Mt-82 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Thomas11CS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 108
Mt-82

Ford's installing a new one my fifth gear sincro died on me and they said my out put shaft was cracked
P.s. I only have 8900 miles on my car
Thomas11CS5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-23-2013, 01:31 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
No surprise
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
NoSlo5oH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Region: Kansas
Posts: 145
What signs or symptoms did you experience to let you know that you were having problems with your MT-82?
NoSlo5oH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Prescott
Region: Arizona
Posts: 274
The MT82 is one weak POS. If it's in the new 2015 I'm done. FORD knew this deal was going to be trouble and did nothing. They upgraded the rears to all 8.8s but didn't address the trans issues. There is a TREMEC replacement for both V8 and V6 now. About 5K. If my trans goes that my plan. So far 3000 miles with no issues on my 2012. Looking at an Aluminum driveshaft soon.
Black12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 395
I actually think it's a good trans but more of a quality control issue. I've heard plenty of stories about their failure but then there's guys like myself running over 600 whp and no problems. 3 1/2 years now, 2 at that hp level and mine shifts like butter. I have replaced ds, shifter and bushing, and clutch though. I'm not defending it, or Ford for that matter. Just weird to me that some are good and some aren't.
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Its not as bad as alot of people make it out to be. Like stated above, its more about the components used that make it feel cheap. For example the worthless piece of junk shifter bracket. Every trans, in general will have problems. When you mass produce something, of course a few are going to fail. Even though the t-56 transmissions in my ls1s were all tough as nails, they still gave me issues with less power than the 5.0 has, and i really believe the mt-82 shifts smoother, especially once you replace the shifter. Getrag has been around for awhile, and made the transmissions for the supras, along with other well respected cars, so they know what they are doing.

Im at 18,000 now, have the barton 2-post bracket, and havent had a single problem with mine.

Either way, glad to hear the dealer is taking care of you.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Antioch
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 153
+1..... When ur trying to push that much power to the ground repeatedly it's going to find a small weak link somewhere eventually to wear on.... Incidentally, if you have the Barton two post bracket and hate the noise transferred thru the metal on metal, I found a pretty simple fix. Take the bottom of bracket off, slide a piece of bicycle inertube over the trans shaft and reinstall the bracket. Made a world of difference in noise reduction!!!!
Ian13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
They're hit or miss. But I feel when buying a $33k car a tranny should at least be proven reliable brand new.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Gotta love the China MT-82.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Elmendorf
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
Gotta love the China MT-82.
It was made by getrag. Which is from Germany. Not china, and they also make Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW transmissions.
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
It was made by getrag. Which is from Germany. Not china, and they also make Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW transmissions.
Made in partnership with Getrang, but I'm fairly certain it's manufactured in China.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
They're hit or miss. But I feel when buying a $33k car a tranny should at least be proven reliable brand new.
+1
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

It was made by getrag. Which is from Germany. Not china, and they also make Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW transmissions.
Yes sir.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #13
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Made in partnership with Getrang, but I'm fairly certain it's manufactured in China.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------


+1
It is look at the window sticker. Plainly states country of origin for tranny is China!!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

It was made by getrag. Which is from Germany. Not china, and they also make Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW transmissions.
Maybe true but it is from China the window sticker say transmission country of origin China.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Notorious_rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 352
Mt-82 for the mustang is manufactured in china. Parternshipped with gertag- read about that back in 2011 when i bought my first 5.0...that tranny sucked and i even added a steeda triaxe shifter to it and changed the fluid- efff that tranny!

http://jalopnik.com/5792482/faulty-c...w-ford-mustang
Notorious_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post

It was made by getrag. Which is from Germany. Not china, and they also make Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW transmissions.
Anyone with a manual GT or V6 who still has the window sticker please post a picture of the country of origin the tranny is from.

If the MT-82 was truly from Germany trust me I would have bought a manual instead of the auto.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #16
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
What other vehicles have an mt82? And have they had problems too?
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Notorious_rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 352
Land rover has a version of it...its not exactly it but similar
Notorious_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #18
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

Anyone with a manual GT or V6 who still has the window sticker please post a picture of the country of origin the tranny is from.

If the MT-82 was truly from Germany trust me I would have bought a manual instead of the auto. I had 2011 MT-82 and that window sticker said China and the tranny was a pain in the a$$.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Getrag was founded in Ludwigsburg, Germany in 1935. Their main headquarters now reside in Untergruppenbach, Germany, but have 24 plants between the US, Europe, and Asia.

They have 3 main ventures, the biggest with Ford Motor Company, located in Cologne, Germany.

So although it may be manufactured in a Chinese plant, the company IS based mainly out of Germany. Including their ties with Ford.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Dat German chocolate doe
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Durham
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 113
I have my window sticker but I don't see where anything is made? It just says final assembly plant was Flat Rock
Torch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Roguestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,516
Although the company is a German company, the actual transmission was manufactured in China. Outsourcing happens outside the U.S. too. Lol

But I think its a quality control issue. Granted, I don't own a newer Stang with the MT-82, but from my friends that do, it is a hit or miss. But none have issues (3 total). Not defending either companies, as this was a small but legitimate annoying problem. The NTSB didn't even start a full investigation IIRC. Don't qoute me on it though! Lol
__________________
2000 Mustang GT-Former giggle gas addict
1990 Mustang GT w/ Vortech V3

***resident gun idiot***
Roguestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Notorious_rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
Getrag was founded in Ludwigsburg, Germany in 1935. Their main headquarters now reside in Untergruppenbach, Germany, but have 24 plants between the US, Europe, and Asia. They have 3 main ventures, the biggest with Ford Motor Company, located in Cologne, Germany. So although it may be manufactured in a Chinese plant, the company IS based mainly out of Germany. Including their ties with Ford.
An the tranny comes from china like stated previously- google it
Notorious_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious_rob View Post

An the tranny comes from china like stated previously- google it
If you read my post, near the end, I stated it IS produced in China.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Prescott
Region: Arizona
Posts: 274
I may walk back my rant a bit. The trans it's self is pretty good. It's harder to shift though at the higher rpms. (2nd to 3rd at 7000) It's more the shifter issue not being integral with the trans. The vibration issue is more creepy than anything else. I'm tempted to join the Ford factory site and ask for some answers but I don't think they will give any, legally. Maybe it's the flywheel /clutch assembly. I don't know, but something is consistently wrong with these cars. Outside vendor/supplier, engineering/cost issues. FYI. There is a TREMEC T56 trans for the Mustang V6 now.
Black12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Notorious_rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black12 View Post
I may walk back my rant a bit. The trans it's self is pretty good. It's harder to shift though at the higher rpms. (2nd to 3rd at 7000) It's more the shifter issue not being integral with the trans. The vibration issue is more creepy than anything else. I'm tempted to join the Ford factory site and ask for some answers but I don't think they will give any, legally. Maybe it's the flywheel /clutch assembly. I don't know, but something is consistently wrong with these cars. Outside vendor/supplier, engineering/cost issues. FYI. There is a TREMEC T56 trans for the Mustang V6 now.
That tranny was the reason i sold my 2011 gt/cs- and got a shelby with a better tranny!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post
If you read my post, near the end, I stated it IS produced in China.
Quoted wrong person...sorry about that
Notorious_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious_rob View Post
That tranny was the reason i sold my 2011 gt/cs- and got a shelby with a better tranny! ---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ---------- Quoted wrong person...sorry about that
Wasn't your shelby just at ford for tranny issues?
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:30 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Notorious_rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 352
Yup! Lol
Notorious_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
GE3G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 721
2012 GT with 43000km never been locked out of gear. Tuned and driven fairly hard at the track and strip. Im not saying its the best tranny because mine in a cold startup is alittle clunky but I know how to shift it now without grinding in the cold. There is a technique to shifting these tranny... at least I like to tell myself that. When it warms up tho it shifts very smooth. I have a regular barton bracket and it stiffened up the shifter alittle. I would like a msg one day or a Tremec
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:19 AM   #30
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by GE3G View Post
2012 GT with 43000km never been locked out of gear. Tuned and driven fairly hard at the track and strip. Im not saying its the best tranny because mine in a cold startup is alittle clunky but I know how to shift it now without grinding in the cold. There is a technique to shifting these tranny... at least I like to tell myself that. When it warms up tho it shifts very smooth. I have a regular barton bracket and it stiffened up the shifter alittle. I would like a msg one day or a Tremec
The deal with these tranny's is... You have to buy upgrades to make them shift smooth... Weather it be a bracket, shifter or any tranny/shifting mods. A person should not have to upgrade any part of the shifting or tranny on a brand new car! I had the MT in my V6 and it was clunky with and occasional grind. I never had any issues like that in any of my previous manual cars ever! This China tranny is a total pile of crap. I would have loved to trade my V6 on a MT GT but this tranny forced me to buy the auto which is a USA tranny!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
+1
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
KARgt13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black12 View Post
I may walk back my rant a bit. The trans it's self is pretty good. It's harder to shift though at the higher rpms. (2nd to 3rd at 7000) It's more the shifter issue not being integral with the trans. The vibration issue is more creepy than anything else. I'm tempted to join the Ford factory site and ask for some answers but I don't think they will give any, legally. Maybe it's the flywheel /clutch assembly. I don't know, but something is consistently wrong with these cars. Outside vendor/supplier, engineering/cost issues. FYI. There is a TREMEC T56 trans for the Mustang V6 now.
Changing to a clutch fluid rated for higher temps will apparently solve the high rpm shift issue. Don't remember where but I read that the fluid boils and that's why the clutch gets stiff. Just recalling what I read, I don't know if it is true.

Regardless, if that IS the problem, why didn't it come with better fluid in the first place?
KARgt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
They'll try to void the warranty if you don't use their fluid.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,985
ridiculous, do you think Ford is going to do some sort of CSI to see if you have "their" Dot 3 fluid in the brake/clutch resevoir?

The usual bull**** present in every MT82 thread is all here in this thread...again.

The trans is not a "pile of crap" any more than the somewhat more regarded but also troubled 6060 in the Shelby is.

There IS a technique to shifting the car. Take it slow and hold a 1/2 sec at dog ring engagement in the cold and don't rush or force the shifting. Do this and you don't need to change anything.

The mods like shift knobs, shifters, brackets and bushing inserts just make things feel better. What's really needed is good consistent technique and most problems solve themselves.

This from someone who's had the MT grenade early on, at about 1500 miles, without provocation. Culprit? Failed input shaft bearing. This is the issue with these trans in this car, in my view: QC on small outsourced parts like bearings and seals isn't as tight as if Ford did what BMW does, say, and control the supply chain for every part installed. Kind of expensive, that, though and no one wants to pay a tone more than they do for this car, given its budget musclecar status.

Now, haven't had any issues with the MT since Ford put it back together properly at the dealer and it's hit the track over 100 times on slicks.
__________________
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort, etc. GT500s, Steeda UCA, VMP auto N/A tune. 100 shot nitrous on BBR tune. Best e/t 11.38 at 120.85

2012 Premium GT, Candy Red, Brembo package, 3.73, MT82, Comfort, Tech, et al. Procal tune, Roush UCA, UMI poly LCA, GT500s, Steeda red bracket, Hoosier 28x10x16 bias drags. Best e/t 11.91 at 115.23 RIP
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #35
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LHO View Post
ridiculous, do you think Ford is going to do some sort of CSI to see if you have "their" Dot 3 fluid in the brake/clutch resevoir?

The usual bull**** present in every MT82 thread is all here in this thread...again.

The trans is not a "pile of crap" any more than the somewhat more regarded but also troubled 6060 in the Shelby is.

There IS a technique to shifting the car. Take it slow and hold a 1/2 sec at dog ring engagement in the cold and don't rush or force the shifting. Do this and you don't need to change anything.

The mods like shift knobs, shifters, brackets and bushing inserts just make things feel better. What's really needed is good consistent technique and most problems solve themselves.

This from someone who's had the MT grenade early on, at about 1500 miles, without provocation. Culprit? Failed input shaft bearing. This is the issue with these trans in this car, in my view: QC on small outsourced parts like bearings and seals isn't as tight as if Ford did what BMW does, say, and control the supply chain for every part installed. Kind of expensive, that, though and no one wants to pay a tone more than they do for this car, given its budget musclecar status.

Now, haven't had any issues with the MT since Ford put it back together properly at the dealer and it's hit the track over 100 times on slicks.
Wait you had one grenade on you and you say it is not a pile if crap.

HELLO!!! (knock knock knock) wakeup McFly... Think McFly think...

We do not need a lesson in shifting from you. Answer me this in the eight MT tranny's I have owned. Why is this the only one I need a technique that differs from the previous tranny's I have owned? My answer to that is... poorly built China crap. When I was power shifting my 89' 5.0 notch back do you think I was worried the tranny would not go into gear? No way went in every time!!! Or even power shifting my 96' Z24 Do you think I was worried the tranny would not let me in gear. Hell no!!! Or my 91' SHO once again no... shifted fine every time. How about my 2011 V6. Yep shifting problems even when I would hold the clutch in a little longer it would still be clunky or grind from time to time. I'm happy that car is gone and I have my 14' GT with the USA built auto tranny.

The MT-82 is a pile of crap wakeup McFly, think McFly think!!!

Oh yeah your new rebuilt tranny was done here in the USA. Do you think that had something to do with it lasting???
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:42 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.