Supercharger - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Wow...well this got outta hand quick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
Typical reply from our site know it all... I mentioned a couple weeks ago you always have some smart as$ reply every day and that's why you end up in arguments.

To prove you and your comment wrong and show you, you do not pay attention to what you read. If you would have takin the time to read each and every post you would have realized I took the "calculated" rwhp of a NOS setup to give a "comparison" to the 575 crank hp the stage one Rousch puts out. Just to give the OP another option that will not break the bank.

On average a car loses about about 16% give are take, on the dyno. My friends 2013 put down 533rwhp which equates to about 635hp at the crank. He has full bolt on and a NX wet 150 shot (NX 150 shot is about 150 WHP) Now with the OP living in Cali I calculated a lower hp seeing how he can not go long tubes and high flow cats and maybe a few intake mods. Who knows? The crank hp numbers (as you so wittingly stated) "I went off" of where just for caparisons. "COMPARISONS"

FYI... I know you do not read posts close. My post stated 125/150 wet shot. Go look at it again. I did in fact mention a 150 in there. I also stated "about" 600 hp. I never commit to actual numbers when posting here. As much as you might think, in your head, that we are not as bright as you are when it comes to cars. In fact we are! You need to slow down a read a little closer before you reply.

P.S. I will not waste my time arguing with you. So go ahead and say what you will. With the right mods and that 125 "OR" 150 shot only time and the right jets will tell. The OP can reach the same, maybe more hp than the Rousch stage one. Which is the only legal 50 state emission supercharger kit Rousch makes. OP can hit those number for less money with NOS.

For the OP... If you decide to run NOS. Do it smart and safe with the wet kit.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

+1,000,000 he reads them but, the comprehension is a little off.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post

Hey bud **** YOU. IN YOUR PUNK ***
Ha Ha Ha. Someone can't take the heat. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. People who throw rocks should not live in a glass house.

It's ok for you to blast people but the second someone gets to you. You cry like a little *****!!! You need to grow bigger shoulders bro and chill out. What I say to or about you should never matter! Let it roll off your back like water on a duck.

FYI i said nothing about your kids that post if you can understand it states your a typical d1ckhead!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Mystic View Post
Do not buy the eforce. It is the worst investment I have ever made. I wish I had left my car stock.

What a nightmare and it still isn't right. The purchase is in dispute as I write this post.

My hope is that they will simply take it back and give me a refund.

This kit is of the poorest quality and design I have ever seen.

My opinion, based on a real life experience.
I guess you had bad luck with yours , I have talked to many E-FORCE owners
and MOST like them a lot and to say Edelbrock makes a poor BLOWER not too sure about that they spent millions on developing that supercharger , same internals as the ZR1. Sounds like you got a lemon it happens unfortunately.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Ha Ha Ha. Someone can't take the heat. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. People who throw rocks should not live in a glass house.

It's ok for you to blast people but the second someone gets to you. You cry like a little *****!!! You need to grow bigger shoulders bro and chill out. What I say to or about you should never matter! Let it roll off your back like water on a duck.
I can take anything. till you say something about my kids. My kids are my world. Im 24 and just went to a good friends funeral today who died in a real bad wreck 2 days ago on his way home. He was also 24 with 2 kids. So Im not going to take that wirh someone talking about my kids man.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Quote:

I can take anything. till you say something about my kids. My kids are my world. Im 24 and just went to a good friends funeral today who died in a real bad wreck 2 days ago on his way home. He was also 24 with 2 kids. So Im not going to take that wirh someone talking about my kids man.
FYI i said nothing about your kids that post if you can understand it states your a typical d1ckhead!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Everyone just CALM DOWN..... relax.... no need to argue... or insult.... have a beer or something lol...
Old 11-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Wow...well this got outta hand quick
My apologies to the OP. but Rapinator always turn posts into pi$$ing matches and insults. Sorry OP.

Rapinator, I said nothing about your kids! That post was a slam on you. I was in a round about way calling you an idiot, dickh3ad, moron or whatever. But if you can't see that, With age you will some day. I apologize to you too. Sorry man.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My apologies to the OP. but Rapinator always turn posts into pi$$ing matches and insults. Sorry OP.

Rapinator, I said nothing about your kids! That post was a slam on you. I was in a round about way calling you an idiot, dickh3ad, moron or whatever. But if you can't see that, With age you will some day. I apologize to you too. Sorry man.
I apologize also. Im sorry.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post

Agreed but if the OP live in CA the Stage II and III wont pass emissions and honestly, I don't think Roush will ship the 2 and 3 phase kits. Only phase 1.
That is one state (CA).my a$$ will never move too. F that crazy a$$ state. Lmao
Old 11-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Old 11-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

I love these forums. Ba ha ha ha ha. OP, Go with the 3.7 and call it a day. Boost the ball snot out of it. LMFAO.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I love these forums. Ba ha ha ha ha. OP, Go with the 3.7 and call it a day. Boost the ball snot out of it. LMFAO.
Nah man! Camaro Ss
Old 11-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

Nah man! Camaro Ss
Lmao.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:52 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatoro View Post
I guess you had bad luck with yours , I have talked to many E-FORCE owners and MOST like them a lot and to say Edelbrock makes a poor BLOWER not too sure about that they spent millions on developing that supercharger , same internals as the ZR1. Sounds like you got a lemon it happens unfortunately.
Could be, but their support has been just as bad. No one is willing to admit to the poor design ( for the mustang)

Jegs did step up to the plate and will be taking the unit back for a full refund. They are going to send it back to edelbrock as defective.

My only hope is that I can get my car back running as well as it did before this whole nightmare. I should have just left it alone and enjoyed it the way it was !
Old 11-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Could be, but their support has been just as bad. No one is willing to admit to the poor design ( for the mustang)

Jegs did step up to the plate and will be taking the unit back for a full refund. They are going to send it back to edelbrock as defective.

My only hope is that I can get my car back running as well as it did before this whole nightmare. I should have just left it alone and enjoyed it the way it was !
No doubt you got a LEMON , and yeah it can happen , I'm sure you will be able to get your mustang back to it's previous state , if you don't want to SUPERCHARGE you could always build up your motor from the inside for more power.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #53
Road Trip!

Quote:

No doubt you got a LEMON , and yeah it can happen , I'm sure you will be able to get you mustang back to it's previous state , if you don't want to SUPERCHARGE you could always build up your motor from the inside for more power.
I was told there is not much room to bore or stroke the coyote block to gain big power. If anyone does not want to FI. The best thing to do with the coyote is put forged internal do head work and manifold. Then throw in nitrous. Minimum of 200 wet shot. Or just buy a crate motor and do a swap.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
9psi stock internals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3759719290.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	135084  
Old 11-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman33 View Post

I'm fully aware
I'm not, clue me in!
Old 11-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

200 shot will be alot of fun. But like stated better be forged. It will take down other 5.0's with more power.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #57
Road Trip!

Quote:
200 shot will be alot of fun. But like stated better be forged. It will take down other 5.0's with more power.
I mentioned to forge the internals! Come on Rapinator read a little closer please.

Sorry LOL I read your post wrong. HaHa!! Doh!!!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Finally removed and shipping back. I'll post a thread about the nightmare later!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-597197814.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	479.0 KB
ID:	135089  
Old 11-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I mentioned to forge the internals! Come on Rapinator read a little closer please.

Sorry LOL I read your post wrong. HaHa!! Doh!!!
I was like WTF. "This has to be a joke right" lmao
Old 11-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #60
Road Trip!

Quote:

I was like WTF. "This has to be a joke right" lmao
Ha actually at first no... Until I read your post again then I edited my reply. LOL
Old 11-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Any of the Ford Racing Supercharger kits will fit a 2012 5.0 stock without any additional upgrades. However, folks will tell you that other things should be upgraded, for example suspension.

I have the 525HP Kit on my stock 2012 5.0...I have done other upgrades, but none needed for the kit.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/musta...tomize_new.asp
Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
You should also consider a Edelbrook E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER for your 5.0 , 559 HP , 503 TQ , impressive numbers , I just bought a E-FORCE for my 4.6 L , with the E- Force competition air intake , I'll be running around 7 to 9 psi 3.5" pulley , output will be around the same 560 HP or 440-460 RWHP , I could get more HP with a 3.25" /3.00" or 2.75" pulley at that point forged engine parts would be a MUST, anything over 450 RWHP will require this to keep the engine together , with a 2.75 pulley RWHP would be around 600 HP , but I think that will be just fine for now , I'll be installing a boost a pump for the high pressure fuel demand Kenne Bell .
That's a lot of commas.
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #63
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
Any of the Ford Racing Supercharger kits will fit a 2012 5.0 stock without any additional upgrades. However, folks will tell you that other things should be upgraded, for example suspension.

I have the 525HP Kit on my stock 2012 5.0...I have done other upgrades, but none needed for the kit.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/musta...tomize_new.asp
Is 525hp worth the price? I would sooner get a 150 wet shot NX nitrous system with drive shaft, intake, exhaust, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump booster, springs, control arms and dyno tune. At about half the price for the power.

I've been reading up on superchargers, turbo's and nitrous. I'm not looking to have the most power. I just want real nice power for the street and several drag racing trips a year. For me and for the price I'm going with the NX wet kit. Just makes sense if your looking for about 500-525 rwhp. But as my Dad always said. To each his own!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Is 525hp worth the price? I would sooner get a 150 wet shot NX nitrous system with drive shaft, intake, exhaust, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump booster, springs, control arms and dyno tune. For about half the price for power. I've been reading up on superchargers, turbo's and nitrous. I'm not looking to have the most power. I just want real nice power for the street and several drag racing trips a year. For me and for the price I'm going with the NX wet kit. Just makes sense if your looking for about 500-525 rwhp. But as my Dad always said. To each his own!
IMO it is. Cost of going all NA and SC wasn't much in price difference. I could do the SC at the time so I did. I can do the other bolt-ons separately and not all at once increase hp as I go. It's all about personal preferences.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredfrankie View Post
9psi stock internals.
Awesome!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredfrankie View Post
9psi stock internals.
That much HP it is highly unlikely your stock motor/tranny will last very long ,
best look into forging internals.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That much HP it is highly unlikely your stock motor/tranny will last very long ,
best look into forging internals.
As long as he is not hard on it she will last. Not many people really abuse there cars. If he does he will see what happens verry soon
Old 11-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
That's a lot of commas.
Yeah I got a bit carried away lol.. I guess I'm excited about my new E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER kit coming with the UPS truck in a week or so...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Finally removed and shipping back. I'll post a thread about the nightmare later!
I'll read your thread for sure , but I'm going to get mine installed professionally that will improve my odds lol...
Old 11-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee5.0 View Post
Is there any supercharger or turbo that would fit a 2012 5.0 but stock not upgrading anything
Star with a Paxton. They run as cheap as $4k for a stater kit with fuel line upgrade and will allow you to up to 1000 hp as you can afford the mods.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

How much HP can you get with a Supercharger and actually get it to hook on street tires? I mean I see these 5 and 600 hp engines but can you really get it to hook up and go?
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT