Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Anyone have the BMR Lowering Kit?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rynarok 
#1 ·
Hi,

I want to lower my car and I was wondering if anyone here has the BMR Lowering Kit and if they have any views or tips on this package? Or perhaps I should go with something different all together?

Thanks!

2005 - 2014 Mustang GT | Lowering Spring Packages | LSP001 - Lowering Spring Package, Coupe | BMR Suspension - The Leader in High Performance Suspension & Chassis

Qty Price Part# Product
2 $54.95 8R3Z18183B Ford Upper Strut Mounts, Hardtop
1 $39.95 FC001 Camber Bolts, Front 2 degree offset
1 $149.95 CAB005 Control arm relocation brackets, bolt-on
1 $139.95 PHR006 Panhard rod, DOM, on-car adjustable, polyurethane bushings
1 $249.95 SP009 Lowering springs, set of 4, 1.00" front and 1.25" rear
$689.70 Parts
$40.70 Discount
$649.00 Total

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like a solid setup, if you're going with all that I would do shocks/struts too while its all apart...if you can float it.

There's a lot of mixing and matching you can do but I'm personally going to stick with as many parts from one manufacturer as possible when I do suspension.

#4 ·
In case you'd like to tighten up the rear end: 2005-2010 Mustang GT BMR Rear Control Arm Package CAP003

The guys that seem to know the most about this stuff is Primer, Napoleon, jayman, and a few others that seem to put together the real solid 'building' threads. Check those out for good ideas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.