So spark plugs or need boost a pump - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

He is saying he is 490hp a 5k rpms not the dollar amount......
I'm well aware of that, but how much money do you think he has into making 490hp at 5k rpms with a S/C. At least 5k
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa View Post

I'm well aware of that, but how much money do you think he has into making 490hp at 5k rpms with a S/C. At least 5k
That dollar may be correct but if he does have bad spark plugs in there this car has some room to grow and especially if he does some more supporting mods he will be just fine and have a wicked sick stang
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
His supercharger will make great power no doubt about that, and it'll be a blast to drive. Hopefully it is just the spark plugs and you'll be up and running at the strip in no time. With that being said, something about you irritates me. I sense you have an arrogance in a lot of your comments that drives me insane or you're always in a bad mood. You can't handle criticism in any way, shape, or form. Everything seems to be an argument or some sort of virtual battle with you. I'm sure I'm the only one that feels this way, but you need to tone it down a bit. Not everyone on here is some punk kid that you pull over.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

That dollar may be correct but if he does have bad spark plugs in there this car has some room to grow and especially if he does some more supporting mods he will be just fine and have a wicked sick stang
You can't polish a turd

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U View Post
His supercharger will make great power no doubt about that, and it'll be a blast to drive. Hopefully it is just the spark plugs and you'll be up and running at the strip in no time. With that being said, something about you irritates me. I sense you have an arrogance in a lot of your comments that drives me insane or you're always in a bad mood. You can't handle criticism in any way, shape, or form. Everything seems to be an argument or some sort of virtual battle with you. I'm sure I'm the only one that feels this way, but you need to tone it down a bit. Not everyone on here is some punk kid that you pull over.
+1^ Beautifully said. I hope I turn into Billy Bada$$ when I get a S/C.
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I guess I miss where Moto starts these virtual fights. Quite the opposite though. Same suspects show up on his threads that start shooting off barbs in his direction. Shouldn't badmouth something until you take a close look in the mirror.
Hope you get the kinks worked out Moto, keep us informed. I admire that you took on the install yourself even if it hasn't worked out yet. It is something we all can learn from though and I appreciate that.
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
I guess I miss where Moto starts these virtual fights. Quite the opposite though. Same suspects show up on his threads that start shooting off barbs in his direction. Shouldn't badmouth something until you take a close look in the mirror.
Hope you get the kinks worked out Moto, keep us informed. I admire that you took on the install yourself even if it hasn't worked out yet. It is something we all can learn from though and I appreciate that.
Just search all his threads and you'll see. You say one negative thing about his car and its ww3 in this place. He takes things extremely personal. You post pics of your car or advice seeking and you'll get all perspectives. He's the first to start name calling or use sarcastic responses. I better unsubscribe from this thread before my email gets blown up, I anticipate butt hurt mode engaging.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
First off you Internet thugs should just stay off my threads . Didn't your momma ever teach you if you don't have anything nice or productive to say F off? Or did you mom not hug you enough and that's why u r the way u r? If u see I really for post on here much due to some of the wonderful people here. Thanks again to those who gave me useful tips I ordered the ford racing plugs instead of brisk and they say gap them at .035 which is weird but il try it .

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote:

You can't polish a turd

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Are you on every thread being a dick or just mine we should incorporate a vote to ban button on people's profiles such as yours
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #43
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:

You can't polish a turd

If you think his car is a "turd" your just trying to piss him off. Cause put it this way I drive an old 1994 mustang gt with a good amount of miles on it and the car isn't worth that much. But I have a lot of work and time and for a college kid a lot of money into and if someone was to come up to me after all my hard work and say my car is a "turd" I would be pretty pissed off and most likely put his a$$ to the ground. Now to call this mans supercharged mustang a turd is stupid cause guess what it is his car he can do as he pleases....if he wants to paint the thing pink he can.... He seems like he has a lot of hard work and money Into his car so have some respect for the guy and don't say anything at all
Old 08-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

It's fine I'm a 24 yr old Iraq and afghan vet I can put up with his Internet drama but in person I don't people would talk like that to me . How can you call a 600hp car a turd please doesn't bother me. And especially since I turned every wrench on it I am proud . Hell ya I've had problems that I caused my self who doesn't . I ask for help I overcome it I lose some money but at the end of the day I will have a lil monster car . Thanks all but there is some seriously flawed human beings here .
Old 08-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's fine I'm a 24 yr old Iraq and afghan vet
Thank You for serving all of us Moto. Interested to hear how the plug testing goes and results.
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111
First off you Internet thugs should just stay off my threads . Didn't your momma ever teach you if you don't have anything nice or productive to say F off? Or did you mom not hug you enough and that's why u r the way u r? If u see I really for post on here much due to some of the wonderful people here. Thanks again to those who gave me useful tips I ordered the ford racing plugs instead of brisk and they say gap them at .035 which is weird but il try it .

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Are you on every thread being a dick or just mine we should incorporate a vote to ban button on people's profiles such as yours
Gap the plugs to vortecs numbers, not ford racing
JG5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:31 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

In the instructions vortech doesn't say what to gap them to find online .032-.035 was norm lol so I feel safe doing the .035. Just gotta do it right they are in mail lol
Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Haha even with my issues I'm making 490, at tires at only 5k I think I'm fine thanks though
You're fine with dropping that Money and onlyhaving 490rwhp? Understood your car isn't running like it should but still.. I wouodnt be happy with that at all especially when you have DWC is SAFELY running a hair under 450 to the wheels and w/o longtubes if I remember correctlyfrom the am car show. People Are trying to help you and you get very defensive and sarcastic if someone tells you what you don't want to hear. Are you coming on here for sound honest advice or confidence boosters? Seems to me it's the latter. Guess mommy forgot to mentioned but the truth hurts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U View Post
+1000 ... remember that thread talking about the blue vinyl "accents" on his car he wanted to win car shows with ...Yeah me to.
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
A coyote with a vortech kit properly tuned should be running around 550 to 570 to the wheel... On stock internals and 7psi... In toronto theres a mustang shop called Dasilva racing and one of there company coyotes has vortech and Boss IM with i believe 55lb injectors... Its making 585rwhp at 7psi and he was saying anymore power he has to add a boost a pump.... Its borderlining right now
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Who the hell doesn't think close to 600 at the damn tires isn't worth 5k ? I'm a happy camper at 600 let me know how much money it takes to get there na . Also if I build it there are plenty of vortech and Paxton guys running over 800 so ya . Anyways thanks spark plugs will be here Monday and well change them[COLOR="Silver"]
Old 08-23-2013, 11:43 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Who the hell doesn't think close to 600 at the damn tires isn't worth 5k ? I'm a happy camper at 600 let me know how much money it takes to get there na . Also if I build it there are plenty of vortech and Paxton guys running over 800 so ya . Anyways thanks spark plugs will be here Monday and well change them

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Guess mommy forget to hug ur dumb self ... Seems to me you shouldn't post in threads where you offer no useful advice
Lol who said anything about 600 at the tires? Last time I heard you were happy with 490 at the tires...I'm sure that'll win you some car shows for sure! And my dumb self? I just passed the first section of the CPA something a "dumb" person certainly cannot do. Just goes to show you how much you no. Get your facts straight before flexing your muscles buddy. You do not deal with criticism well at all. And what does my mom hugging me have anything to do with my mental capacity and posting in a mustang forum? I'm having trouble putting two and two together... then again maybe it's just me being dumb.
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:12 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Sooooo plugs get u were u needed to be?
WhiteShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT