Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Help me find whats missing 13 GT

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Xtian85 
#1 ·
Hey guys I got my car back from the shop about a month ago and was working on it today and found this clam just sitting there. Can anyone tell me where this is from now Im worried about where did this clamp come from also it looks like there is something missing from the base of the wipers. This is a 13 Gt.

A

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd say the clamp is to possible a coolant hose, it may be a spare the shop left over from doing repairs on your car. At the base of your wiper arm it looks cracked on the trim side. Not sure what that's about???

I'd take it back to the shop and let them know what you've found and your basis for concern.

...That is all

#4 ·
I'd say the clamp is to possible a coolant hose, it may be a spare the shop left over from doing repairs on your car. At the base of your wiper arm it looks cracked on the trim side. Not sure what that's about???

I'd take it back to the shop and let them know what you've found and your basis for concern.

...That is all
There is a round mark there as if something was there before it seems like a gasket or cap was there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.