Mustang Evolution Forum banner

AMR custom made center caps

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Evil2014GT 
#1 · (Edited)
Mods if you must move this thread that's fine, sorry for the aggravation, but I wanted to give the fellows a chance to see their alternatives. The section this should be in doesn't get viewed much. If it can not stay I understand. Thanks either way.

For those who have AMR drifts, if they are like mine finding a center cap to fit properly is not many or none that I've seen. I got to the point of hating the ones that came with it. I also didn't want to just paint something that would wear off or fade.
These I customed and the surface is smooth. Nothing to wear off. I have the Grabber Blue insert stripe in my seat and over time I am trying to complete a subtle but yet tasteful BLK/GB theme. Only got a couple of places left that I am using this same color I started with. I know there are guys who have maybe BLK/RED or many cars with a Primary color and a little secondary color throwed in to make their car the way they want it. I am doing a friend a set of these and he wants his "GT" red. I think it will look bad ass on his.
attaching some pics of how they turned out and I am pleased. Time consuming but worth it. *Next is the Brembo lettering in the blue.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice touch. Subtle but great scheme for the car.

#3 ·
Thanks man! That gold/yellow color would be bad ass for the caps.

#6 ·
Those look great! Where'd you get um??! Or how did you make them?? I desperately want new center caps for mine. I hate the way they look now. Not to mention the freaking "I" in AMERICAN feel out on my front drivers side rim.

Attachments

#8 ·
Thanks man! What is that you have on your lugs?
I am gonna be working on a few sets of them for a couple friends locally. I probably end up with a extra set and just put them in the for sale section.

#11 ·
Can't say for sure but If I end up with extra sets, what color exactly would you guys want the "GT" ?

#13 ·
Red as well for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.