Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Eibach Pro-System Plus?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Fritzep 
#1 ·
Anyone have the Eibach Pro System Plus? I have found a really good deal on it from a friend and I am not sure if I should go for it. I don't want the ride to be too rough and I don't want to bottom out when I go to my friends cottage.

The kit comes with;
Sport Suspension Kit
Front Lowering 1.0 in; Rear Lowering 1.5 in
Bar Specs:Front Bar is 36mm, Tubular, 3 Way-Adj. / Rear Bar is 25mm,Solid, Non-Adj.

PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS (PRO-KIT Springs, PRO-DAMPER Shocks & ANTI-ROLL-KIT Sway Bars) | performance-suspension.eibach.com

#2 ·
How much are you paying for it? There is much better out there, one of the last upgrades to our suspension would be the sway bars. Eibach struts and shocks are poor and perform poorly, they make a great spring set but their dampers have a difficult time supporting their own springs.

#7 ·
Can you tell me what the ride is like? I used to have a Corvette and it was pretty rough and same with an M3 I owned. I am ok with that kind of roughness. The Stangs suspension really isn't the best when you accelerate and hit some bump...everything just seems to bounce...very strange for me.

#5 ·
Hey buddy look up standard suspension there a New company based out of the GTA. Your in Mississauga right? The have wicked coil over kits for great prices and are proven on and off the track. You should come out to a stang meet one night... if you have FB add me nick vacirtzoglou ill introduce you to the club...

#8 ·
I think the ride is pretty good, better than my old 01 Maxima which had Eibach pro and Tokiko struts... But if I were to do it over I hear alot of praise from the Koni orange which is my next setup when this one gets worn... Mine isn't a DD tho, I did the suspension at 2,900 miles I now have 11,700 and so far its held up... I would trust jayman, I heard he knows his stuff

#9 ·
Yeah he knows his stuff, but at 620.00 I think this is a good deal for someone that wont track their car and I put it away every winter. I am even on the fence on doing this. I just don't want to cause any warranty issues.

#10 ·
The Eibach system has been installed. I am getting used to the looks of it and I am really happy with the handling. It's not bad for a car that won't be tracked. Here are some images of the end result.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.