Tremec Magnum 6 speed - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_fiveoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spanaway
Region: Washington
Posts: 76
Tremec Magnum 6 speed

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Tremec MAGNUM XL 6-Speed Kit for 2005-2013 Mustang V8 close ratio- Replacement for 05-09/3650 or 10-13/Getrag MT-82

New Tremec MAGNUM XL 6-Speed Kit for 2005-2013 Mustang V8 close ratio. Replace your 05-09 3650 or 10-13 Getrag MT-82
__________________
DJ
'12 Mustang GT(M6)
'99 Audi A4 Quattro(A5)
SOLD: '06 Pontiac GTO(M6)
"I cheated on GM with Ford... Don't tell Dodge!"
dj_fiveoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
rspicel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 48
I'd like some thoughts as well. I need to upgrade my tranny. Having synchro issues.

Cant shift from 1st to 2nd at high high rpms. Car drives fine at normal speeds and shifts. anything 5500 rpm cant shift from 1st to 2nd.
rspicel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winter Haven
Region: Florida
Posts: 407
That is on my list for next upgrade. Check out D&D transmissions,That is the best pricing I found so far.
chefron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_fiveoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spanaway
Region: Washington
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspicel View Post
I'd like some thoughts as well. I need to upgrade my tranny. Having synchro issues.

Cant shift from 1st to 2nd at high high rpms. Car drives fine at normal speeds and shifts. anything 5500 rpm cant shift from 1st to 2nd.
They provide a wide ratio 6 speed as well. I just don't know how it'll fair with the coyote. I'm nervous that mating the wide ratio might "f" something up. That's why I'm leaning towards the close ratio.
__________________
DJ
'12 Mustang GT(M6)
'99 Audi A4 Quattro(A5)
SOLD: '06 Pontiac GTO(M6)
"I cheated on GM with Ford... Don't tell Dodge!"
dj_fiveoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
JPC is cheaper:

TREMEC MAGNUM XL S197 CONVERSION - Justin's Performance Center
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
I like Ford and love mustangs... But it makes me mad Ford put a sub par manual tranny in the mustang. That MT-82 is crap. Had one in my 2011 V6 and had the ISB fluid change done and added the shift bracket improved it some but shifting was still notchy at times. Now I see guys saying they are upgrading to different trannies. It's a shame we spend tens of thousand on a car and have to upgrade the tranny to make it what it should have been from the factory. I bought my '14 GT with the auto. I spent $33,000 no way was I getting the MT just to dump hundreds maybe thousands more to make the tranny better when it shouldn't need upgraded. I am a Ford guy and will always love mustangs. But I will never purchase another new model year until the bugs (gremlins) are worked out!

LOL... I just said gremlins and notice my profile pic. Pun was not intended.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_fiveoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spanaway
Region: Washington
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post
If you add up the cost of shipping plus additional options to include 2011+ the one from JPC costs more.

I added up the total cost of the one from American Powertrain and contacted them about the additional options in which one they already include in the price, i.e; mounts. Also from them to me, shipping is cheaper.

People also have to account that they'll need a 26 spline clutch, flywheel, as well as a one piece driveshaft.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_fiveoh View Post
If you add up the cost of shipping plus additional options to include 2011+ the one from JPC costs more.

I added up the total cost of the one from American Powertrain and contacted them about the additional options in which one they already include in the price, i.e; mounts. Also from them to me, shipping is cheaper.

People also have to account that they'll need a 26 spline clutch, flywheel, as well as a one piece driveshaft.
I'd say to get a complete package trans save up about 4,000.00 and invest in this if you really want it, while sacrificing other goodies like forced induction or engine internals.
__________________
DJ
'12 Mustang GT(M6)
'99 Audi A4 Quattro(A5)
SOLD: '06 Pontiac GTO(M6)
"I cheated on GM with Ford... Don't tell Dodge!"
dj_fiveoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winter Haven
Region: Florida
Posts: 407
Also don't forget the speedo conversion box,about $175.00
chefron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
rspicel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 48
Always gotta buy additional parts to make it fit.
rspicel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #10
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Southeast Michigan
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2
Hello gang! Seeing as this is my first post here you can call me a troll if you'd like, but I am here to help address some of your 'unknowns' regarding the TREMEC Magnum XL conversion...

1. The XL is an 'extended length' version of the Magnum line, intended to fit late-model applications with semi-remote shifters. I personally use a regular Magnum in my '94 GT and have been extremely pleased with its performance (installed May 2010).
2. The XL is currently only available for S197 Mustangs--specifically '05-10 GT's with the 3-valve 4.6. It comes with a SFI-certified steel bell, crossmember, trans mount, and shifter (with handle and ball). Additional items needed include a 26-spline clutch and 1-piece driveshaft with 31-spline slip yoke (same as slip yoke used in regular Mag and TKO).
3. For '11-13 GTs the only additional requirement is a speedo calibration box, designed to convert the 12-pulse signal from TREMEC to 33-pulses used by Getrag for the ECM. This can also be done through the cal if you have a handheld programmer is my understanding. To verify, your best bet is to consult a dealer like JPC or D&D since they are usually among the most up-to-speed with late-model Mustang conversions.
4. Upsides to the Mag XL include waaaay better shift quality, especially at high-rpm, and a huge bump in torque capacity (700 lb-ft.) Though, it is important to know that because of the direct shift on the XL, it will transfer more NVH into the car and not feel quite as 'silky smooth' as the MT-82 when crusing/shifting at low rpm's.
5. The Magnum XL uses the same hardware inside as the TR-6060 from the GT500s, and is available in two different ratio configurations: a 2.97 first with at .80/.63 double overdrive, or a 2.66 with a .74/.50. Street performers seems to prefer the 2.97, and road race/autocross guys, the 2.66. For reference, the MT82 uses a 3.66 that is great for pulling stumps but lousy for torque capacity.

Any questions, let me know. I've spent a great deal of time around Tremecs and discussing this trans with Tremec personnel & dealers.

Good luck all, and thanks for having me!
speedfreak94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:00 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak94 View Post
Hello gang! Seeing as this is my first post here you can call me a troll if you'd like, but I am here to help address some of your 'unknowns' regarding the TREMEC Magnum XL conversion...

1. The XL is an 'extended length' version of the Magnum line, intended to fit late-model applications with semi-remote shifters. I personally use a regular Magnum in my '94 GT and have been extremely pleased with its performance (installed May 2010).
2. The XL is currently only available for S197 Mustangs--specifically '05-10 GT's with the 3-valve 4.6. It comes with a SFI-certified steel bell, crossmember, trans mount, and shifter (with handle and ball). Additional items needed include a 26-spline clutch and 1-piece driveshaft with 31-spline slip yoke (same as slip yoke used in regular Mag and TKO).
3. For '11-13 GTs the only additional requirement is a speedo calibration box, designed to convert the 12-pulse signal from TREMEC to 33-pulses used by Getrag for the ECM. This can also be done through the cal if you have a handheld programmer is my understanding. To verify, your best bet is to consult a dealer like JPC or D&D since they are usually among the most up-to-speed with late-model Mustang conversions.
4. Upsides to the Mag XL include waaaay better shift quality, especially at high-rpm, and a huge bump in torque capacity (700 lb-ft.) Though, it is important to know that because of the direct shift on the XL, it will transfer more NVH into the car and not feel quite as 'silky smooth' as the MT-82 when crusing/shifting at low rpm's.
5. The Magnum XL uses the same hardware inside as the TR-6060 from the GT500s, and is available in two different ratio configurations: a 2.97 first with at .80/.63 double overdrive, or a 2.66 with a .74/.50. Street performers seems to prefer the 2.97, and road race/autocross guys, the 2.66. For reference, the MT82 uses a 3.66 that is great for pulling stumps but lousy for torque capacity.

Any questions, let me know. I've spent a great deal of time around Tremecs and discussing this trans with Tremec personnel & dealers.

Good luck all, and thanks for having me!
Troll. Just kidding.
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post

Troll. Just kidding.
Lmao I was gonna say the same
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Hey guys dont forget since the xl is geared higher then the mt-82 a minimum of 3:73 rear end gears is necessary to not lose the accelleration you are now getting with your mt-82. This with using the 2:97 1st gear model! Right now i have the money to get this tranny but I cant justify it because my mt-82 with its new clutch and billet aluminum flywheel and jpc line upgrade, are working so well with 629 hp to the rear wheels...
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winter Haven
Region: Florida
Posts: 407
blackbeast,I agree with you on not justifying the price,I'm @ 597 hp and know its just a matter of time,i'm thinking get the XL and then sell your mt-82 to recoup some of the $$$ back,once you break your mt-82 it's worthless.
chefron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #15
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Southeast Michigan
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Lmao I was gonna say the same
In my best Eric Cartman voice... "Screw you guys. I'm goin' home." Haha!
speedfreak94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
HPFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 448
Please excuse the brevity. Looking for a used MGW shifter for a 2014 5.0. Long shot but worth a try. PM me if you are selling yours and it fits a 14. Thanks.
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Up date: i decided i want the best manual tranny now, before my mt-82 starts giving me issues. I ordered 1 from JPC a week ago. I want the option to sell my good working mt-82 and recover some of the money I'm putting out for the tremec. I will also be getting motive 3:90 gears installed at the same time. Install is in 2 weeks, and my current drive shaft is already spoken for as well as my mgw shifter and my 3:23 gears....still for sale the slightly used (3200 miles) spec 2+ clutch assembly including the billet aluminum flywheel! Pm me if you want it...
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
HPFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post
Up date: i decided i want the best manual tranny now, before my mt-82 starts giving me issues. I ordered 1 from JPC a week ago. I want the option to sell my good working mt-82 and recover some of the money I'm putting out for the tremec. I will also be getting motive 3:90 gears installed at the same time. Install is in 2 weeks, and my current drive shaft is already spoken for as well as my mgw shifter and my 3:23 gears....still for sale the slightly used (3200 miles) spec 2+ clutch assembly including the billet aluminum flywheel! Pm me if you want it...
Congrats on your new set up. If any of the sales don't go through PM me with the price and I will pay fast.
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
elkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St. Louis
Region: Missouri
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_fiveoh View Post
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Tremec MAGNUM XL 6-Speed Kit for 2005-2013 Mustang V8 close ratio- Replacement for 05-09/3650 or 10-13/Getrag MT-82
HOLY CR*P!!! Wow...$3700 for a replacement transmission! I would have to consider a different vehicle before I added that to the cost of the Mustang. Keep in mind I am not a racer..just and old man respectfully enjoying my GT. I couldn't speed shift if I had to lol
__________________
2014 GT / Ruby Red / MT82 / 3.73 / RR Sensing & Security
Mods: GT500 Axlebacks, Modest Pin Stripe, Side Scoops, Wheel Spinners, Lower Fog Lights, Strut Tower Brace, Chrome Shift Knob
elkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkk View Post

HOLY CR*P!!! Wow...$3700 for a replacement transmission! I would have to consider a different vehicle before I added that to the cost of the Mustang. Keep in mind I am not a racer..just and old man respectfully enjoying my GT. I couldn't speed shift if I had to lol
Lol I am looking into one
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
DWC_SmOziLLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lancaster
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkk View Post
HOLY CR*P!!! Wow...$3700 for a replacement transmission! I would have to consider a different vehicle before I added that to the cost of the Mustang. Keep in mind I am not a racer..just and old man respectfully enjoying my GT. I couldn't speed shift if I had to lol
That price doesn't include a shifter, clutch, or driveshaft. All of which are not compatible from the coyote.
__________________
Best 1/4: 1.90 60ft. - 12.15 @ 119mph on Street Tires.
460.25rwhp & 408.28rwtq SAE on a Dynojet 224xLC
Tuned by Matt Lepkowski, owner and operator a Performance Evolution in Smyrna, DE.
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Haymarket
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2
I have the magnum XL in my boss. Works great. Any questions. Let me know.
DGRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Pics of this boss? Lol. I would love to drive one to decide if I want one. My boss is in line right now to have the tranny torn apart :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Pics of this boss? Lol. I would love to drive one to decide if I want one. My boss is in line right now to have the tranny torn apart :/
I wouldn't waste any more money on tranny that already broke on you, get a tremec xl and then you can say what Donny Brasco said " forget about it"...
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post

I wouldn't waste any more money on tranny that already broke on you, get a tremec xl and then you can say what Donny Brasco said " forget about it"...
Lol Ford is paying for it not me
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Lol Ford is paying for it not me
So you gonna give it another shot , if it breaks again do you think you will go tremec?
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post

So you gonna give it another shot , if it breaks again do you think you will go tremec?
If it breaks again I'll definitely get the Tremec
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
2012Vader5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 145
I have the magnum xl in my 2012 gt, along with it are the McLeod RST resurfaced stock flywheel, dynotech 3.5" drive shaft and Richmond 3:73 gears. Absolutely have thrashed on this setup and it keeps coming back for more. It's also my daily driver and use it for 500 mile trips home to Arizona from New Mexico. The tremec magnum xl is well worth the money. Race my car in 1/8th mile bracket every two weeks. Next replace is my axle shafts. Any questions hit me up.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Vader5.0 View Post
I have the magnum xl in my 2012 gt, along with it are the McLeod RST resurfaced stock flywheel, dynotech 3.5" drive shaft and Richmond 3:73 gears. Absolutely have thrashed on this setup and it keeps coming back for more. It's also my daily driver and use it for 500 mile trips home to Arizona from New Mexico. The tremec magnum xl is well worth the money. Race my car in 1/8th mile bracket every two weeks. Next replace is my axle shafts. Any questions hit me up. No engine mods or tunes at all.
2012Vader5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Vader5.0 View Post
I have the magnum xl in my 2012 gt, along with it are the McLeod RST resurfaced stock flywheel, dynotech 3.5" drive shaft and Richmond 3:73 gears. Absolutely have thrashed on this setup and it keeps coming back for more. It's also my daily driver and use it for 500 mile trips home to Arizona from New Mexico. The tremec magnum xl is well worth the money. Race my car in 1/8th mile bracket every two weeks. Next replace is my axle shafts. Any questions hit me up.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
Is your speedo still accurate since you haven't tuned it,?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Vader what gears does your cruise control work in? I've read posts where some guys no longer have cruise control to it only works in 6th gear one guy said his worked in 4th and 6th gear only...all these guys installed the tranny themselves, however guys that had theirs installed by a pro, like i will have done soon, had no issues with cruise control!
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast12 View Post
Vader what gears does your cruise control work in? I've read posts where some guys no longer have cruise control to it only works in 6th gear one guy said his worked in 4th and 6th gear only...all these guys installed the tranny themselves, however guys that had theirs installed by a pro, like i will have done soon, had no issues with cruise control!
Technically speaking you only need cruise control in sixth gear.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackbeast12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New castle
Region: Delaware
Posts: 187
Naa i want 5th and 6th
__________________
2016 Gt/Cs autowith 3:55', mbrp cat back and a n/a build on the way!...
blackbeast12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
2012Vader5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Technically speaking you only need cruise control in sixth gear.
My cruise control doesn't work at all, I find this not that big of an inconvenience to myself. I bought this car to drive it, not for it to drive me around.

Speedo is accurate with the ford racing speedo box. 20-50-80 mph are right the money.
2012Vader5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.