Whiteline Watts Link Rear Suspension - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Whiteline Watts Link Rear Suspension

B]V6s or V8s[/B]

Any of you guys/girls out there using the Whiteline Watts Link Rear Suspension (American Muscle, part# 54111)?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I've been running this, great setup and drastically improves cornering in uneven roads.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
B]V6s or V8s[/B]

Any of you guys/girls out there using the Whiteline Watts Link Rear Suspension (American Muscle, part# 54111)?
Whiteline makes a great product! I run their Lower Control arms on my 2011 GT and have full intentions of getting the Watts Link set up. The Whiteline Watts Link Rear Suspension allows the axle to move up and down in a true vertical plane keeping it centered under the car, so that your roll center behaves exactly the same in a left hand turn as it does in a right hand turn. This allows for predictable and tune-able handling, perfect for street and track cars.

These are also ride height adjustable. So it doesn't matter if you're Stock, Lowered on Springs, Coil overs etc.. you can still use the Watt links set up!

I hope this helps. It sounds like you have some really big plans for your Suspension. That's really cool to see! Keep up the great work with your build and let me know if you ever have any questions.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Looks really pretty but have read a lot that Fays2 is just as good, and is a couple hundy cheaper.
Benzopyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Just ordered one so ill report back after I get t installed when I redo my rear end in a couple weeks!
Benzopyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #6
blu
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
In terms of labor costs, does it make sense to wait to install a Whiteline Watts until after you've done the shocks/struts/coils upgrade, or better to plug in the Watts for the Panhard before all that?

Alot more repair shops than performance installers in my neck, so I try to not ask them to bite off more than they should chew in one sitting.
blu is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT