american muscle discounts? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #1

Region: Arizona
american muscle discounts?

is the only discount now 10 off of 250 for people on here? thought i read someplace of 6% off, or how do i get anything better? thank you
disneyfun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2014, 08:32 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
There is a 6% off, but you need 50 tech posts, then PM AMdanbailer, or AMshanelesky for the discount code.

I'm about to put that to use this weekend, RTR tire and wheel package and coyote 3rd brake light will be ordered.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
I think I've had it with A.M. I used to be a die hard supporter, but they've been really sketchy lately. I started using stage 3 motorsports.
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
I think I've had it with A.M. I used to be a die hard supporter, but they've been really sketchy lately. I started using stage 3 motorsports.

What makes you say that?
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #5
Road Trip!

They've screwed up several of my orders but the last one put me over the edge. I got a windshield banner and as I'm peeling it off the backing rips off with it making it impossible to install. I threw it in the trash and called A.M and they apologized and promised to credit my card. Well they send me a f-ing return label to send it back. After I told the guy I threw it in the trash. It just set me over the edge and I told them to keep the ten bucks and I'll shop somewhere else. Most of the A.M manufactured stuff is garbage from my experience. Even my pre-painted spoiler is garbage. It has air pockets all over. It is what it is i guess. Great customer service only works to a certain extent. Customer service should be a back up tool to retain unhappy customers, but it doesn't replace getting it right the first time. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'm going to try some other vendors first.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Latemodelrestoration and cj's pony parts are some good online aftermarket sites.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:59 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Cj pony parts sucks. I would
Pick am any day of the week over them. They screw **** up AND have ****ty customer service. LMR is good.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:01 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cj pony parts sucks. I would
Pick am any day of the week over them. They screw **** up AND have ****ty customer service. LMR is good.

I haven't shopped at CJ's Pony parts, I've heard some mixed things about them, haven't really heard anything bad about LMR, and they follow me on twitter.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
I just ordered a rim and tire package from AM and it got to my parents place pretty quick. I haven't been up there yet to see them, but next weekend we'll see if they sent the right stuff. I will say they have excellent customer service, a great site layout and fast shipping. Prices are decent as well.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I ordered all of my parts from am so far and they have arrived in a timely matter. quality is great too.
LuisBlackGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:32 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

The only problem I've had with am is that it takes a week to get my stuff. But LMR is very good and shipping is very quick.
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:41 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I've purchased all my parts for my 13GT from AM, haven't had one issue yet with with them, and I've had excellent customer service as well with their on line chat support.
GrayGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #13
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfun1 View Post
is the only discount now 10 off of 250 for people on here? thought i read someplace of 6% off, or how do i get anything better? thank you
We do have a $10 of 250 Coupon. However, we also offer a 6% forums exclusive discount for MustangEvolution members with more than 50 post. Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up!

Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:47 AM   #14
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Quote:
They've screwed up several of my orders but the last one put me over the edge. I got a windshield banner and as I'm peeling it off the backing rips off with it making it impossible to install. I threw it in the trash and called A.M and they apologized and promised to credit my card. Well they send me a f-ing return label to send it back. After I told the guy I threw it in the trash. It just set me over the edge and I told them to keep the ten bucks and I'll shop somewhere else. Most of the A.M manufactured stuff is garbage from my experience. Even my pre-painted spoiler is garbage. It has air pockets all over. It is what it is i guess. Great customer service only works to a certain extent. Customer service should be a back up tool to retain unhappy customers, but it doesn't replace getting it right the first time. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'm going to try some other vendors first.
This upsets me. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a crappy experience with us that it has caused you to look elsewhere. I'm going to make sure you're all squared away and taken care of, right away! We value every single customer and we're constantly bending over backwards to make sure all of our customers are in good hands and very happy.

That being said, I'm shocked that our CS rep asked you to send back a windshield banner. I would gladly send you a handful of them for free.. That being said, please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure your orders are all situated. If you haven't been credited just yet, I'll make sure you are. I'll also send out another Banner and make sure that there is no small defects with the banner.

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having issues with the pre-painted spoiler. We've had great success with our pre-painted items. The paint quality is great and we've heard that it's a perfect match every time to the factory color! That's why this surprises me. However, everyone once in a while somebody is going to get a defective item. I'm sorry that it was you this time. I'll also look into this order for you once I get an order number. I have no problem replacing that spoiler for you. I'll hand pick a new spoiler just to insure that there is no defects in the paint!

I hope this helps. We would hate to lose you as a customer. I look forward to speaking with you! Hang in there, I'll have you squared away today.

-Dan
Old 02-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I will say the above post is what made me shop at AM. Dan and the rest of his CS team spend a lot of time on these forums answering questions. That alone made me pick them. I work as a sales rep for a large marine wholesaler and I will say orders do get mixed up, their human and stuff happens. Its the customer service to correct the issue that truly matters.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:01 AM   #16
Road Trip!

I agree that the customer service is top notch. And that's why I've been such a great supporter. Thanks Dan for the reply. That renews my faith in A.M.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:02 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Yea the customer service blows everyone else out of the water
Old 02-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
This upsets me. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a crappy experience with us that it has caused you to look elsewhere. I'm going to make sure you're all squared away and taken care of, right away! We value every single customer and we're constantly bending over backwards to make sure all of our customers are in good hands and very happy.

That being said, I'm shocked that our CS rep asked you to send back a windshield banner. I would gladly send you a handful of them for free.. That being said, please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure your orders are all situated. If you haven't been credited just yet, I'll make sure you are. I'll also send out another Banner and make sure that there is no small defects with the banner.

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having issues with the pre-painted spoiler. We've had great success with our pre-painted items. The paint quality is great and we've heard that it's a perfect match every time to the factory color! That's why this surprises me. However, everyone once in a while somebody is going to get a defective item. I'm sorry that it was you this time. I'll also look into this order for you once I get an order number. I have no problem replacing that spoiler for you. I'll hand pick a new spoiler just to insure that there is no defects in the paint!

I hope this helps. We would hate to lose you as a customer. I look forward to speaking with you! Hang in there, I'll have you squared away today.

-Dan
And this is why if I need something I always check AM first!
Dakota05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
We do have a $10 of 250 Coupon. However, we also offer a 6% forums exclusive discount for MustangEvolution members with more than 50 post. Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up!

Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it.

-Dan
i sent a pm a couple days ago for the code and havent received a reply yet, thus far ive ordered exclusively from you guys
Old 02-27-2014, 02:30 PM   #20

ive recently started using AM and so far everything has been great! love my painted side scoops on my 14 mustang, paint is perfect!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:51 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
+1 I've ordered from AM and had no issues. I love their monthly sales though. Lol
HPFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Ordered most of my mods for my new GT so far through American Muscle. No issues yet!
2014 Black Mustang GT. Roush Axleback Exhaust, Airaid Intake, JLT Oil Separator, Black Billet Grille, Fog Light Relocation, 19" sve drifts with 275/40's, D2 Coilovers, BMR Panhard Bar, BRM LCA's and UCA, KOI and Oracle Orange Dip
scc2014gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:27 PM   #23
Road Trip!

I can never stay mad at A.M. They of course fixed the problem and sent a free windshield banner out. I forgive you American muscle : )
Old 02-28-2014, 04:33 PM   #24
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all of the kind words. I really appreciate it! We'll never leave a customer unsatisfied.

Mike, I got you all squared away this morning. I sent you out a free windshield banner and issued you a credit for the defective windshield banner. I'm not quite sure why they sent you an RMA number for the Banner, that was just a mistake on our end. I see you also were returning the Mirror covers. We sent you a return tag for them to cover the shipping back to us! As soon as we receive them, I'll make sure we issue the credit right away! That process usually takes 7-10 days, just a heads up.

Hope this helps. Moving forward you can feel free to hit me up directly with any issues or questions! I'm only a PM away and would be happy to help you out.

-Dan
Old 02-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Thank you Dan!
Old 02-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Awesome customer service IMO.
Hiram2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:03 PM   #27

im still trying to decide if the raxiom unit is worth it for my 14 mustang.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:17 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Thank you Dan!
Old 02-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
AM has been first rate for me also. I need more money tho.....
ddtmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

This place is awesome! Does AM usually have specials at their car show? I have to buy stuff for both my brothers 13 and my 14.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
american muscle discounts?

Never had a issue with AM and have spent over 10k there lol when I see people moaning about them all over online it bugs me. Never any issues love it wouldn't shop elsewhere

Would be nice to see a rewards program of some sort at am though
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:29 PM   #32
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfun1 View Post
im still trying to decide if the raxiom unit is worth it for my 14 mustang.
In my opinion and experience with the product, the Raxiom Navigation is worth every penny. That was the only option my 2011 GT didn't come with and regretted not getting it. However, Navigation is a very expensive option and wasn't worth the money to me.

The Raxiom Navigation solved that problem. You get a like factory fit, finish and function Navigation system at less than half the price of a factory navigation system. It has all the same features as well! GPS, Back-up Camera, Touch screen 7" Screen, Traffic patterns and more..

I'm pretty confident that you'll really love the unit. If you have any further questions feel free to hit me up directly and I'd love to chat about the unit with you!

-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
This place is awesome! Does AM usually have specials at their car show? I have to buy stuff for both my brothers 13 and my 14.
Yes we do! We'll have great day of sale prices at our car show. The Parts will also be delivered at the event so you can take them home with you that day. If they're a larger item we can still ship them for you!

-Dan

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT