Mustang Evolution Forum banner

LCAs only

894 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Evil2014GT 
#1 ·
I want to replace my LCAs and relocation brackets. I have koni str.t, ultralites, gt500 mounts, bmr phb, and camber bolts. Also cut the rear bumpstops. Looks like im only missing uca and lca
Right now I want to only upgrade the LCAs with relo brackets from bmr to stop wheel hop. I dont drag or track my car. I know the labor cost will jump if I decide to replace the uca and mount.
My question is can I Survive without doing the UCA now, or is it necessary. Car is a DD.
P.s. how do I get the 6% off AM?

#3 ·
You will be ok. Just try not to go toooo long before doing the UCA. I went the same route you did. Put my lcas and brackets on last month, and will be ordering the UCA and mount next month. I have about 6k miles on the car since lowering, and no problems.

I definitely agree with Primer though. Do the work yourself and save some money. The LCAs are a breeze, and the UCA isn't bad at all. Just a little tough to reach the bolt.

#5 ·
Good tip! I'll definitely do that, thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.