Mod help for 2014 Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #1

Region: Canada
Red face Mod help for 2014 Mustang GT

Hi guys, I recently bought a 2014 Mustang GT (manual w/ Premium package) and I was looking for some help in regards to mods. I am ashamed to admit I did not grow up in a car enthusiast family and have just recently got into cars and automotive stuff so I am pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
I love my Mustang even stock as it is (upgraded from a 2002 Taurus, hehe) but I am starting to get more interested in what I can mod on it. I haven't been to the drag/autocross/track or anything like that and I basically use it for cruising around town/commuting so for now I am mainly interested in cosmetic and sound upgrades. The only change I've made is tinting the windows. I would love to upgrade the exhaust and have been looking into my different options there but I was hoping to get some advice on what else I can change and it doesn't necessarily have to be cosmetic or whatever, I am in no way against performance gains. Any advice I could get from you guys would be appreciated!
Brendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I guess you should figure out first and foremost what you want out of your car. Is it going to be potentially tracked? If so, roadway or drag?

If its just a street car then other factors play into it such as are the roads good? Bumpy with potholes?

Are you a speed demon that wants the fastest you can get your car to be? Future NOS, FI (that's turbo or supercharging if you're wondering what FI means - forced induction)

Or do you just want to feel some rush from flooring it but you want more of a cool show car.

You gotta plan out what you want from your car cuz I've experienced firsthand before if you don't plan things out you'll do things to your car that's just a waste of money... Especially when you change setup again and again when you realize it's not what you want or can tolerate.

Either way, modding your car is very much like a drug. You can get addicted and find yourself easily spending thousands if not tens of thousands on building your ride.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
I guess you should figure out first and foremost what you want out of your car. Is it going to be potentially tracked? If so, roadway or drag?

If its just a street car then other factors play into it such as are the roads good? Bumpy with potholes?

Are you a speed demon that wants the fastest you can get your car to be? Future NOS, FI (that's turbo or supercharging if you're wondering what FI means - forced induction)

Or do you just want to feel some rush from flooring it but you want more of a cool show car.

You gotta plan out what you want from your car cuz I've experienced firsthand before if you don't plan things out you'll do things to your car that's just a waste of money... Especially when you change setup again and again when you realize it's not what you want or can tolerate.

Either way, modding your car is very much like a drug. You can get addicted and find yourself easily spending thousands if not tens of thousands on building your ride.
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

But as a starter list of mods that's not extreme:

Lowering Your Car and Subsequent Suspension Mods:
- Eibach Pro Kit for a less aggressive drop 1-1.5" drop.
- Eibach Sportline has a more aggressive drop up to 2".
- Eibach camber bolts (Camber plates if you plan on running your car hard)

(Optional if you're not tracking or drag racing your car)
- Lower control arms (LCA)
- LCA relocation brackets
- Upper control arm (UCA)
- UCA mount
- Shocks and struts
- Upgrades sway bars

Engine Upgrades:
- CAI - no real performance bump but still a bread and butter add on.
- JPL oil separators
- Canned tunes from tuners like BAMA and American Muscle
- Boss 302 intake manifold
(More extreme)
- Super/Turbo Charge systems

Exhaust System:
- Axle back for a less aggressive sound
- Catcack exhaust for a deeper louder sound
- cat delete pipes (aka straight pipes or test pipes)
- headers

Beginner Package: I suggest
1.) Pro Kit
2.) catback exhaust
3.) Canned tune

All else is Step 2 and forward
Old 09-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #5

Quote:
But as a starter list of mods that's not extreme:

Lowering Your Car and Subsequent Suspension Mods:
- Eibach Pro Kit for a less aggressive drop 1-1.5" drop.
- Eibach Sportline has a more aggressive drop up to 2".
- Eibach camber bolts (Camber plates if you plan on running your car hard)

(Optional if you're not tracking or drag racing your car)
- Lower control arms (LCA)
- LCA relocation brackets
- Upper control arm (UCA)
- UCA mount
- Shocks and struts
- Upgrades sway bars

Engine Upgrades:
- CAI - no real performance bump but still a bread and butter add on.
- JPL oil separators
- Canned tunes from tuners like BAMA and American Muscle
- Boss 302 intake manifold
(More extreme)
- Super/Turbo Charge systems

Exhaust System:
- Axle back for a less aggressive sound
- Catcack exhaust for a deeper louder sound
- cat delete pipes (aka straight pipes or test pipes)
- headers

Beginner Package: I suggest
1.) Pro Kit
2.) catback exhaust
3.) Canned tune

All else is Step 2 and forward
Thanks a lot for the list man! I have no plans right now for any track or autocross - I mainly use it to commute to work and cruise around.
Brendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #6
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
the exhaust upgrade is great for bystanders, the CAI will upgrade sound for you....I will mention instead of being ashamed for not coming from an automotive background you should be proud to be learning. Google your state and Mustang Club for starters. Enjoy it's one heck of an upgrade from the Taurus but, respect the car. You didn't say how much driving experience you have and the V8 is a beast!

also I like stripes but am too cheap.....
Old 09-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Your best bet is to drive it for awhile and get a good feel on how it rides and handles. Do some research and do it slowly. For example, you might want to put on a stiffer handling package and also lower it at the same time. Then mess with the whole exhaust system. Then a tune and CAI.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I would mention possible regearing before FI mods. The GT comes with pretty tall gears. Brendo, these will give you better acceleration capability.
2002 Black/Red GT (Ginger)
2011 Red Candy Metallic V6 (Manfred)
2016 Magnetic Metallic GT (Susie II)
bigmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I think a great first upgrade is a set of axleback mufflers, while it doesn't give any performance gain, it gives your car a proper muscle car sound that'll give u goosebumps everytime u step on the gas
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Your best bet is to drive it for awhile and get a good feel on how it rides and handles. Do some research and do it slowly. For example, you might want to put on a stiffer handling package and also lower it at the same time. Then mess with the whole exhaust system. Then a tune and CAI.
+1 on this.

Most people myself included tend to go for power first then suspension.

Since, I'm assuming this is probably the most powerful car you've ever had, it might be best to go ahead and play with your stocker for at least a few thousand miles. Trust me there's more than enough power to get into trouble. When you power through a turn watch out for the rear swinging out. Doesn't take much at all.

You can never have too much traction. That is unless your trying to run 335 size tires on your stocker which... bad idea. Too heavy even with 366whp.

If you got about $1200-1300 to spend I'd go ahead and get the Eibach Pro Kit Package. This includes sway bars, springs, and shocks and struts. It's a very good beginner set. More advanced would be adjustable pieces to let you dial in what spec you want. Parts are about $850-900 (www.americanmuscle.com) and labor for install is anywhere $300-500.

By doing this you, you will have much better grip and balance. Then you can learn to drive your wild pony until you get use to the power and can control it. Then start adding power.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
I think a great first upgrade is a set of axleback mufflers, while it doesn't give any performance gain, it gives your car a proper muscle car sound that'll give u goosebumps everytime u step on the gas
Axle backs... gtstyles!!! XD

Up to you Brendo. It's ok technically to do that. We have a very endearing term we like to use on people who do certain things to their cars and you should understand it at the very beginning.

Term: RICER
Comes from usually the American crowd on car enthusiast brethren of the Asian persuasion. Picture big wings, loud exhaust, car slammed down very low resulting in them turning their car's front bumper into a functional snow plower. All this while sporting a spritely 149HP (+4 from exhaust, +2 from CAI, and +50HP from their dragon wing sized spoiler)

But ricer can also be termed on American muscle cars that do the same.

If you're gonna do an exhaust at least go full cat back. There not a whole lot of power here but you'll have a fuller note when your car starts to sing.

Imagine its a steak. Do you go for the cowgirl petite cut of 8oz (axle back only)? The 16oz Cowboy (catback)? Real men (without cholesterol or high blood pressure) go the distance.

Of course, there's also that 22oz and the 28oz tomahawk bone-in ribeye... But that's not the right steak for everyone lol.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #12
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Brendo,
Some mods will void your warranty so you have to keep that in mind. Also,your car already comes with a CAI and wont add any HP so I would skip that if I were you.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Axle backs... gtstyles!!! XD Up to you Brendo. It's ok technically to do that. We have a very endearing term we like to use on people who do certain things to their cars and you should understand it at the very beginning. Term: RICER Comes from usually the American crowd on car enthusiast brethren of the Asian persuasion. Picture big wings, loud exhaust, car slammed down very low resulting in them turning their car's front bumper into a functional snow plower. All this while sporting a spritely 149HP (+4 from exhaust, +2 from CAI, and +50HP from their dragon wing sized spoiler) But ricer can also be termed on American muscle cars that do the same. If you're gonna do an exhaust at least go full cat back. There not a whole lot of power here but you'll have a fuller note when your car starts to sing. Imagine its a steak. Do you go for the cowgirl petite cut of 8oz (axle back only)? The 16oz Cowboy (catback)? Real men (without cholesterol or high blood pressure) go the distance. Of course, there's also that 22oz and the 28oz tomahawk bone-in ribeye... But that's not the right steak for everyone lol.
Lol well since I never drove a 400+ hp car b4 this, power added wasnt the 1st on my agenda... I went straight to suspension since this car had way more power than I was used to... My Borla's to this day are one of my most gratifying mods to date on my car giving me that soil in my pants eargasm everytime I press on the gas
Old 09-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

Axle backs... gtstyles!!! XD

Up to you Brendo. It's ok technically to do that. We have a very endearing term we like to use on people who do certain things to their cars and you should understand it at the very beginning.

Term: RICER
Comes from usually the American crowd on car enthusiast brethren of the Asian persuasion. Picture big wings, loud exhaust, car slammed down very low resulting in them turning their car's front bumper into a functional snow plower. All this while sporting a spritely 149HP (+4 from exhaust, +2 from CAI, and +50HP from their dragon wing sized spoiler)

But ricer can also be termed on American muscle cars that do the same.

If you're gonna do an exhaust at least go full cat back. There not a whole lot of power here but you'll have a fuller note when your car starts to sing.

Imagine its a steak. Do you go for the cowgirl petite cut of 8oz (axle back only)? The 16oz Cowboy (catback)? Real men (without cholesterol or high blood pressure) go the distance.

Of course, there's also that 22oz and the 28oz tomahawk bone-in ribeye... But that's not the right steak for everyone lol.
Yea my borla axlebacks are anything but rice, definitely no fart cans here. I agree with gtstyles. Great first mod
LovinmyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #15

Region: Oklahoma
Don't forget a new shifter bracket, best 100$ I ever spent
AdmiralWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinmyGT View Post
Yea my borla axlebacks are anything but rice, definitely no fart cans here. I agree with gtstyles. Great first mod
Yeah he's definitely over killing it: comparing a fart can to a set of axle back after market mufflers lol. Let's be honest here, the extra set of pipes will do very little to your tone. You will notice a dramatic change in sound by simply installing axle back mufflers, which, btw, are the same on an axle back kit as they would be on a ....wait for it..... Cat back kit. It's up to you how much you want to change, but if you are on a budget and you want to spread your money around , I would definitely get some axle backs instead of a cat back and spread that loose change onto a short shifter kit or a tuner etc
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:15 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post

Yeah he's definitely over killing it: comparing a fart can to a set of axle back after market mufflers lol. Let's be honest here, the extra set of pipes will do very little to your tone. You will notice a dramatic change in sound by simply installing axle back mufflers, which, btw, are the same on an axle back kit as they would be on a ....wait for it..... Cat back kit. It's up to you how much you want to change, but if you are on a budget and you want to spread your money around , I would definitely get some axle backs instead of a cat back and spread that loose change onto a short shifter kit or a tuner etc

1.) never said axle backs were fart cans or sounded like one. Please read the whole thread before you quote for me.

2.) never said axel backs were rice just that if he neglects to do anything else then well what's the difference from people calling out a Honda with a loud exhaust and 4" tip but nothing else. So everyone has diff opinions of what rice is. I did say its is fine if Brendo went there. As for the extra pipe not making a difference in sound. It's a 2014 with a resonator... The cat back adds a larger diameter piping AND DELETES THE STOCK RESONATOR so yeah it does make a difference in sound. Option for axle back is to remove the resonator yourself if you want a louder setup.

I come from an import background so I'm just sharing personal experiences. The amount shiit I had to put up with about rice this and that from the V8 crowd was ridiculous until I upgraded my turbo back in 98 and rain 378whp which wasn't bad at the time. Not the best but not shabby.

I'm not personally attacking anyone's ride. Never have and never will so can we please just focus on the thread?
Old 09-20-2013, 01:39 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
1.) never said axle backs were fart cans or sounded like one. Please read the whole thread before you quote for me. 2.) never said axel backs were rice just that if he neglects to do anything else then well what's the difference from people calling out a Honda with a loud exhaust and 4" tip but nothing else. So everyone has diff opinions of what rice is. I did say its is fine if Brendo went there. As for the extra pipe not making a difference in sound. It's a 2014 with a resonator... The cat back adds a larger diameter piping AND DELETES THE STOCK RESONATOR so yeah it does make a difference in sound. Option for axle back is to remove the resonator yourself if you want a louder setup. I come from an import background so I'm just sharing personal experiences. The amount shiit I had to put up with about rice this and that from the V8 crowd was ridiculous until I upgraded my turbo back in 98 and rain 378whp which wasn't bad at the time. Not the best but not shabby. I'm not personally attacking anyone's ride. Never have and never will so can we please just focus on the thread?
I didn't say it wouldn't make a difference in sound, but for the price and over all value, the axle back will provide a more dramatic change over all than the resonators being deleted. I'm not denying that together they form a nice and slightly louder exhaust note, but the price difference is there and that's why we're arguing between axle backs and cat backs.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:12 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I may be alone in this but I got a 2014 GT Prem also and I have no need to mod it.
The car itself is my life mod, that is all the car I need.
Ridlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridlion View Post
I may be alone in this but I got a 2014 GT Prem also and I have no need to mod it. The car itself is my life mod, that is all the car I need.
Thats perfectly fine, your in a better place than most of us that got bit by the mod bug, and get to save your $$... But yea as far as modding its what your end goals are
Old 09-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #21
Staff

Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridlion View Post
I may be alone in this but I got a 2014 GT Prem also and I have no need to mod it.
The car itself is my life mod, that is all the car I need.
any bets on how long that attitude lasts?

slight derail, GT thx for the tires they look good

Jim
Old 09-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thats perfectly fine, your in a better place than most of us that got bit by the mod bug, and get to save your $$... But yea as far as modding its what your end goals are
+50,000 gtstyles2

I wish I never got bit by the mod bug... I'd be probably $50k better off from cost of modding in some shape or form every single one of the cars and trucks I've ever owned lol.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post

any bets on how long that attitude lasts?

slight derail, GT thx for the tires they look good

Jim
Lol don't tempt him! No mod bug bite = more $$$ saved for him
Old 09-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+50,000 gtstyles2 I wish I never got bit by the mod bug... I'd be probably $50k better off from cost of modding in some shape or form every single one of the cars and trucks I've ever owned lol. ---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ---------- Lol don't tempt him! No mod bug bite = more $$$ saved for him
Haha yea when I first got this car I swore I would keep it stock for at least 3 years or close to paying it off... So much for that idea, reading forums completely changed that... It's only been 2 1/2 years and I'm over $10k+ and that's a rough figure, good luck OP and stay off forums if u wanna keep your $$ lol
Old 09-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Best bang for the buck is upgrading the rear gear ratio.
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralWalker View Post
Don't forget a new shifter bracket, best 100$ I ever spent
what kind of shifter bracket did you buy? Please share the link to purchase one like your if you can. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Barton Shifter. I hear its the same as the FRPP (buys it from Barton or so i keep readjng) which costs $70-$100 more for the same.

If you get the two post bracket with it that shifter is as laser precise as you can get. But bracket makes it a very mechanical feel. Not quite as comfortable as a stocker. I'm curious if I'll like it better if I put the stock bracket back on. Might try that and report that.

FYI there's another thread being discussed about the Barton Shifter.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks . I had been looking at this one on AM site because there is a sale on it. Please post if you end up switching the bracket.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #28

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFury View Post
what kind of shifter bracket did you buy? Please share the link to purchase one like your if you can. Thanks.
I purchased the Barton two-post bracket found here >>> Barton Industries Two-Post Mustang Shifter Bracket - MT-82 (11-14 GT, V6) 2011BM2PB

I HATED the spongy shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear. I did a bunch of research and landed on this product. Well worth it. It does cause a tiny bit of extra noise, but it's hard to notice unless your listening for it.

The install was relatively easy, it took me a little longer than normal because I don't have an extensive mechanical background ( but I do enjoy tinkering... which is why we all are here ). The only issues I ran into were tightening the final bolts on the new bracket - had to use a combination of a crows foot and a 'swivel wrench' ( don't know the real term).

Oh, and this was on a 2014 GT as well.

Good price + notice a difference instantly = an excellent first mod.
AdmiralWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #29
Staff

Regular
Staff

skip the bracket and go directly to a MGW shifter do it right the first time(been there, did that)
Old 09-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
After wasting thousands modding my 05, I've managed to leave this car alone, other than the shifter. I installed the MGW shifter, it's the best mod you can do to any car period. The car did come with Roush ABs, had it not, I would have bought them. A sweet sounding exhaust should be the first mod IMO.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
skip the bracket and go directly to a MGW shifter do it right the first time(been there, did that)
+1000000
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
After wasting thousands modding my 05, I've managed to leave this car alone, other than the shifter. I installed the MGW shifter, it's the best mod you can do to any car period. The car did come with Roush ABs, had it not, I would have bought them. A sweet sounding exhaust should be the first mod IMO.
I agree! I've modded all my other vehicles to hell and back and ended up getting bored with them. I've left my 2012 alone comparatively because all I've done is Barton shifter/bracket, drop in air filter, JBA after cat h-pipe, and roush axlebacks. I had wheels and tires on it but sold them and put the stock 18s back on lol. Don't think I'll get crazy this one because I don't need two track vehicles
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha yea when I first got this car I swore I would keep it stock for at least 3 years or close to paying it off... So much for that idea, reading forums completely changed that... It's only been 2 1/2 years and I'm over $10k+ and that's a rough figure, good luck OP and stay off forums if u wanna keep your $$ lol
I'm closing in on that mark but not quite there yet! Lol. Actually I'm pretty tamed right now with myself on mods but more are coming.

Next steps:
1.) Boss IM
2.) Drive shaft
3.) Adjustable UCA

Probably stop here... Unless...

SUPERCHARGER TIME!!! XD
http://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-...er-1114gt.html

Upgrade internals
Clutch
$$$ OMG $$$

Nonono I'm gonna stop before SC...
Old 09-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm closing in on that mark but not quite there yet! Lol. Actually I'm pretty tamed right now with myself on mods but more are coming. Next steps: 1.) Boss IM 2.) Drive shaft 3.) Adjustable UCA Probably stop here... Unless... SUPERCHARGER TIME!!! XD http://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-...er-1114gt.html Upgrade internals Clutch $$$ OMG $$$ Nonono I'm gonna stop before SC...
That is exactly my next step!! Boss IM is next, reason my amount went it is because of some visual mods and my wheels weren't cheap either
Old 09-21-2013, 01:03 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That is exactly my next step!! Boss IM is next, reason my amount went it is because of some visual mods and my wheels weren't cheap either
gtstyles2 I like u. U can laugh at stupid stuff and not get into it personally. That's cool. (No homo I jus drank for 7 hrs.

Man I'm fighting the urge but I'm losing out. The new cobra jet IM is very attractive but that sucker don't make power till like 7700 rpm. I'm not spinning my shiit to 7700rpm for only +30idh max Hp gain

I'll stick e with boss 302 an gain maybe 15 max hp but 7300rpm gain of 60hp+ but I think I'll set rev limit to only 7000-7200rpm just for longevity sake.

Dude let me know when u get the boss IM. I wanna know how u like it first hand
Old 09-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Dallas I believe you're new to the site since I haven't really seen many posts of yours but welcome and thanks for posting good and elaborate responses, always nice to have more people like that who want to truly help and know their stuff.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2014 mustang