Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mod help for 2014 Mustang GT

8K views 86 replies 21 participants last post by  jayman33 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I recently bought a 2014 Mustang GT (manual w/ Premium package) and I was looking for some help in regards to mods. I am ashamed to admit I did not grow up in a car enthusiast family and have just recently got into cars and automotive stuff so I am pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
I love my Mustang even stock as it is (upgraded from a 2002 Taurus, hehe) but I am starting to get more interested in what I can mod on it. I haven't been to the drag/autocross/track or anything like that and I basically use it for cruising around town/commuting so for now I am mainly interested in cosmetic and sound upgrades. The only change I've made is tinting the windows. I would love to upgrade the exhaust and have been looking into my different options there but I was hoping to get some advice on what else I can change and it doesn't necessarily have to be cosmetic or whatever, I am in no way against performance gains. Any advice I could get from you guys would be appreciated!

#76 ·
I can't wait for other companies to start designing an intake to compete with these ones! I mean, I haven't done a whole lot of research, but I've mostly only seen the boss 302 and FRPP cobra jet. I mean, guys like trickflow, edelbrock etc are gonna probably get in on this at some point, right?

#77 ·
mmr. Has one its actually realy dam good intake. Cost about as much as the cobra jet.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I will personally be swaping over to the MMR one with my direcr port

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

*DIRECT PORT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.