what is the Best mustang exhaust - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #106
Road Trip!

Region: California
Open headers is the best exhaust for a coyote
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #107
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

Here's what you do...when she wants to go to the mall all day, make her commit to going to autozone the next day. I know you probably don't go to autozone, but just take her down each isle and ask for her opinion on everything you see. She will never take you shopping again. When I got to the oil section my wife lost it and stormed off. We still had the battery and tire section to go!
She has other ways of persuading me to go shopping with her.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

She has other ways of persuading me to go shopping with her.
Yeah thats usually what it comes down too haha. Honey... Lets stop by Victoria secret lol
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
Thanks alot man really appreciate it
Raisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #110
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

Yeah thats usually what it comes down too haha. Honey... Lets stop by Victoria secret lol
See I'm way past that. My wife worked at vs for several years. Theres nothing she could buy there that she doesn't already have 15 of.

Another trick for you guys...so she takes you to the mall...make sure you do some window shopping and I mean serious window shopping. The last time we went she bought make up and clothes ect...so we pop into saks 5th ave and I spot a D&G suit that is really sharp and a pair of sunglasses. The total was around 3k at the register. Well I never intended to buy anything, but I acted like I was for a little bit and her face was turning beat red when the cashier was ringing it up. I pretended to change my mind and I told my wife it could wait until our next mall trip. Pretty sure I'm black listed from mall shopping now ; )
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post

See I'm way past that. My wife worked at vs for several years. Theres nothing she could buy there that she doesn't already have 15 of.

Another trick for you guys...so she takes you to the mall...make sure you do some window shopping and I mean serious window shopping. The last time we went she bought make up and clothes ect...so we pop into saks 5th ave and I spot a D&G suit that is really sharp and a pair of sunglasses. The total was around 3k at the register. Well I never intended to buy anything, but I acted like I was for a little bit and her face was turning beat red when the cashier was ringing it up. I pretended to change my mind and I told my wife it could wait until our next mall trip. Pretty sure I'm black listed from mall shopping now ; )
Lmao pretty slick my friend. I even alllllmost feel bad for your wife hahahaha
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Old 07-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Lmao I love reading your guys posts on how to get out of shopping lmao! Here's how I do it. #1. I order what I want for my stang when I want pretty much LOL. #2. I dont take my husband "mall" shopping with me because he is annoying and I would rather take my time and not have him nagging! Haha.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Lmao I love reading your guys posts on how to get out of shopping lmao! Here's how I do it. #1. I order what I want for my stang when I want pretty much LOL. #2. I dont take my husband "mall" shopping with me because he is annoying and I would rather take my time and not have him nagging! Haha.
LMFAO !!!! Dang I was just about to say "grumpy complaining guy routine works everytime" but you don't gt any for your bad behavior
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

LMFAO !!!! Dang I was just about to say "grumpy complaining guy routine works everytime" but you don't gt any for your bad behavior
Very true...very true. Hahahaha
Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Very true...very true. Hahahaha
Looooool XD even though you guys went of topic you're still giving us some greate lessons for the future ahead XP
Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Sucks that it works that way. I guess the phrase "cant have your cake and eat it too" definitely applies here. The nice guy routine "why dont you spend some time with your girlfriends", hardly works anymore either! We're screwed!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:31 AM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Hard to say, Kooks hasn't been a popular axle/catback for these Mustangs... I personally don't know much about them, I heard Corsa is starting to get some praise lately
Ok this will be my last annoying question ill as hows magnaflow catback compared to borla s type. This will give me my final decision to make the order XD
Old 07-23-2013, 12:56 AM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisi View Post

Ok this will be my last annoying question ill as hows magnaflow catback compared to borla s type. This will give me my final decision to make the order XD
Just order the borla if you can afford it lol.

Do it. Do it now. I dont even have borla and i want you to order it. You will love them.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just order the borla if you can afford it lol.

Do it. Do it now. I dont even have borla and i want you to order it. You will love them.
Hehe hopefully I will. I just hope my dad wont kill me cause of the sound X"D
Old 07-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Bassani catback with stainless works long tubes. The end.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #121
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hehe hopefully I will. I just hope my dad wont kill me cause of the sound X"D
You will be fine. Axlebacks are very controllable, not matter the brand. Our cars, because of the motor design have a relatively quiet idle, except for the first 15 seconds or so on a cold start up. Keep the rpms low and you will be fine.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You will be fine. Axlebacks are very controllable, not matter the brand. Our cars, because of the motor design have a relatively quiet idle, except for the first 15 seconds or so on a cold start up. Keep the rpms low and you will be fine.
Should I get axel or catback ? What do you suggest?
Old 07-23-2013, 02:03 AM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Should I get axel or catback ? What do you suggest?
Personal preference. Most catbacks will delete the resonators. It will be a tad bit louder. My advice, if you're worried about noise levels, get the axlebacks first, then if you want more sound, delete the resonators. Performance gains a next to none. And unless you're making big HP you wont get any gain going from 2.75 to 3 inch pipes.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Personal preference. Most catbacks will delete the resonators. It will be a tad bit louder. My advice, if you're worried about noise levels, get the axlebacks first, then if you want more sound, delete the resonators. Performance gains a next to none. And unless you're making big HP you wont get any gain going from 2.75 to 3 inch pipes.
Thank you very much for your help I will order it and make a video once I fit it
Old 07-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you very much for your help I will order it and make a video once I fit it
Hahaha after all this you better let us know what you decide on. No problem man
Old 07-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahaha after all this you better let us know what you decide on. No problem man
Decision is done Borla Stype thanks to everyone who came out and helped me to make the right decision
Old 07-23-2013, 04:47 AM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Hawaii
Right on! Good for you.
Radtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

Decision is done Borla Stype thanks to everyone who came out and helped me to make the right decision
Good choice bud!! U won't regret it, they are pretty much the highest quality axlebacks on the market!! They're pricey, but u get what u pay for!!
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:04 AM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Very good choice! Borla is awesome.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
+1. I ordered my axlebacks the night i brought it home from the dealer. And then rims/tires 2 days later hahaha
I had my axle backs on the way, as well as the GT500 spoiler before I even purchased the car. lol
Yellow Blaze 2011 Mustang GT Premium. Kooks 1 7/8 midlength headers, Kooks Boss 302 H-pipe with Kooks sidepipes. Heartthrob mid pipes with flowpacks. RTR axle backs. Vogtland lowering springs. BMR adjustable panhard bar. Boss 302 Brake duct kit. Boss 302 trans scoop. Boss 302 oil cooler. Boss Intake Manifold. BBK 90mm Throttle Body. JLT Cold air intake with bama tune. JLT oil separator. Steeda lower control arms. BMR control arm relocation brackets. Barton two post short shifter. DSS Aluminum drive shaft. ACT HD Twin Disc Clutch
striker79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol bout time bro! Im sure you will love them.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Flowmaster Outlaws!
Rickytang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

For sound; BORLA
katynthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Borla or bassani
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol bout time bro! Im sure you will love them.
Ive fitted them and I didnt take 30 mins and I was stopped by the police and got a ticket X'D
Old 08-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

Ive fitted them and I didnt take 30 mins and I was stopped by the police and got a ticket X'D
No way!! That sucks man, didnt think cops in your country would be uptight on the sound of your exhaust...
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

No way!! That sucks man, didnt think cops in your country would be uptight on the sound of your exhaust...
I know thats why I was asking alit about the sound because I knew something like that would happen XD im in love with it but I might have to look for another exhaust or find a solution ... but for now I'll enjoy it.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
American racinh LT headers and no cat x pipe and bassani race axleback. I love it!!!
BigBry0311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust