Need some help from you guys - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
Need some help from you guys

If this is in the wrong category I'm sure it will be moved.
I need advise on selling my 2014 Mustang GT.
I've had Mustangs all my adult life and I figured at 69 this would be my last one but the time has come before I wanted it to.
I need to sell my 2014 GT premium, automatic with the only other option being remote start which is fixed so it does not shut the engine off upon opening the door. White with stone interior.
I've added a Ford take off engine brace from Roush, running horse floor mats, a running horse trunk mat, and an AFE drop in air filter.
The car is immaculate, always garaged and washed often. No one has ever been in the back seat and only my son has been in the passenger seat.
I special ordered it and it arrived in October. I prepped it not wanting Ford to do it. It has 1,350 miles.
The point of this is your input on how best to sell it and what to ask for it.
Your help is appreciated.

larietrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I wish I could get that but I would say advertisement sites but I would say $38,000

Zinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Try Craigs List, Autotrader and Ebay. You can set reserves on Ebay and they pay shipping. Craigs list worked selling my Chrysler 300 very well. I see allot of guys buying real low right now though because of the 2015 coming out so I would be surprised if you got more than $30,000-32,000
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Sorry to hear. I hope I'm wrong about "the time has come."

You lose $10k on trade ins. $4-5k on private sell. You got low miles. But with 2015 coming in a few months you might need to drop the price even more to move it.

I know guys that picked up 2013 GT premiums with about 15k miles for less than $30k.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT