Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Rotors

6K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Joey8 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a cross drilled and or slotted rotors on a brembo package car? Pics? I don't track the car but I just want the look.

#7 ·
The black is a zinc coating on them that the manufacturer applied. Any portion of the rotor that contact brake pads will eventually turn silverish but the parts that do not touch brake pads will remain black. It looks wayyyyy better than always having rusty looking brakes

#14 ·
im assuming those calipers are the svt brembo upgrades that are half the price of the price if the brembo's that come from factory? I have the same exact ones..

#15 ·
Sorry guys, having my car dyno tunes today. Yes they are GT500 take off calipers that I scored for $350! Also the rotors are from tps motorsports in CA, they were $200 and they are made by centric I believe (same company that makes stoptech rotors)

Tps offers drilled, slotted, and drilled/slotted and dimpled/slotted all for the same price, $200 for two rotors

#22 ·
My bad, I misread, I have looked into steeda rear brake upgrade kit and to use larger diameter rear rotors Steeda had a replacement bracket in which you must remove the rear axles to swap.

Changing rear rotors does not require pulling the axle but changing the caliper bracket does. Disregard my previous post

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.