Any itsx users out there, my car won't start... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Any itsx users out there, my car won't start...

So I have had the tune out of my car for a few months. Took it in to ford to have the oil changed and a state inspection. Decided that since I won't be back to ford for a while I would put the tune back in. So I get my iPad and my dongle and head to the car, start the tune process and at the end it tells me load failure... To return to stock.... Well when I return to stock it again tells me tune error... The car won't start.... I get on the sct website and there hours are Monday thru Friday, 9-6..,well guess what, that's the same hours i work... So here are my questions...

First is has any dealt with this issue before?

Next.... I assume that if sct can't fix the issue, I will have to have it re flashed, how much is that going to cost me?

And lastly when I do get my car running again, who wants to buy the itsx device which is made for apple products?
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am3gross View Post
So I have had the tune out of my car for a few months. Took it in to ford to have the oil changed and a state inspection. Decided that since I won't be back to ford for a while I would put the tune back in. So I get my iPad and my dongle and head to the car, start the tune process and at the end it tells me load failure... To return to stock.... Well when I return to stock it again tells me tune error... The car won't start.... I get on the sct website and there hours are Monday thru Friday, 9-6..,well guess what, that's the same hours i work... So here are my questions...

First is has any dealt with this issue before?

Next.... I assume that if sct can't fix the issue, I will have to have it re flashed, how much is that going to cost me?

And lastly when I do get my car running again, who wants to buy the itsx device which is made for apple products?
I had that issue, disconnect the battery for a few minutes with ur headlights on to clear the Kam Memory. Then connect the battery again and connect the tuner and clear any codes and then return to stock. It worked for me but who knows
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Ok, so after I calmed down I went in to take a gander at the device with the computer.i seen that the stock tune was still in the device so I told my self that it has to work.... Went back out and tried it again, and the stock tune went back in...thank heavens... I don't have a 35k yard ornament! She started up....

Ii may try loading the tune back in but not right now... Lol...andi may be looking for a buyer for this thing..,
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Who is your tuner? I would be interested in trading you the tuner for my handheld sct...? Ill pay shipping

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I would also think about buying outright too if price was good enough
godsdisciple85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Te tune that I got is from steeda... Not sure I would want to trade, pm me an offer and we might be able to work something out.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsdisciple85 View Post
Who is your tuner? I would be interested in trading you the tuner for my handheld sct...? Ill pay shipping

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I would also think about buying outright too if price was good enough
I have a iTSX for sale also if y'all don't make a deal. I just got a boss with track key and no longer need it.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

I have a iTSX for sale also if y'all don't make a deal. I just got a boss with track key and no longer need it.
How much? Lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT