Mustang shop in the northeast - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Mustang shop in the northeast

Looking for a good race shop in the northeast. Basically for suspension changes and alignments (road course stuff) but generally for everything. 2013 GT.

Any recommendations?
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
What state?
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Tasca Ford in RI. They have a specialty mod shop right in the dealership that does great work. They did some work for me and people come from all over for mods. They do it right
Rich7072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
Looking for a good race shop in the northeast. Basically for suspension changes and alignments (road course stuff) but generally for everything. 2013 GT.

Any recommendations?
Where you looking. Have one of the best shops Long Island
Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Mustang magic on long island did my suspension. They did an awesome job. And there's wicked motorsports in Tom's river Nj.
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey8 View Post
Mustang magic on long island did my suspension. They did an awesome job. And there's wicked motorsports in Tom's river Nj.
I went there once and they were so nasty and rude. Didn't want to work with me at all. I swore I would never ever go back.

Best shop hands down is real speed. The owner used to work for steeda racing. He's master of the Stang!

Look them up.
Oh and he's such a fair guy he ordered parts for me and didn't charge me cause he didn't need them. Then ran after me to give me change! Every time I go there it's the best experience!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

I went there once and they were so nasty and rude. Didn't want to work with me at all. I swore I would never ever go back.

Best shop hands down is real speed. The owner used to work for steeda racing. He's master of the Stang!

Look them up.
Oh and he's such a fair guy he ordered parts for me and didn't charge me cause he didn't need them. Then ran after me to give me change! Every time I go there it's the best experience!
Which shop wicked or mustang magic. Kevin at wicked motorsports seemed like a real niceguy. He had a dyno day back in August and I talked with himfor a few and he seemed like straight shooter. The guys at mustang magic I didn't talk with much. All I did was sit in the "waiting room" while the owner sat on his *** and sucked down cigs like it was his job.
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Snyapse in Glennvillem, NY... They work on everything from 4bangers, Camaro's, supra's, anything four wheels with a motor. I have seen them take many cars strip them down put a full cage in, build the motor and install fully adjustable suspension and make a race ready car.

FYI the owner of Snyapse owns a 13' Boss 302. That is always a plus when the owner has a mustang.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I think of shop's in NY, NJ and automatically think of the rude sob's that work in them that I would never give my business to. I have gone to so many shops and can't think of one I would recommend in the many years I've been here.
Xtian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtian85 View Post
I think of shop's in NY, NJ and automatically think of the rude sob's that work in them that I would never give my business to. I have gone to so many shops and can't think of one I would recommend in the many years I've been here.
Don't know where in jersey u are, and I feel your pain... Nobody will care for ur car like u do, I hear from a lot of reliable sources that Robs Performance in Belleville are true down to earth Mustang guys who will take care if u... I haven't been there yet, but I will give them a shot next time I have a major mod
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

If you get your suspension worked out & need performance upgrades.
Mustang & Raptor Performance Parts & Tuning-JDM Engineering
The shop is more involved in drag racing, owner used to work for Ford....as a tuner.

" Chance favors the prepared mind "
* SOLD * 2011 776rwhp.......documented " 1 of 2 "
2014 - detuned to 780rwhp
2017 F150 Lariat Scab, 5.0
1 Alibi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtian85 View Post
Yup I've lives here my whole life and all
Places I went were like that. Except real speed. Amazing customer service
Old 10-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich7072 View Post
Tasca Ford in RI. They have a specialty mod shop right in the dealership that does great work. They did some work for me and people come from all over for mods. They do it right
Well I live in southern NH so Tasca Ford is probably worth checking out but still a good 2 1/2 hours from me. Moved up from Long Island 3 years ago...figures, I get a new GT last year and the good tuners are back on the island, LOL.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to park it in a few weeks until Spring and then either break the bank on brakes, wheels and suspension OR maybe, maybe unload it and get something new that's a bit more track ready right off the floor. That's a whole other thread so we'll leave it at that.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT