Supercharger - Page 10 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #316
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I spray my car everyday. And you still do not know what your talking about.

A stock set up is not DESIGNED for 600 RWHP of CONSTANT POWER sorry to burst your bubble... no question stuff will BREAK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #317
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
So your complete thing on CONSTANT power is irrelevant. Makes no difference wheather its power from nitrous/ turbo/supercharger

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatoro View Post

A stock set up is not DESIGNED for 600 RWHP of CONSTANT POWER sorry to burst your bubble... no question stuff will BREAK.
You seriously need to go to a different thread. Bc you absolutely have no idea what you are talking about. Yet again

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14rs3roush View Post

Are you talking about a stock 5.0 or one rebuilt with forged internals like what rapinator did?
He means stock bottom end.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #318
Registered Member
Regular

A quote from a fellow 4.6 L OWNER.

My daily driver tune, all day every day, is right now at 494 RWHP. That is with a Roush TVS blower, 3.47" pulley, Mac longtube headers, high flow cats, Mac ProChamber, and Borla Stinger mufflers. It takes 9 PSI to make that number.

I know of 5 guys making 475-505 RWHP on the stock block with a TVS. Every one of us has kept the engine together for at least nine months so far, some (like myself) are over a year, and I know Nasty has to be near a year and a half already.

It is all in the tune!

Oh, and my car is driven hard...I've got drag racing passes on it and I rarely drive it anywhere without flooring it at some point and running it at full boost up to redline.

With that said, your path to bullet-proof reliable daily power at the 500RWHP+ mark should be with a supercharger and a forged 4.6 mod motor. You don't need a bigger, more expensive motor unless you want 650-700 RWHP. A 4.6 will do 550 TO 600 RWHP all day every day when forged and blown.

So like I said 500RWHP is about the MAX for safety reasons without going FORGED INTERNALS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #319
Registered Member
Regular

This is why this forum needs to seperate the 2010's from the 11-14 section.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #320
Registered Member
Regular

And YES I do know what I'm talking about lol...
Old 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #321
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatoro
A quote from a fellow 4.6 L OWNER.

My daily driver tune, all day every day, is right now at 494 RWHP. That is with a Roush TVS blower, 3.47" pulley, Mac longtube headers, high flow cats, Mac ProChamber, and Borla Stinger mufflers. It takes 9 PSI to make that number.

I know of 5 guys making 475-505 RWHP on the stock block with a TVS. Every one of us has kept the engine together for at least nine months so far, some (like myself) are over a year, and I know Nasty has to be near a year and a half already.

It is all in the tune!

Oh, and my car is driven hard...I've got drag racing passes on it and I rarely drive it anywhere without flooring it at some point and running it at full boost up to redline.

With that said, your path to bullet-proof reliable daily power at the 500RWHP+ mark should be with a supercharger and a forged 4.6 mod motor. You don't need a bigger, more expensive motor unless you want 650-700 RWHP. A 4.6 will do 550 TO 600 RWHP all day every day when forged and blown.

So like I said 500RWHP is about the MAX for safety reasons without going FORGED INTERNALS.
So a forged 3v will take the same abuse as a factory coyote. Good to know.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 11-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #322
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Amen to that!
Now back to my popcorn.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #323
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
So your complete thing on CONSTANT power is irrelevant. Makes no difference wheather its power from nitrous/ turbo/supercharger

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

You seriously need to go to a different thread. Bc you absolutely have no idea what you are talking about. Yet again

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

He means stock bottom end.
+1
Old 11-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #324
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Bro, your obviously a troll/jealous of him, a forged 5.0L coyote engine( what rapinator has) will hold up to the 600HP+ nitrous shots, quite easily, and most drivetrain parts will be able to take that also. ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------
Quote:
A quote from a fellow 4.6 L OWNER. My daily driver tune, all day every day, is right now at 494 RWHP. That is with a Roush TVS blower, 3.47" pulley, Mac longtube headers, high flow cats, Mac ProChamber, and Borla Stinger mufflers. It takes 9 PSI to make that number. I know of 5 guys making 475-505 RWHP on the stock block with a TVS. Every one of us has kept the engine together for at least nine months so far, some (like myself) are over a year, and I know Nasty has to be near a year and a half already. It is all in the tune! Oh, and my car is driven hard...I've got drag racing passes on it and I rarely drive it anywhere without flooring it at some point and running it at full boost up to redline. With that said, your path to bullet-proof reliable daily power at the 500RWHP+ mark should be with a supercharger and a forged 4.6 mod motor. You don't need a bigger, more expensive motor unless you want 650-700 RWHP. A 4.6 will do 550 TO 600 RWHP all day every day when forged and blown. So like I said 500RWHP is about the MAX for safety reasons without going FORGED INTERNALS.
You are RETARDED, rapinator has a Coyote, wait, you probably don't know that that is, it's the 5.0L, nor the 4.6 your talking about. ---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------
Quote:
And YES I do know what I'm talking about lol...
No, you really don't. ---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------
Quote:
Someone please do that, this guy is ridiculous. Time to get more popcorn (:
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #325
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
How much HP can I get if I fart really loud while in the car. OMG, I love this forum. Ba ha ha ha ha
Old 11-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #326
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
How much HP can I get if I fart really loud while in the car. OMG, I love this forum. Ba ha ha ha ha
HAHAHA, if that was the case, how much for a loud,long burp?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #327
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
HAHAHA, if that was the case, how much for a loud,long burp?
Lmao.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #328
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bro, your obviously a troll/jealous of him, a forged 5.0L coyote engine( what rapinator has) will hold up to the 600HP+ nitrous shots, quite easily, and most drivetrain parts will be able to take that also. ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ---------- You are RETARDED, rapinator has a Coyote, wait, you probably don't know that that is, it's the 5.0L, nor the 4.6 your talking about. ---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ---------- No, you really don't. ---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ---------- Someone please do that, this guy is ridiculous. Time to get more popcorn (:

Ha 1. No I'm not a troll 2. No not jealous either , like I said I really DON'T like the look of the 2010+ cars at all , the 5.0 is a good motor but not GREAT it could have been a great motor had it been built STRONGER , a GREAT motor is the 5.8 L . and there is nothing wrong with the 4.6 L I have also a good motor but not GREAT.

I'm not looking for 1000rwhp , a CONSTANT 500RWHP is just fine with me the 4.6L provides that NO PROBLEM that being said my car could DESTROY a 5.0 all it takes is $$$$ , I can afford it heck if I really wanted to I could buy a 5.8 l crate motor which is capable of easily 1000+ rwhp
the 5.8 is basically a RACE ENGINE and will put the 5.0 to shame.

And you are the one who is ridiculous and RETARDED , everything I have said is true
and this thread is called SUPERCHARGER not 5.0 SUPERCHARGER or 4.6 SUPERCHARGER or even 5.8 SUPERCHARGER just SUPERCHARGER so YOU get a grip will ya... lol...
Old 11-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #329
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:

Ha 1. No I'm not a troll 2. No not jealous either , like I said I really DON'T like the look of the 2010+ cars at all , the 5.0 is a good motor but not GREAT it could have been a great motor had it been built STRONGER , a GREAT motor is the 5.8 L . and there is nothing wrong with the 4.6 L I have also a good motor but not GREAT.

I'm not looking for 1000rwhp , a CONSTANT 500RWHP is just fine with me the 4.6L provides that NO PROBLEM that being said my car could DESTROY a 5.0 all it takes is $$$$ , I can afford it heck if I really wanted to I could buy a 5.8 l crate motor which is capable of easily 1000+ rwhp

And you are the one who is ridiculous and RETARDED , everything I have said is true
and this thread is called SUPERCHARGER not 5.0 SUPERCHARGER or 4.6 SUPERCHARGER or even 5.8 SUPERCHARGER just SUPERCHARGER so YOU get a grip will ya... lol...
If you are not a troll why are you in the 2010-2014 board. Voicing your opinion on a car you do not own or drive daily. Go back to the 2005-2009 board. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #330
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ha 1. No I'm not a troll 2. No not jealous either , like I said I really DON'T like the look of the 2010+ cars at all , the 5.0 is a good motor but not GREAT it could have been a great motor had it been built STRONGER , a GREAT motor is the 5.8 L . and there is nothing wrong with the 4.6 L I have also a good motor but not GREAT. I'm not looking for 1000rwhp , a CONSTANT 500RWHP is just fine with me the 4.6L provides that NO PROBLEM that being said my car could DESTROY a 5.0 all it takes is $$$$ , I can afford it heck if I really wanted to I could buy a 5.8 l crate motor which is capable of easily 1000+ rwhp the 5.8 is basically a RACE ENGINE and will put the 5.0 to shame. And you are the one who is ridiculous and RETARDED , everything I have said is true and this thread is called SUPERCHARGER not 5.0 SUPERCHARGER or 4.6 SUPERCHARGER or even 5.8 SUPERCHARGER just SUPERCHARGER so YOU get a grip will ya... lol...
go back to the 05-09 board troll, I know that the 5.8 will easily destroy the 5.0, thank you for pointing out a common sense thing such as that. You keep mentioning that your 4.6 would beat a 5.0 if you had the money, well then shut up and do it. Yes what you've said is true, but it's entirely out of context of the last few pages, so before you decide to burst into a conversation, at least make sure you don't sound stupid, like you do now.

Dobypaw got it right, don't talk about a car that you don't own or drive often, stay at the 05-09 boards, you look foolish on these boards

They really do need to make the 2010 it's own separate board though. Same body style, drastically different engine than 2011+
Old 11-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #331
Registered Member
Regular

Just lump the 2010 on here in the 05-10 forum. Besides 2010 models seem to be the bastard children. Lmao. Not an 09 but not an 11 either. Lmao

Actually just make 2010 its own model year. It fits no where. Poor 10 owners.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #332
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Just lump the 2010 on here in the 05-10 forum. Besides 2010 models seem to be the bastard children. Lmao. Not an 09 but not an 11 either. Lmao
That's a good idea, go by the engines/ drivetrain, etcetera.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #333
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
go back to the 05-09 board troll, I know that the 5.8 will easily destroy the 5.0, thank you for pointing out a common sense thing such as that. You keep mentioning that your 4.6 would beat a 5.0 if you had the money, well then shut up and do it. Yes what you've said is true, but it's entirely out of context of the last few pages, so before you decide to burst into a conversation, at least make sure you don't sound stupid, like you do now.

Dobypaw got it right, don't talk about a car that you don't own or drive often, stay at the 05-09 boards, you look foolish on these boards

They really do need to make the 2010 it's own separate board though. Same body style, drastically different engine than 2011+

When I started posting on this thread I read SUPERCHARGER obviously you guys only want to talk about the 5.0 that is news to me , perhaps next time SPECIFY the thread and I never said IF I had the money I could beat a 5.0 , I do have the money all I said was what I am currently doing to MY car gee....

Someone hasn't had there cup of coffee today ... rudeness never gets you far
remember that.

On that note I will gracefully leave and let you guys fight it out....
Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #334
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
When I started posting on this thread I read SUPERCHARGER obviously you guys only want to talk about the 5.0 that is news to me , perhaps next time SPECIFY the thread and I never said IF I had the money I could beat a 5.0 , I do have the money all I said was what I am currently doing to MY car gee.... Someone hasn't had there cup of coffee today ... rudeness never gets you far remember that. On that note I will gracefully leave and let you guys fight it out....
That's not rudeness. It's telling a troll what's happening in the thread. You were the one that started this with rapinator, remember that.

you may now disgracefully leave this thread/board.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #335
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
The eforce for the 3v is junk. I just sent mine back for a refund. A complete piece of sh*t. The tune is garbage, the brackets don't fit, the belt squeals, etc etc etc. What a nightmare. You can't turn the alternator in reverse rotation without it overheating AND tripping multiple cam sensor codes. Half of the stuff doesn't fit correctly and their tech service sucks to boot. For 6k, you would expect it to fit and for the tune to be at least close to drive-able. Been there, done that, hence my bad taste for superchargers.

Don't take my word for it, GO TO THEIR OWN TECH FORUM, and read for yourself!!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #336
Registered Member
Regular

What the hell is this CONSTANT 5 billion HP to the wheels thing I keep reading. Who the hell puts all that constantly. You run on the dyno all day? Hell even on a dyno you're limited by the rev limiter and you'd have to slow down...

So like constant as in you wot the fok out of it every single time your foot is on the peddle? Where the hell do you find so much empty runway in traffic?

Constant means no deviation whatsoever in direction or velocity and momentum. Who the hell can do that? And the only place you should be doing that is on the track and only if you race for a living or run for pinks. If that's the case you have no reason talking about whether your bottom end is stock or forged. It's forged end of story.

I'm confused cuz I wot it often enough 4-6 times a day but that's only maybe at most 3% of my total mileage driving and maybe 1% of my total time driving. So constant equals 100% or 50%?

All this talk of whether your stock bottom end will hold up is moot. Forged is the best way to go. I wish I had the money to do that but I don't so I'm "happy" to be stuck at 428whp.

But my quasi constant 428whp may still blow my motor. Hell Fk it least I'm having fun.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #337
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
What the hell is this CONSTANT 5 billion HP to the wheels thing I keep reading. Who the hell puts all that constantly. You run on the dyno all day? Hell even on a dyno you're limited by the rev limiter and you'd have to slow down...

So like constant as in you wot the fok out of it every single time your foot is on the peddle? Where the hell do you find so much empty runway in traffic?

Constant means no deviation whatsoever in direction or velocity and momentum. Who the hell can do that? And the only place you should be doing that is on the track and only if you race for a living or run for pinks. If that's the case you have no reason talking about whether your bottom end is stock or forged. It's forged end of story.

I'm confused cuz I wot it often enough 4-6 times a day but that's only maybe at most 3% of my total mileage driving and maybe 1% of my total time driving. So constant equals 100% or 50%?

All this talk of whether your stock bottom end will hold up is moot. Forged is the best way to go. I wish I had the money to do that but I don't so I'm "happy" to be stuck at 428whp.

But my quasi constant 428whp may still blow my motor. Hell Fk it least I'm having fun.
I already tried explaining his "CONSTANT POWER" thing to him. He dosent want to listen. So trust me bud its not worth the breath/ typing lol.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #338
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I already tried explaining his "CONSTANT POWER" thing to him. He dosent want to listen. So trust me bud its not worth the breath/ typing lol.
yeah, the guy is an obvious troll, I got into it with him, then it wasn't worth it and I decided to let him be headstrong in his errant belief. Y'all can see the argument in rapinator's defense, then he got me off that topic and I still beat his "argument"
Old 11-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #339
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Yea i don't understand his whole constant power thing either. who the **** needs a ton of power at idle? Your not using it when your going nowhere. Even with a Twin Screw supercharger if you are just cruising around the city you aren't really even going to be using boost. Its only when you really get onto it that you use boost, and at that point thats where the Nitrous engages. There is no need for CONSTANT power, the only thing that matters is having power when you want/need it.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 11-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #340
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Yea i don't understand his whole constant power thing either. who the **** needs a ton of power at idle? Your not using it when your going nowhere. Even with a Twin Screw supercharger if you are just cruising around the city you aren't really even going to be using boost. Its only when you really get onto it that you use boost, and at that point thats where the Nitrous engages. There is no need for CONSTANT power, the only thing that matters is having power when you want/need it.
The guy is just a troll, and it's blatantly obvious he didn't know what he was talking about most of the time... I wonder what he is taking, I'd stay away from that.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #341
Road Trip!

Quote:

When I started posting on this thread I read SUPERCHARGER obviously you guys only want to talk about the 5.0 that is news to me , perhaps next time SPECIFY the thread and I never said IF I had the money I could beat a 5.0 , I do have the money all I said was what I am currently doing to MY car gee....

Someone hasn't had there cup of coffee today ... rudeness never gets you far
remember that.

On that note I will gracefully leave and let you guys fight it out....
You sound just like a V6 owner comparing their car to The 4.6L crowd. and... Why are we talking about 5.0's in a thread about superchargers and turbo's? This is easy, because it is in the 2010-2014 GT forum where the majority of us own 5.0's.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #342
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
You sound just like a V6 owner comparing their car to The 4.6L crowd. and... Why are we talking about 5.0 in a thread about superchargers and turbo's? This is easy, because it is in the 2010-2014 GT forum where the majority of us own 5.0
I couldn't have said it any better than that.

Case Closed.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #343
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lmao! No joke!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #344
Road Trip!

Quote:
Agree 100%. A lot of our discussions are performance driven. Face it the 2010 looks the part but, it all ends right there.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #345
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:

I will have to stop you there, the 5.8 motor is good to about 800RWHP til the internals go. Lethal's 13 went out at just under 800RWHP and Evolutions I believe went out right around 825RWHP.
Now the 5.0 is leaps and bounds above the 4.6 and there are many, many reasons why. There is a reason why resto mods are using the coyote and people are starting to use the 5.0 in early model mustangs. The 5.0 is much better than the 5.4 as well, this is actually one of the reasons by Ford switched to the 5.8. There is no such thing as constant power either and to be honest, other parts on the car would break before the engine. I was running 650RWHP on my 2011 for about 15k miles before I sold it. I ran compression tests, inspected plugs and pulled the heads, now scaring of the walls or damage from running that kind of power.
The biggest thing with the 5.0 is tuning and fuel, an 11.1 engine (with F/I) requires a higher octane, lower octane creates detonation but some tuners allow increased timing as if someone was running a higher octane. The 5.0 is a stout engine if you think about it however, bad tuning will demolish any engine which was the case when they first came out. TI-VCT.... Fly by wire.... 8MB copperhead PCM.... 4v are all recipes for a great engine but are what makes tuning a little harder.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #346
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post

I will have to stop you there, the 5.8 motor is good to about 800RWHP til the internals go. Lethal's 13 went out at just under 800RWHP and Evolutions I believe went out right around 825RWHP.
Now the 5.0 is leaps and bounds above the 4.6 and there are many, many reasons why. There is a reason why resto mods are using the coyote and people are starting to use the 5.0 in early model mustangs. The 5.0 is much better than the 5.4 as well, this is actually one of the reasons by Ford switched to the 5.8. There is no such thing as constant power either and to be honest, other parts on the car would break before the engine. I was running 650RWHP on my 2011 for about 15k miles before I sold it. I ran compression tests, inspected plugs and pulled the heads, now scaring of the walls or damage from running that kind of power.
The biggest thing with the 5.0 is tuning and fuel, an 11.1 engine (with F/I) requires a higher octane, lower octane creates detonation but some tuners allow increased timing as if someone was running a higher octane. The 5.0 is a stout engine if you think about it however, bad tuning will demolish any engine which was the case when they first came out. TI-VCT.... Fly by wire.... 8MB copperhead PCM.... 4v are all recipes for a great engine but are what makes tuning a little harder.
Thank you... Someone end thread now
Old 11-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #347
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
Agree 100%. A lot of our discussions are performance driven. Face it the 2010 looks the part but, it all ends right there.

Ouch!! Low blow lol
Old 11-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #348
Registered Member
Regular

It was a good thread then it went down a ****ty *** road in a camaro. (I like camaro's though lol)
Old 11-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #349
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14rs3roush View Post

The stock Coyote can safely handle upto 650 HP at the CRANK...so around 520-550 at the rear wheels. It's easy to get the two mixed up.
What if it's 651
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Old 11-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #350
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
What if it's 651
THAN B O O O O O M ! Lol jk
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT