of mine loves installing this stuff so we rented out a lift and stuff at the on base auto hobby shop for like 20 bucks for the day.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmarlow View Post

no i didnt i thought i would be fine because of only having a 1" drop but i keep reading about and im thinking ill just go ahead an get them. if im going to do this mine as well do it right you know!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

and yeah a buddy of mine loves installing this stuff so we rented out a lift and stuff at the on base auto hobby shop for like 20 bucks for the day.
Good deal man. Install isn't bad at all. Especially with a lift, airtools and a friend there to help. Good luck with it, post up if you need any help with the install.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Good deal man. Install isn't bad at all. Especially with a lift, airtools and a friend there to help. Good luck with it, post up if you need any help with the install.
forsure man deff will do that. thanks
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmarlow View Post

Man I wish I had a lift I could rent for the day!
2013 DIB Premium GT/CS, 6MT, Cervinis Ram-Air Hood, RTR Charcoal 19X9.5s, BBK Cat Deletes & X-Pipe, DMH E-Cutouts, GT500 Rear Diffuser w/GT500 Quad-tip Axle-Backs, AED E85 Lope Tune, Boss 302 Intake, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, Dynatech Alum DS, FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Pro-Springs and Pro-Struts/shocks, J&M Adj Panhard Bar, UPR Billet Alum LCA's, BMR UCA & Bracket & Relo Brackets, Eibach Adj Sway Bars, MGW Shifter, Brembo brake kit w/14" slotted 2 piece Boogie Full Tilt Racing Rotors, Llumar 30/5 Tint
Jetag93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT