Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mustang cs/gt low

988 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ZLwhat 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey i have question , i want to low my car but dont know how and hmm i know the back is littlebit higher so just back or what ? And how much It would cost? 2011 gtcs

#3 ·
Well I don't usually get involved in too many suspension threads, but I'll throw this out there. I got the stage 2 roush suspension (springs, billet lower control arms, wheelhop reduction UCA kit, rear swaybar, "gt500" panhard bar adjustable, and I upgraded to koni shocks). I can honestly say that the car rides awesome and makes turns with great confidence than from factory. It set me back over a grand but I have all ford parts and everything fit like a glove of course. Alot of people get aftermarket control arms and things and then whine all day about noises, vibrations, and things that their car does after the fact and my car is quiet as a Prius suspension wise. I still have the factory driveshaft and it took them probably 20 minutes to align the car. Worth all the money as far as I'm concerned rather than piecing together a complete set-up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.