Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2012 nitrous outlet kit

Tags
nitrous
2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  125oh 
#1 ·
Does anyone use a nos window/wot switch with their nitrous setup ? I could us some pointers on how to set wide open throttle.

#3 ·
Right I'm setting it with the window dwitch wired to brown wire on the throttle body (falling voltage).I found wot throttle by opening throttle blade with my hand at .07 volts so that's what I set it too . But the pedal will not push the voltage that low . Thats what I'm stumped on .

#5 ·
Ok I think I can help as I made the same mistake as you. Using your hand to open the TB will cause your Voltage to drop way to low, lower then what your TB actually opens.

Simply adjust your WOT to 1.5. Settings should be xxxx start, xxxx off, I set stage 2 to 0000 start, 0000 off. WOT 1.5, and the last peramitor (forgot its name) 00.

If you need any help let me know, went though the same headache but finally figured it out.

#6 ·
I have a zex TPS nmu. Which wire should I tap for the WOT signal? The kit instructions say green/violet? But I've been told brown works better. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I'm also using a msd "pill" window switch tapped to a fuel injector and a 40amp relay.
I just need clarification on what wire will work best at the TB?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.