Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Fun night at the track.

814 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Moto111 
#1 ·
Went to the track the other night, for some no time grudge racing. I have a buddy who has an 11 5.0 exhaust tune cai and another buddy with a 13 track pack. They all talk trash so we met up at the track and had some grudge matches. I failed to mention, that both of my buddies had drag radials, I am still on stock tires. Very fun runs, my 13 took out both of them but not with out a fight. The track pack got me off the line and until about 50 then I just ran off with it. The 11 didnt really stand a chance he got me off the line, but by the 60 foot I was passing him with ease. It was the first real challenge for my Dory. I had a whole lot of fun though!!!!

#2 ·
They must not really know how to drive? with drag radials they should get you just on those alone? but hey thats great for you to be able to beat them with a stock 5.0

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

oh did you have time slips or know what your times were?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.