Raxiom Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera (10-14) - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #71
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastJ View Post
It's a new product about new audio gear. Sounds like an audio thread to me just saying
It is a new product it belongs here. The thread was also started by Dan from American Muscle. FYI It is more GPS than audio.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2 View Post
There are tons of good choices for non SYNC cars... Aftermarket, it's not like non SYNC cars have the built in buttons and mic... On the contrary, SYNC cars didn't have a choice until now... A lot of guys are looking at this in the wrong perspective on what the purpose of this is
I couldn't find an aftermarket choice for the same price and as easy install as this one and I wanted sync I just couldn't afford it
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

It is a new product it belongs here. The thread was also started by Dan from American Muscle. FYI It is more GPS than audio.
New, old, who cares who posted it, it belongs in audio. If anyone else posted this, it would have already been moved never to be heard from again.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #74
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

New, old, who cares who posted it, it belongs in audio. If anyone else posted this, it would have already been moved never to be heard from again.
It not just anyone. It was posted by ME sponsor. So it must stay!!! Get over it!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

What about this "requires" SYNC. I get the voice command stuff and whatever extra controls are on the steering wheel that come with SYNC and not the base model, but the GPS, backup camera, HVAC controls and whatever audio inputs would all still function the same, right?
BlackBetty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

It not just anyone. It was posted by ME sponsor. So it must stay!!! Get over it!!!
It's a double standard and that's not right. The fanboys need to get over it.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
I don't care who made the thread this is a stereo/gps thread it involves audio so it's an audio thread and yeah a new AUDIO product
fastJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Sounds like the non SYNC guys are jelly
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Meant to say SOME
Old 10-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #80
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

It's a double standard and that's not right. The fanboys need to get over it.
Double standard. Hmmm are you a sponsor and have adds on the site? It 's companies like AM that help keep this great site up and on the internet. It is not cheap to run a website like this. Become come a sponsor of ME and then you have a right to b***h. Until then zip it!!! Not to mention AM give us all a discount. We should be grateful there is a company that does that for us. I do not have and issue with the GPS/audio thread in the GT forum. I think it is silly people are complaining about it. Kind of childish if you ask me
Old 10-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Become come a sponsor of ME and then you have a right to b***h. Until then zip it!!!
Awww SNAP!~ TCx4 just got TOLD by a furbie
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Double standard. Hmmm are you a sponsor and have adds on the site? It 's companies like AM that help keep this great site up and on the internet. It is not cheap to run a website like this. Become come a sponsor of ME and then you have a right to b***h. Until then zip it!!! Not to mention AM give us all a discount. We should be grateful there is a company that does that for us. I do not have and issue with the GPS/audio thread in the GT forum. I think it is silly people are complaining about it. Kind of childish if you ask me
Alright, off your soapbox and back to your knees so you can continue choking on AM's c*ck!!!
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0 View Post

Alright, off your soapbox and back to your knees so you can continue choking on AM's c*ck!!!
+1. Im grateful for the discount and support AM gives us members. But i still believe that they need to follow the same forum/posting rules that we all do. Honestly think about it, although we benefit greatly from the discount, they also gain a huge profit advertising on here. Its a win, win, win, for everybody. Not one-sided to the point where we need to bend over and take it.

That being said, clearly an audio/gps thread.
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Does it really matter where this post should be? It was a beneficial post to those looking for a new head unit for their mustang... instead of 20 posts about where this thread should be, why not 20 more about the pros and cons?
OCStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCStang View Post
Does it really matter where this post should be? It was a beneficial post to those looking for a new head unit for their mustang... instead of 20 posts about where this thread should be, why not 20 more about the pros and cons?
Agreed.
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCStang View Post
Can someone just answer the question what is the alternative to a touch screen head unit if you don't have sync for that price
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Has anyone pulled the trigger on this unit yet?? I'm curious to see hear different feedback
Old 10-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

I bought some mods this year from AM. Need to save up for this one. All please post your reviews. Thanks.
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
whats funny is rosen has had this out since april of 2013.. so whos unit is it?? did Raxiom steal or rebrand it as their own??
Stang8psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang8psi View Post
whats funny is rosen has had this out since april of 2013.. so whos unit is it?? did Raxiom steal or rebrand it as their own??
Haha yea your right!!

http://youtu.be/3J29-otl2Qo
Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

Haha yea your right!!

http://youtu.be/3J29-otl2Qo
Well this just got interesting
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Raxiom probably bought the rights to it
OCStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

http://www.ceoutlook.com/2013/04/01/...o-for-mustang/
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:46 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but is there any type of fee attached to the mapping system? If so, how much?
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #95
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0 View Post

Boo Hoo... Sounds like you're not to found of AM. A few of you guys are such females! B***ing like you have PMS! Damn get over it. Go cry in another websites forum. It's not wanted or needed here!
Old 10-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #96
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if I offended anybody by posting this thread in the "wrong" section. I was just trying to post a personal review about the new Raxiom Navigation. If I had a personal account on here, I would have posted it from there! I have absolutely no problem with the moderators moving this thread to a section that they feel is more suited for the content we're discussing.

As far as the SYNC goes, mostly every aftermarket GPS out there does NOT work with SYNC. Mainly because of the steering wheel controls and all the different features of SYNC. That being said, we wanted to come out with something that the SYNC guys could use as a GPS. I will get a suggestion over to Raxiom to see about coming out with a non-sync GPS!

-Dan

Quote:
Yes, Raxiom paired up with Rosen to create this Navigation.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey guys, I'm sorry if I offended anybody by posting this thread in the "wrong" section. I was just trying to post a personal review about the new Raxiom Navigation. If I had a personal account on here, I would have posted it from there! I have absolutely no problem with the moderators moving this thread to a section that they feel is more suited for the content we're discussing. As far as the SYNC goes, mostly every aftermarket GPS out there does NOT work with SYNC. Mainly because of the steering wheel controls and all the different features of SYNC. That being said, we wanted to come out with something that the SYNC guys could use as a GPS. I will get a suggestion over to Raxiom to see about coming out with a non-sync GPS! -Dan Yes, Raxiom paired up with Rosen to create this Navigation. -Dan
Hey Dan, my inbox was full when u tried to get back to me... I was just wondering if the Raxiom startup/boot screen can be changed??
Old 10-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Yes, Raxiom paired up with Rosen to create this Navigation.

-Dan
funny how Rosen didnt mention that 7 months ago.. and now "raxiom" is making a debut release?? Also who is Raxiom... no search finds anything about them except a house branded name from you guys? And a trademark owned buy turn 5, (am parent company) just currious as to who or what info on the company is out there besides that? So are you saying Rosen teamed up with you guys??? cause they are not saying they did
Old 10-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
funny how Rosen didnt mention that 7 months ago.. and now "raxiom" is making a debut release?? Also who is Raxiom... no search finds anything about them except a house branded name from you guys? just currious as to who or what info on the company is out there.
I think it's getting blown out of proportion... That's like trying to compare a Subaru BRZ and a Scion FRS... It's like interrogating Scion for stealing the Subaru and putting their emblems on it... Common sense has to come into effect
Old 10-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #100
Road Trip!

Quote:

I think it's getting blown out of proportion... That's like trying to compare a Subaru BRZ and a Scion FRS... It's like interrogating Scion for stealing the Subaru and putting their emblems on it... Common sense has to come into effect
+1 to many guys crying over nothing!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

no its bad promoting and false information.. especially if AM "teamed" up with rosen than why the 100 dollar selling price difference? Rosen denying the merge and and they have the unit trademarked since early 2013.. Just asking and looking for Real answers and Info and not a Forum sales pitch!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
no its bad promoting and false information.. especially if AM "teamed" up with rosen than why the 100 dollar selling price difference? Rosen denying the merge and and they have the unit trademarked since early 2013.. Just asking and looking for Real answers and Info and not a Forum sales pitch!
Do u have a link where Rosen sells for cheaper?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
+1 to many guys crying over nothing!!!
Only one crying is you any time someone "questions" AM. As soon as anyone does we all have to watch your vagina bleed all over the forum!!! Maybe AM will make you some tampons with mustang logos on 'em for you to plug your self up. Buy some extras too to keep handy in your purse!
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #105

Region: California
Enough arguing. I want to know why this costs $100 more than amazon. I ordered one on Friday and almost regretting it
JessmanGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT