Good Aftermarket Parts? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

So the advertisement is false. Right? So AM claiming up to 16rwhp is a lie and will never be achieved including in perfect conditions. Cool then I think I will get the BBK installed and dyno it. When I can't get the 16hp I'll take BBK to court they will have to dyno my car to an extra 16hp. If they can't then my BBK will be free plus the pain and suffering of watching my car go to redline on a Dyno who knows how many times that would be.
And you will pay court costs, and look stupid... See those 2 little words before 16RWHP "up to" . They will win with that alone!!!!
thecos54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0 View Post

Hey Paul, you fought a great fight but YOU ARE WRONG!!! Give it up already as you have no clue what you're talking about. Go talk nonsense on another post please.

Ps. Let us know how that lawsuit works out for ya
I will never listen to you and give anything up. If I want to argue a losing battle it is my prerogative. The real issue is whether or not you want me to have the last word!!! LOL

P.S. I bet you will not, you will want the last word.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecos54 View Post

And you will pay court costs, and look stupid... See those 2 little words before 16RWHP "up to" . They will win with that alone!!!!
"Up to" can an does include zero in a court of law
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post

You are correct my fine Sir, I'm sure it will get at least 2 RWHP though...
thecos54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #40
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecos54 View Post

Are you really taking my so called court post for real? OMG dude and all the other dudes? That should have told you guys I was far from serious and gave up on the fight. WOW!!! Later i'll leave this thread sorry for the short highjacking. Did not mean to high jack in the first place won't happen again. I can't stop laughing!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Nice....what size Calamari is that?
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
Nice....what size Calamari is that?
6 ounces. It's an app. It's all about the sauce though. Chili Bean. It's pretty delicious
Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Attachment 125977

Attachment 125980

And not lowered. Along with some PF Changs Calamari in case anyone was wondering what that looked like
I personally like it not lowered, and that food looks good.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post

I personally like it not lowered, and that food looks good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130826_173803.png
Views:	157
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	125984

Thanks. Here is 1 more and I'll stop posting food pics. Grilled Prawn over chilled noodles in a peanut dressing. PF Changs is pretty good
Old 08-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Attachment 125984

Thanks. Here is 1 more and I'll stop posting food pics. Grilled Prawn over chilled noodles in a peanut dressing. PF Changs is pretty good
Yes it is, I like getting the cashew chicken and mixing that with beef fried rice, dang I'm hungry now. Ok, back to the Stang convo...
Old 08-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
So I'll be having Chinese for dinner lmfao
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yes it is, I like getting the cashew chicken and mixing that with beef fried rice, dang I'm hungry now. Ok, back to the Stang convo...
+1 for PF Changs, nomnomnom
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post

+1 for PF Changs, nomnomnom
What part of Florida you in?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion,but I've tested the suspension on some not to good roads, I like it as is, and I don't really want to lower it more than it already is. That's why I'm looking at staggered wheels.
Honestly aftermarket wheels w/o lowering makes the wheel gap look even worse... If staying with stock height, just stay with stock wheels
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

ok,that's probably what i'll end up doing, but I don't know how it would make it look worse if I'm staying with 19' wheels.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Im not getting involved in this topic again. Its been proven TIME AND TIME again a cai alone will do almost nothing on these cars for performance. Simply because you have a cai system stock! So go ahead, play into all the marketing scams, and gimmicks, he said she said crap, and blow your money. See if i care.

Ps, im sure there are gonna be another 100 people coming back and saying "i felt such a difference with mine" blah blah blah. Thats called the butt dyno. And proves absolutely nothing. Your just trying justify yourself shelling out $300.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What part of Florida you in?
Clearwater
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Im not getting involved in this topic again. Its been proven TIME AND TIME again a cai alone will do almost nothing on these cars for performance. Simply because you have a cai system stock! So go ahead, play into all the marketing scams, and gimmicks, he said she said crap, and blow your money. See if i care.

Ps, im sure there are gonna be another 100 people coming back and saying "i felt such a difference with mine" blah blah blah. Thats called the butt dyno. And proves absolutely nothing. Your just trying justify yourself shelling out $300.
Well geez, blow a gasket much, I figured that it might not, but I had seen that the Airaid CAI might improve MPG,so I was just wondering.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get MCA side stripes, I'm about to join and was wondering where I could buy one,since they don't come with the GT.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

If you read my whole post i did not say it would gain 16. But i did say more like 10... 16 is in perfect conditions.

You did say I read it on AM and it is BS!!! Did you not? Is AM BS? I'll take it personal when someone is essentially call BS on AM!!! They are an awesome company with great people, dude!!!
Hahaha this dude's awesome, keeping me awake at work from laughing so hard LOL thanks
LovinmyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well geez, blow a gasket much, I figured that it might not, but I had seen that the Airaid CAI might improve MPG,so I was just wondering.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get MCA side stripes, I'm about to join and was wondering where I could buy one,since they don't come with the GT.
Maybe Ford will sell you one or try eBay :/ I'd try Ford first to get an authentic stripe
Old 08-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Maybe Ford will sell you one or try eBay :/ I'd try Ford first to get an authentic stripe
That's what I was thinking to do, I'll call in a few days, after I join the MCA.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Well guys, I'm not going to get the aftermarket cai, so any thoughts/reviews about the flowmaster American Thunder axleback exhaust,or Pirelli staggered 19' wheels.

Feel free to suggest any other mods you like.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Boss 302 quad exhaust or GT500 quad exhaust
Old 08-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Boss 302 quad exhaust or GT500 quad exhaust
THAT would be awesome, it will fit a GT right? just wondering if that would involve anything else.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Well guys, I'm not going to get the aftermarket cai, so any thoughts/reviews about the flowmaster American Thunder axleback exhaust,or Pirelli staggered 19' wheels.

Feel free to suggest any other mods you like.
I suggest don't get 19's. tires cost more than the 18's or 20's. 20's look good on the 10+ for sure. Not ghetto for real dawg. Lmao. Lowered is what I did first. Along with racing suspension. If your not going to lower then atleast do Uca's and lca's. which will help with wheel spin. I'm running amr charcoal 20's staggered with the nittos. And I spin with traction control on. So just getting fatter wheels won't help that much. Uca's and lca's. remember that. You already have more power than the stock suspension can handle. So your going to spin. Also. The absolute best bang for your buck. Is a tune. Night and day difference. Bama is a very common one. I'm running vmp and loving it. But will 90% ruin your warranty. You might get lucky and they not care. But don't ever put your eggs in that basket.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3263400271.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	126027   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3170448272.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	560.7 KB
ID:	126028  

Name:	image-486383289.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	415.8 KB
ID:	126030  
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
I suggest don't get 19's. tires cost more than the 18's or 20's. 20's look good on the 10+ for sure. Not ghetto for real dawg. Lmao. Lowered is what I did first. Along with racing suspension. If your not going to lower then atleast do Uca's and lca's. which will help with wheel spin. I'm running amr charcoal 20's staggered with the nittos. And I spin with traction control on. So just getting fatter wheels won't help that much. Uca's and lca's. remember that. You already have more power than the stock suspension can handle. So your going to spin. Also. The absolute best bang for your buck. Is a tune. Night and day difference. Bama is a very common one. I'm running vmp and loving it. But will 90% ruin your warranty. You might get lucky and they not care. But don't ever put your eggs in that basket.
What are UCA's and ICA's? Also, the reason I said 19' wheels is because that's what my GT came with. I might go with 20's, if I go with 18's, I will give some thought about lowering it. I'm not banking on that 10% so I'll ask my local dealers that I would take the GT to, I probably would get a Bama street tune otherwise.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Exhaust wise, I have Borla S types. I haven't done anything else to my exhaust besides mufflers.

http://youtu.be/V4s-yzs2iyE

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:

What are UCA's and ICA's? Also, the reason I said 19' wheels is because that's what my GT came with. I might go with 20's, if I go with 18's, I will give some thought about lowering it. I'm not banking on that 10% so I'll ask my local dealers that I would take the GT to, I probably would get a Bama street tune otherwise.
Uca's and lca's are upper control arms and lower control arms. They help with wheel hop a d spinning. And good idea. As much as it hurt. I waited till I hit 12,000 miles till I tuned mine. If it ain't broke by that. Probably will only break because of what I've done to it. Which is a lot in my mind. But to others very little. I would also go with the roush axle backs 469.99 if you are going to keep the it stock for a while. They are loud and amazing to my ears. But will more than likely be too loud if you do any other exhaust mods. Borla are great (better) but cost more. I...
Tinted windows
Roush axlebacks
Blacked out all I could
Rims and tires
Breathers
Painted under the hood
^^^(all of which shouldn't affect warranty) then
Suspension
Tune
Switched from roush to gt500 ab's
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

So you're calling American Muscle b***s***. In other words you are saying, AM has false advertisement. Those numbers are on their website they are advertising up to 16wph. If you are an AM customer and fan you owe them an apology. For calling it BS. Calling their advertisement BS is essentially calling AM BS. Nice real nice.

It's up to 16whp that in perfect conditions. So even an extra 10whp is better than nothing. I bet the BBK can hit that number. Every little bit counts!!!

Don't hate on AM by calling their advertisement BS!!!
American Muscle fan boy. He's probably the first in line at the apple store.

I buy stuff from American Muscle and from Apple too. i don't have a nervous break-down when someone doesn't agree with it.

AM, the support sucks, especially when they sell you stuff from a third party like Steeda.

I have a tuner from them with the lifetime tunes. I dread the day when I need to get a new tune. I've read nightmares about it on this forum already.

Grow up Furby.
InfinibandGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Quote:

Is there a way to mate 2 together so I can get 30 hp? I'll run all sorts of useless tubing throughout my engine bay for 30hp
Ha ha! Awesome comment!!!

I purchased the 85mm TB and with a tune, I CAN'T tell a big difference.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Hmmm... "What if"... It lost power? Then can you sue? LOL
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT