Boss intake heat shield - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Boss intake heat shield

Anyone have any experience with this??

http://www.blowbyracing.com/20mu50coboin.html
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Whoa... Damnit. I just ordered the Boss 302 IM. Would be the perfect time to do this shield. I'm thinking it may work. At the very least it won't hurt.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Whoa... Damnit. I just ordered the Boss 302 IM. Would be the perfect time to do this shield. I'm thinking it may work. At the very least it won't hurt.
Exactly!! I already have the Boss, waiting for this to come in... Obviously I'm not gonna believe I'll get 12 hp from this, but since the runners are plastic, I can see this as helping a bit from the beat of the block... Hoping to find someone with feedback, but I doubt it since they've only been out for 2 months!! I'd say u order it b4 u install the Boss, can't hurt!!
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
It's also only 50 bucks. Ima tell my friend about this
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
It's also only 50 bucks. Ima tell my friend about this
Well its $7 extra for the Boss, then $15 for shipping which really sucks I couldn't get around it... Came out to $75.50 but I guess its worth that extra piece of mind
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Wow, to me that's seem kinda expensive for an insulator. I'm sure you can find something from Home Depot that would do the trick.

Personally, I just put a 25 pound frozen bird in the space between my Boss manifold and the engine block. After a day of drifting, there's nothing like a turkey dinner you cooked with pure American muscle. :drool:
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Wow, to me that's seem kinda expensive for an insulator. I'm sure you can find something from Home Depot that would do the trick.

Personally, I just put a 25 pound frozen bird in the space between my Boss manifold and the engine block. After a day of drifting, there's nothing like a turkey dinner you cooked with pure American muscle. :drool:
Attach a fryer to your exhaust and you can have fried turkeys just in time for Turkey Day!
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Just bought it from Summit Racing. Total was like $59.92 or something like that. Was $49.97 but there was a $9.95 shipping charge.

Damnit why didn't AM have this part? I miss free shipping.

This ***** better be shipped quick like AM if they're gonna charge me for shipping.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Just bought it from Summit Racing. Total was like $59.92 or something like that. Was $49.97 but there was a $9.95 shipping charge. Damnit why didn't AM have this part? I miss free shipping. This ***** better be shipped quick like AM if they're gonna charge me for shipping.
Yea I wish AM would stock it had this stuff sitting here since Wednesday :-/ I'll get the heat shield Monday, but probably won't be able to tackle the Boss install until next weekend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3264599500.png
Views:	179
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	130670  
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Yea I wish AM would stock it had this stuff sitting here since Wednesday :-/ I'll get the heat shield Monday, but probably won't be able to tackle the Boss install until next weekend
Nice. I should be getting it this wed. Prob install it on thurs.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Hey did any of you install the boss intake but didnt get the install kit with the new purge valve?

So did you get a Jose and just reuse the stock purge valve with a 2ft long 3/8 fuel line? Any problems with this setup?

Or did you just leave off the purge valve completely. Did this trip the low fuel pressure CEL?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I read a some threads but no specific info about the pros and cons of each method. Or not enough cases of it to deduce whether its just a case of one person having a bad result or a good result and not indicative of a majority.

Gonna do the install on Thursday with the $10.99 hose/clamp/bolt install kit from LMR.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Hey did any of you install the boss intake but didnt get the install kit with the new purge valve? So did you get a Jose and just reuse the stock purge valve with a 2ft long 3/8 fuel line? Any problems with this setup? Or did you just leave off the purge valve completely. Did this trip the low fuel pressure CEL? ---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ---------- I read a some threads but no specific info about the pros and cons of each method. Or not enough cases of it to deduce whether its just a case of one person having a bad result or a good result and not indicative of a majority. Gonna do the install on Thursday with the $10.99 hose/clamp/bolt install kit from LMR.
Don't know know if this helps on the install, I also ordered the LMR kit and it comes with a screw to install the purge valve on the block

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...l-writeup.html
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #13
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Hey did any of you install the boss intake but didnt get the install kit with the new purge valve? So did you get a Jose and just reuse the stock purge valve with a 2ft long 3/8 fuel line? Any problems with this setup? Or did you just leave off the purge valve completely. Did this trip the low fuel pressure CEL? ---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ---------- I read a some threads but no specific info about the pros and cons of each method. Or not enough cases of it to deduce whether its just a case of one person having a bad result or a good result and not indicative of a majority. Gonna do the install on Thursday with the $10.99 hose/clamp/bolt install kit from LMR.
I just relocated my stock purge valve to the block. I got the length of hose from Autozone and a bolt and had a spare washer laying around I spent less then $5.
No CEL's, no problems.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

I just relocated my stock purge valve to the block. I got the length of hose from Autozone and a bolt and had a spare washer laying around I spent less then $5.
No CEL's, no problems.
Ok good to know. There was a thread where one user stated a check engine light came on for low fuel pressure and then caused his motor to lean out. The moment saw those two words together I immediately went to guard mode. But then again you didn't get rid of the purge valve. Well Im going your route. Thanks!
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
acornsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boca Raton
Region: Florida
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Wow, to me that's seem kinda expensive for an insulator. I'm sure you can find something from Home Depot that would do the trick. Personally, I just put a 25 pound frozen bird in the space between my Boss manifold and the engine block. After a day of drifting, there's nothing like a turkey dinner you cooked with pure American muscle. :drool:
last part literally made me lol.
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Don't know know if this helps on the install, I also ordered the LMR kit and it comes with a screw to install the purge valve on the block

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...l-writeup.html
Nice man. Looks like we'll have the same setup almost. Let me know after your install how you like it.

I'm running BAMA 93 hybrid tune. I'm gonna expect maybe some low end torque loss but with about 400ft/lb I think I can spare 10 or so down low.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Nice man. Looks like we'll have the same setup almost. Let me know after your install how you like it. I'm running BAMA 93 hybrid tune. I'm gonna expect maybe some low end torque loss but with about 400ft/lb I think I can spare 10 or so down low.
Yea definitely!! I get the heat shield tomorrow, so I'll definitely post pics at night when I apply the shield to the manifold... I'll realistically have the manifold on by the weekend, hopefully earlier
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Yea definitely!! I get the heat shield tomorrow, so I'll definitely post pics at night when I apply the shield to the manifold... I'll realistically have the manifold on by the weekend, hopefully earlier
Lol I've been living on the edge with work on my car. I do it on wed or thurs after the parts get in. If I don't get it done or a squirrel decides to crawl into the open intake and make a nest there then I'm screwed on getting to work the next day.

I just don't have enough patience to let's parts sit there smiling at me till the weekend
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Anthony214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Lol I've been living on the edge with work on my car. I do it on wed or thurs after the parts get in. If I don't get it done or a squirrel decides to crawl into the open intake and make a nest there then I'm screwed on getting to work the next day. I just don't have enough patience to let's parts sit there smiling at me till the weekend

You do all the work yourself? Or are you taking it somewhere? Ever had any work done by Lonestar Performance in Addison?
Anthony214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony214 View Post

You do all the work yourself? Or are you taking it somewhere? Ever had any work done by Lonestar Performance in Addison?
I did everything myself. Only thing
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
I understand the theory of this but I doubt it will help. I tracked my car yesterday and I will agree the intake was HOT but the entire engine bay was hot. When I popped the hood I almost dropped it BC the hood prop was so damn hot.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I understand the theory of this but I doubt it will help. I tracked my car yesterday and I will agree the intake was HOT but the entire engine bay was hot. When I popped the hood I almost dropped it BC the hood prop was so damn hot.
I figure it can't hurt if one is just getting the Boss IM and just adding it on during the install. If u already have the Boss, I would understand its not worth taking it off, and I'm smart enough to know that I'm gonna gain hp by adding this. It might be a scam as well, but since the runners are plastic, I can see an advantage of having a heat barrier

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

NOT gonna gain hp*
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

I figure it can't hurt if one is just getting the Boss IM and just adding it on during the install. If u already have the Boss, I would understand its not worth taking it off, and I'm smart enough to know that I'm gonna gain hp by adding this. It might be a scam as well, but since the runners are plastic, I can see an advantage of having a heat barrier
Yea couldn't hurt and it's easy to install before installation but to me it's not worth it. I would rather add hood vents to let air flow better or add a better flowing grill.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I understand the theory of this but I doubt it will help. I tracked my car yesterday and I will agree the intake was HOT but the entire engine bay was hot. When I popped the hood I almost dropped it BC the hood prop was so damn hot.
Yeah I think it's negligible how much it would actually help especially with an NA application.

But that being said I BBQ a lot and as hot as the grill gets the hottest is directly on top of the grille. If it keeps the intake 10 degrees cooler that's on order of 1% HP difference same as the effect of having lower temperature I HOPE. But yeah probably not as much as that 12hp advertised.

But it's $60. I'm ok with even just helping it keep slightly cooler or have even 2 stinking HP.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:54 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I understand the theory of this but I doubt it will help. I tracked my car yesterday and I will agree the intake was HOT but the entire engine bay was hot. When I popped the hood I almost dropped it BC the hood prop was so damn hot.
Hey Bro, add a pair of Redline hood struts to that BOSS!
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:58 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Hey Bro, add a pair of Redline hood struts to that BOSS!
I will be adding struts soon
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:07 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I will be adding struts soon
Wish Ford would delete that friggin' sound tube and spend the money on hood struts. If they put 'em on the decklid, you would think the hood should get a pair too. But, Noooooo.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Finally got it today, looks simple and wasn't perfectly cut, I had to do a lot of trimming... I would've been happier if I just cut my own pieces, which is what I did with this... Plus it didn't really come with any useful instructions, hopefully this works and isn't noticable when I install the IM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-291565687.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	131004   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-720315503.png
Views:	180
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	131005  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3658045711.png
Views:	162
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	131006   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-54183339.png
Views:	161
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	131007  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-616069906.png
Views:	173
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	131008   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-310407275.png
Views:	279
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	131009  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2904554567.png
Views:	174
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	131010   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3387587272.png
Views:	204
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	131011  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1556754046.png
Views:	166
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	131022  
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
Finally got it today, looks simple and wasn't perfectly cut, I had to do a lot of trimming... I would've been happier if I just cut my own pieces, which is what I did with this... Plus it didn't really come with any useful instructions, hopefully this works and isn't noticable when I install the IM
Nice. I'm jealous. Mines coming in on weds... Race you to the finish! First one that installs it tells the other exactly how and why they like or hate the IM!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
Finally got it today, looks simple and wasn't perfectly cut, I had to do a lot of trimming... I would've been happier if I just cut my own pieces, which is what I did with this... Plus it didn't really come with any useful instructions, hopefully this works and isn't noticable when I install the IM
Oh one good way to see how actually hot the IM gets is to measure the temperature before and after the shield install. Do u think u can measure the temp?
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Nice. I'm jealous. Mines coming in on weds... Race you to the finish! First one that installs it tells the other exactly how and why they like or hate the IM! ---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ---------- Oh one good way to see how actually hot the IM gets is to measure the temperature before and after the shield install. Do u think u can measure the temp?
The actual intake temp? I will at least feel how hot it gets, best way for me to do that is find another Stang with a Boss intake and compare how hot they get... I wouldn't know how to actually check the temp

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I know the 13-14 have the option of checking the inlet temp, mine is a 11
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

The actual intake temp? I will at least feel how hot it gets, best way for me to do that is find another Stang with a Boss intake and compare how hot they get... I wouldn't know how to actually check the temp

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I know the 13-14 have the option of checking the inlet temp, mine is a 11
Yeah the intake charge temp is isn't inside the manifold. I believe it's at the MAF.

But one of those laser temp guns would work nicely. I don't know anyone with one else we'd have to use a turkey oven thermometer? Lol
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
D:{ "$@&?&@$@..$$@&"

****ing ****!!! Was rear ended by a lady just now!!! ****ing beech was in two accidents today. Once in the morning to work and just now rearing ending me!!!

Dude... Sorry to all you responsible women out there... But If you can't drive stay the **** home and make babies!!!!

Mothereffers... AND MY BOSS IM comes in tomorrow. GrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR

Seriously we need a law that deals out jail time for accidents. You get first one for free. Second one one day in jail minimum to 7 days. Third time, three minimum to 30 days. The actual jail time is dependent on if you broke any laws like running a light, speeding, talking on the phone, or hell getting a blowjob while driving I don't know...

I've been in one accident that's my fault. Since then nothing. Nothing for over 20yrs cuz I learned to be careful!!!

Sorry I'm just frustrated right now. My bumper looks like chewing gum....
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
D:{ "$@&?&@$@..$$@&" ****ing ****!!! Was rear ended by a lady just now!!! ****ing beech was in two accidents today. Once in the morning to work and just now rearing ending me!!! Dude... Sorry to all you responsible women out there... But If you can't drive stay the **** home and make babies!!!! Mothereffers... AND MY BOSS IM comes in tomorrow. GrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR Seriously we need a law that deals out jail time for accidents. You get first one for free. Second one one day in jail minimum to 7 days. Third time, three minimum to 30 days. The actual jail time is dependent on if you broke any laws like running a light, speeding, talking on the phone, or hell getting a blowjob while driving I don't know... I've been in one accident that's my fault. Since then nothing. Nothing for over 20yrs cuz I learned to be careful!!! Sorry I'm just frustrated right now. My bumper looks like chewing gum....
Damn really?!?! Sorry to hear that man hopefully its nothing serious hope nobody got hurt
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post

Damn really?!?! Sorry to hear that man hopefully its nothing serious hope nobody got hurt
Yeah I was pissed and was really really angry. She started tearing up and I told her it'll be ok. Hate my kryptonite. Women crying.

That's not fair! No one cares when mean are upset. Maybe I should carry around a Visine bottle and simulate crying... Cuz I think I have defective tear glands... Nvm.

Fk it I'm still installing the IM... Gonna see if I can tighten up the bumper and make sure it won't fall off.

I feel violated........
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
gtstyles2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lodi
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Yeah I was pissed and was really really angry. She started tearing up and I told her it'll be ok. Hate my kryptonite. Women crying. That's not fair! No one cares when mean are upset. Maybe I should carry around a Visine bottle and simulate crying... Cuz I think I have defective tear glands... Nvm. Fk it I'm still installing the IM... Gonna see if I can tighten up the bumper and make sure it won't fall off. I feel violated........
Just the bumper? No other damage??
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:49 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.