28" W/ 3.15 gears - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
28" W/ 3.15 gears

Will it be enough? I finally got my 275/60/15 mt street installed but im wondering if i need higher gears to spin those tires? 3.31 is becoming more of an option everytime i see these auto at the track.
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Martinsville
Region: Virginia
Posts: 227
I have 3.31 on my manual, if you hit the wetbox before trying to sticky up the tires before a run, I can assure you will spin.

Edit: And by higher, do you mean numerically?
cstone94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstone94 View Post
I have 3.31 on my manual, if you hit the wetbox before trying to sticky up the tires before a run, I can assure you will spin.

Edit: And by higher, do you mean numerically?
Yes like 3.31 or 3.55
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Martinsville
Region: Virginia
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post

Yes like 3.31 or 3.55
Okay, sometimes it throws people off when someone says "I need lower gears" or "I need higher gears" cause one might mean higher numerically (lower gears) or lower numerically (higher or taller gears).

Anyhow, hit the track with the radials, back into the wetbox and they'll break lose easy, guaranteed.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium - Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-Backs, 125 Shot NX Plate. - Totaled (not my fault)

2014 Mustang GT Premium w/Track Pack - Stock... for now.
cstone94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Agreed^^^. Backing in the wetbox and you should be able to break them lose no problem.

Assuming your mustang has basic bolt-ons, why go with a 28" tall tire? You should be able to finish the quarter mile in 4th with a 26" tall tire and those 3.15 gears. Although, ore mods or 4.10 gears will make the 28" drag radial more practical.

Let us know how things go at the track!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
You shouldn't have any problems. I run a 295/55-15 which comes in at 27.8" tall and spinning the tires isn't a problem. On the street I still have to feather the throttle. The 3.31 wouldn't really make a big enough difference but a converter would. I would see how you do with the 3.15's first before making a decision.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Agreed^^^. Backing in the wetbox and you should be able to break them lose no problem.

Assuming your mustang has basic bolt-ons, why go with a 28" tall tire? You should be able to finish the quarter mile in 4th with a 26" tall tire and those 3.15 gears. Although, ore mods or 4.10 gears will make the 28" drag radial more practical.

Let us know how things go at the track!

Shane
Tires were given free and rims were a great price when i got them, thats why i have 28"

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
You shouldn't have any problems. I run a 295/55-15 which comes in at 27.8" tall and spinning the tires isn't a problem. On the street I still have to feather the throttle. The 3.31 wouldn't really make a big enough difference but a converter would. I would see how you do with the 3.15's first before making a decision.
Yes, im not changing gears till winter when well its not really winter in miami, but i would like to go to the 1/4 mile strip by then, i will keep practing here at the 1/8 till then.
Where should i be at with these mods/specs at the 1/8?
Stock with 235/50/18 all season tires base rims i ran 8.4

Now that i have bama tune, x pipe and bmr lca and 275/60/15 mts, what is the goal i should be aiming for? 7.9?
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
Guarantee you that if you brake stand it you will spin the tires, if not rev it higher lol. I'd install a launch assist and play with launching at 2500-4000rpms with that set-up. Your 13 might even have it already.

Switching from 3:15 to 3:31 isn't going to save you a considerable time on your et. Even switching to 3:55 isn't going to make that much of a difference. A guy could line up next to you with a supercharger/ nitrous on street tires in his 5.0 that has a 3:15 auto and blow your doors off.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
Guarantee you that if you brake stand it you will spin the tires, if not rev it higher lol. I'd install a launch assist and play with launching at 2500-4000rpms with that set-up. Your 13 might even have it already.

Switching from 3:15 to 3:31 isn't going to save you a considerable time on your et. Even switching to 3:55 isn't going to make that much of a difference. A guy could line up next to you with a supercharger/ nitrous on street tires in his 5.0 that has a 3:15 auto and blow your doors off.
Thats true, i liked my car stock more than tuned, but lets blame it on my 20s for now right lol
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:58 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post

Yes, im not changing gears till winter when well its not really winter in miami, but i would like to go to the 1/4 mile strip by then, i will keep practing here at the 1/8 till then.
Where should i be at with these mods/specs at the 1/8?
Stock with 235/50/18 all season tires base rims i ran 8.4

Now that i have bama tune, x pipe and bmr lca and 275/60/15 mts, what is the goal i should be aiming for? 7.9?
They'll be a lot of factors Ozzy that will play into your times. First thing is just go with the new tires and see how you do and go from there. Depending on track prep 7.7-7.9 shouldn't be unreasonable.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
They'll be a lot of factors Ozzy that will play into your times. First thing is just go with the new tires and see how you do and go from there. Depending on track prep 7.7-7.9 shouldn't be unreasonable.
I will get back at you on that
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #12
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post
Tires were given free and rims were a great price when i got them, thats why i have 28"
Gotcha. Well at least you won't have any traction issues with the 28's! Plus, you could always which to a 3.73 gear this winter, with that tire too.

Wish you the best at the track this year!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
CorDog009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 264
If I break down and get some, I'm going with a 29" 325/50 mainly for looks, I like a big tire that fills the wheelwell, and for more rubber on the ground. My 3.15's should still work good enough for a while.
__________________
'13 Deep Impact Blue GT, auto, BBK cat deletes, GT-500 A/B's, C&L tuned DiabloSport inTune, sound tube delete, BBK 85mm TB, JLT oil separator, NX plate kit.
CorDog009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorDog009 View Post
If I break down and get some, I'm going with a 29" 325/50 mainly for looks, I like a big tire that fills the wheelwell, and for more rubber on the ground. My 3.15's should still work good enough for a while.
325/50/15. is not 29"
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Gotcha. Well at least you won't have any traction issues with the 28's! Plus, you could always which to a 3.73 gear this winter, with that tire too.

Wish you the best at the track this year!

Shane
Sounds good!
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
Again you've made a compromise choice that won't work like you want.

You'll spin them in the box or on really ****ty track prep, that isn't the issue. The issue is you have put a 28 inch tall tire on a stock converter with lazy rear gears. Even with the steep first in the 6R80, you are giving away 60' time by a good deal. Every tenth lost here is 2-4 at the top end.

I'm a running a 28' tire on my 91 tuned MT82 car, to keep it off the limiter so I can finish in 4th. I can pretty much do a 5000 rpm clutch drop launch and dead hook if there's any sort of 1/2 decent track prep.

So, envision what I am saying for you. You can brake-torque the stock weak converter to about 2000-ish rpm. You let go and the engine's basically dead for power production. This mean big bog, uhhhhhh-wahhhhhhhh as it catches up. This is a recipe for slow times, something you're already familiar with.
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
CorDog009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post

325/50/15. is not 29"
Maybe not. Thought that's what I saw while looking around.
__________________
'13 Deep Impact Blue GT, auto, BBK cat deletes, GT-500 A/B's, C&L tuned DiabloSport inTune, sound tube delete, BBK 85mm TB, JLT oil separator, NX plate kit.
CorDog009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorDog009 View Post

Maybe not. Thought that's what I saw while looking around.
it is 27.8
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LHO View Post
Again you've made a compromise choice that won't work like you want.

You'll spin them in the box or on really ****ty track prep, that isn't the issue. The issue is you have put a 28 inch tall tire on a stock converter with lazy rear gears. Even with the steep first in the 6R80, you are giving away 60' time by a good deal. Every tenth lost here is 2-4 at the top end.

I'm a running a 28' tire on my 91 tuned MT82 car, to keep it off the limiter so I can finish in 4th. I can pretty much do a 5000 rpm clutch drop launch and dead hook if there's any sort of 1/2 decent track prep.

So, envision what I am saying for you. You can brake-torque the stock weak converter to about 2000-ish rpm. You let go and the engine's basically dead for power production. This mean big bog, uhhhhhh-wahhhhhhhh as it catches up. This is a recipe for slow times, something you're already familiar with.
So what is your solution in my case?
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
**** man, a 26" tire is fine for an auto car with the stock converter.

Stop dycking around, think it through and build a package that will do what you want. There's more than enough information out there to make buying things once and right, easy.

You have several options here, all cost more money, sadly in the wake of what you've wasted already:

26 inch tire will take best advantage of the soft gearing and flabby stock converter. Probably the cheapest option. Still not ideal but cheapest.

Put a steeper gear in the back to prop up the tall tire. The stock converter still won't allow a stall speed to take best advantage of that but, it will get it out of the soft zone faster making for better 60s. Cost level #2.

Put a converter in to allow a flash to higher rpm stall that will get this motor into a power producing range for best acceleration, parts and labour probably the most expensive single option.

Option four is put a bit more gear in AND a converter and rock out. Definitely most expensive option but addresses the most shortcomings: the tire, the gear and the converter pretty much in one setup.
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
CorDog009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post

it is 27.8
Yea the Hoosiers are 27.8 and M/T's are 28. Something was 29 but a 28 will do just fine. I don't want to do anything besides relocate the sway bar brackets. I'll adjust the gearing after a converter goes in.
__________________
'13 Deep Impact Blue GT, auto, BBK cat deletes, GT-500 A/B's, C&L tuned DiabloSport inTune, sound tube delete, BBK 85mm TB, JLT oil separator, NX plate kit.
CorDog009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LHO View Post
**** man, a 26" tire is fine for an auto car with the stock converter.

Stop dycking around, think it through and build a package that will do what you want. There's more than enough information out there to make buying things once and right, easy.

You have several options here, all cost more money, sadly in the wake of what you've wasted already:

26 inch tire will take best advantage of the soft gearing and flabby stock converter. Probably the cheapest option. Still not ideal but cheapest.

Put a steeper gear in the back to prop up the tall tire. The stock converter still won't allow a stall speed to take best advantage of that but, it will get it out of the soft zone faster making for better 60s. Cost level #2.

Put a converter in to allow a flash to higher rpm stall that will get this motor into a power producing range for best acceleration, parts and labour probably the most expensive single option.

Option four is put a bit more gear in AND a converter and rock out. Definitely most expensive option but addresses the most shortcomings: the tire, the gear and the converter pretty much in one setup.
S
Option#1 would means i cant use my 15x10 rims with any set of tires? I need to do some research but im in the hospital till tomorrow, got a throat infection so if u can answer this it would be great if not ill look tomorrow.

Option #2 what gear?
Option #3 what is the best converter?
Dont want to make another thread, im sure i can look it up if anything
Well ption 4 i get it that one with 2 and 3
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
DWC_SmOziLLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,791
__________________
Best 1/4: 1.90 60ft. - 12.15 @ 119mph on Street Tires.
460.25rwhp & 408.28rwtq SAE on a Dynojet 224xLC
Tuned by Matt Lepkowski, owner and operator a Performance Evolution in Smyrna, DE.
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:40 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
A 275/50-15 will fit on your 15x10 wheels. That comes in at 25.8". As far as the best converter you would want to discuss this with a company like Circle D.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
A 275/50-15 will fit on your 15x10 wheels. That comes in at 25.8". As far as the best converter you would want to discuss this with a company like Circle D.
Thanks, yes i able to find circle d was the most common, how do you guys feel about the stangs from evoperformance on YouTube? They seem to running great times with 4.10s and a converter
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
I'm not a fan of 4.10's. To mean it's way to much gear. But that's a different debate.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
I'm not a fan of 4.10's. To mean it's way to much gear. But that's a different debate.
I totally agree, but im just saying what i saw, i wish my uncle could help with my car, but all he has is s2ks with supra engines, check him out at adturbo on youtube
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
SVT Performance is down now but when it comes back up I'll post a thread on track times for guys with 3.15's. I think you'll be impressed and these will be true street car, not weight reduction race cars.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:00 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
SVT Performance is down now but when it comes back up I'll post a thread on track times for guys with 3.15's. I think you'll be impressed and these will be true street car, not weight reduction race cars.
Keep me updated!
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:39 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
There are a lot more tire choices in the 26" height range than in 27, 28, 29, etc.

Be aware also not to expect too much out of ET Streets, particularly if they are used. I find that tire touchy and when it goes off, it goes off badly. It needs very little burnout to heat and if you do it too much it gets greasy.

You should really use a dedicated drag tire if you're going to the trouble of using specific rims. I drive my Hoosier drag slicks out to the track and back no issues. I don't even air them up. I prefer a bias slick but, that's b/c I have an MT car. You could get a drag radial which would make the car easier to drive at the track and off it. With a bias slick, you have to fly the ship all the way down track and that can be intimidating for some, like the guy who put his $200,000 Olds 442 restomod into the wall at the top end of my local track last week.
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
5.0 A6 3.15 times?? - SVTPerformance
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
OzzyLiriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
Thanks a lot! I think i need to stop worrying about gears so much and just save up for the paxton kit....this might be a stupid question, but is their a option of turning off a converter when your driving on these streets? This is my best looking ride at my house, i debating on just waiting a couple more years to make the car a "drag car". Im just going to finish the suspension and get the right size tires
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
CorDog009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post
Thanks a lot! I think i need to stop worrying about gears so much and just save up for the paxton kit....this might be a stupid question, but is their a option of turning off a converter when your driving on these streets? This is my best looking ride at my house, i debating on just waiting a couple more years to make the car a "drag car". Im just going to finish the suspension and get the right size tires
No, the stall rpm is set at the factory.
__________________
'13 Deep Impact Blue GT, auto, BBK cat deletes, GT-500 A/B's, C&L tuned DiabloSport inTune, sound tube delete, BBK 85mm TB, JLT oil separator, NX plate kit.
CorDog009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyLiriano View Post
this might be a stupid question, but is their a option of turning off a converter when your driving on these streets?
No.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
CorDog009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 264
It would be nice if they made a variable ratio coverter like in some turbos. Adjust the vanes according to what you want to do.
__________________
'13 Deep Impact Blue GT, auto, BBK cat deletes, GT-500 A/B's, C&L tuned DiabloSport inTune, sound tube delete, BBK 85mm TB, JLT oil separator, NX plate kit.
CorDog009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:18 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.