My new exhaust 2013 GT Sound - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
My new exhaust 2013 GT Sound

OK, told allot of people I would post it. Here is my 2013 GT with Pypes off road H-pipe and Black Pype Bomb muffler deletes. I have an Airraid CAI and BAMA 93 Hybrid tune. No other mods that would affect anything. Let me know what you think or hope it helps anyone who's looking at any of these parts
Attached Files
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
The tips stick out to far. And the video doesn't play for me.
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
The tips stick out to far. And the video doesn't play for me.
lol, typical Grabber post...
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
lol, typical Grabber post...

+1
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:04 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Sounds real good,but i also think the tips are a little to far out for my liking.But sounds great though
BigBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
OK, told allot of people I would post it. Here is my 2013 GT with Pypes off road H-pipe and Black Pype Bomb muffler deletes. I have an Airraid CAI and BAMA 93 Hybrid tune. No other mods that would affect anything. Let me know what you think or hope it helps anyone who's looking at any of these parts
That sounds great! How are you enjoying your exhaust set up so far? I love the Black exhaust tips on the Pypes Bomb.

How are you enjoying your Intake and Bama tune? We really appreciate your feedback!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:23 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
That sounds great! How are you enjoying your exhaust set up so far? I love the Black exhaust tips on the Pypes Bomb.

How are you enjoying your Intake and Bama tune? We really appreciate your feedback!

-Dan
I love it all. I did the Pypes Off Road H pipe, Pype Bombs, Tuner, Air Raid CAI and Barton Short Shifter w/ bracket all in the same day. Allot of guys comment on the pipe stick out but I like it. Maybe slightly less be cool but I like them to stick out for sure. Sound, performance, everything is great. The shifter w/ bracket made a huge difference and I would recommend to anyone who has a manual. Posted reviews on all things on the site.

Impatiently awaiting my tax return so I can get 20x8.5 AMR wheels with the Sumitomo tires. Speaking of which... Dan, those look like on discount. I dont want to charge them rather wait for tax money but also want to make sure I get at the price listed now. Do you know how long that price is good for? Also going to hit you up for MV discount when I go to get.

Really having a hard time deciding between Charcoal and Black though.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
I love it all. I did the Pypes Off Road H pipe, Pype Bombs, Tuner, Air Raid CAI and Barton Short Shifter w/ bracket all in the same day. Allot of guys comment on the pipe stick out but I like it. Maybe slightly less be cool but I like them to stick out for sure. Sound, performance, everything is great. The shifter w/ bracket made a huge difference and I would recommend to anyone who has a manual. Posted reviews on all things on the site.

Impatiently awaiting my tax return so I can get 20x8.5 AMR wheels with the Sumitomo tires. Speaking of which... Dan, those look like on discount. I dont want to charge them rather wait for tax money but also want to make sure I get at the price listed now. Do you know how long that price is good for? Also going to hit you up for MV discount when I go to get.

Really having a hard time deciding between Charcoal and Black though.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're really enjoying all of your Mods! I agree, the Barton shifter is a must have for anyone who has a Manual trans.

I'm with ya on the tax return! I'm definitely spending mine on Wheels as well. The AMR's look great! They are on sale at the moment so I have no problem honoring that price for you when your tax return comes in. I can also hook you up with the MustangEvolution 6% discount. This will insure that you get a great deal on these wheels and tires!

Shoot me a PM when you're ready and I'll hook you up!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust