dynoed the 100 shot plate kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
dynoed the 100 shot plate kit

dynoed my nitrous outlet plate kit yesterday with 100 shot jets in . i dynoed n/a at 409 hp 368tq new numbers were 510hp 510tq ill try to get the dyno graph up later. Air fuel stayed safe at 11.8. nitrous outlet was a great kit and clearly right on with their jetting. dyno was a dyno jet pulled 4 degrees timing
125oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Can you give me some info on that kit? where did you get it and how much? also did everything come in the kit or did you need to get things like the purge kit and bottle warmer?
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
brianw64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

sure i got it from late model restoration . kit was 750 i believe , then i got the accessory kit with purge bottle heater and fuel safety switch ,and blow down tube. it was 4xx . i also bought colder plugs 70 dollars or so . and lastly i used a nos window/wot switch 160 . all in all it was about 1400 i think . but to answer your question the initial kit does not come with what you need to run it safe .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Awesome man. Glad it turned out well for ya. N2o is amazing. Thats a perfect a/f ratio, but wow, they pulled -4 degrees of timing for just a 100 shot?
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Ua my tuner says he has always done 2 degree for every 50 hp . Just to be safe. I am happy wirh anything over 500 so I'm ok with safe
Old 07-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 125oh View Post
Ua my tuner says he has always done 2 degree for every 50 hp . Just to be safe. I am happy wirh anything over 500 so I'm ok with safe
Haha yeah it definitely doesnt hurt to be a little cautious with nitrous.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
sure i got it from late model restoration . kit was 750 i believe , then i got the accessory kit with purge bottle heater and fuel safety switch ,and blow down tube. it was 4xx . i also bought colder plugs 70 dollars or so . and lastly i used a nos window/wot switch 160 . all in all it was about 1400 i think . but to answer your question the initial kit does not come with what you need to run it safe .
Cool man, Im going to do the same thing at somepoint, but Im waiting for people to run it awhile to make sure its safe and im trying to get my car really light and the suspension done then the nos...
Boss IM, with Araid cai, bama 93 race tune, GT500 cat back, jba off-road x-pipe & longtubes, mgw shifter,4.10 gears, Aluminum Flywheel & driveshaft, Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR adj. uca & lca, BMR relo. brackets, BMR Springs with 1.5" drop, BMR adj. swaybar, BMR tubular K member 1/2 drop motor mounts & BMR tubular A arms, steeda alu. rad. support, aluminum water pump pully, 85mm BBK TB, Rear seat delete. Boss oil cooler, Battery in trunk. AC delete, Evap delete
Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I've talked to people that have ran numerous bottles through already . I'd say 100 shot is pretty safe if you use a window / wot switch with it . I've cut a lil weight off mine 3600with me in it
Old 07-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've talked to people that have ran numerous bottles through already . I'd say 100 shot is pretty safe if you use a window / wot switch with it . I've cut a lil weight off mine 3600with me in it
same here, ive dropped almost 300lbs and want about 200 more, the curb weight is 3600 with full tank of gas, so just running it with a 1/4 tank is 70 ish lbs..but now the weight saving is getting spendy
Old 07-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

What have you done for wieght saving so far
Old 07-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What have you done for wieght saving so far
steeda rad. support, front lower BMR control arms, wheels, front brake calipers, exhaust, spare tire delete, rear seat delete, windshield washer delete, aluminum d/s, and and flywheel, axle dampers and aluminum water pump pulley, still to do; seats, front kmember bmr, muffler delete and carbon fiber hood and trunk and light weight bumper supports, all of that is about another 200lbs

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT