Fist order with American muscle - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Fist order with American muscle

Just ordered kooks axle back and the interior light bulbs. This is my first time ordering from them. Can't wait for the parts I will try and post some pics and sound clips when they arrive. Starting with just ab then work my way up to headers and tune. We will see how they handle my first order. I have always been a huge jegs and summit guy but I am going to give am a try.
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2014, 03:21 PM   #2

Region: Texas
I always order from AM they're awesome. I also purchase from Late Model Restoration
nando09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I hear everyone on here say good things about am so I'll try
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I like cjponyparts.

I have im'd AM and posted for a code and haven't received one. Lost a couple parts from me already bc of that

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I hear everyone on here say good things about am so I'll try
Old 04-19-2014, 10:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Orders in the past..

I have ordered in the past, everything has gone well.
I'm in the same boat I have asked for a code twice with out a reply.
Alerotaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Your going to fist American muscle ? Lol check out late model restoration to great prices fast turn around
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:07 AM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
Just ordered kooks axle back and the interior light bulbs. This is my first time ordering from them. Can't wait for the parts I will try and post some pics and sound clips when they arrive. Starting with just ab then work my way up to headers and tune. We will see how they handle my first order. I have always been a huge jegs and summit guy but I am going to give am a try.
Awesome! Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it! I'm confident we'll get you your parts very quickly. Great choice also! The Kooks axle back sounds bad ***.

I look forward to doing further business with you in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Awesome! Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it! I'm confident we'll get you your parts very quickly. Great choice also! The Kooks axle back sounds bad ***.

I look forward to doing further business with you in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Dan

Thanks Dan I appreciate the communication. Just waiting for the order accepted email I'm sure you guys are a little backed up from the holiday.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
When you get fifty posts

Private Message to Dan for a discount code.
I have bought a lot from American Muscle and never had any problems at all. ( Well, Except for paying my credit card)

They also produce a show in Media Pa. with only Mustangs every year. I went up a couple years ago and it was great. Keep a lookout on their web-site for the dates this year.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #11
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
Thanks Dan I appreciate the communication. Just waiting for the order accepted email I'm sure you guys are a little backed up from the holiday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Private Message to Dan for a discount code.
I have bought a lot from American Muscle and never had any problems at all. ( Well, Except for paying my credit card)

They also produce a show in Media Pa. with only Mustangs every year. I went up a couple years ago and it was great. Keep a lookout on their web-site for the dates this year.
Ronnie
Check out our Site! Big news for this years show.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:29 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
AM is good for your basic mods. If you are a serious builder time to start looking towards hyper motive performance. Or beefcake racing. Hyper has the best pricing around

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

So am was great with my order it came fast. Now I have emailed them a couple days ago and no communication. That's a little frustrating nothing like spending 600 on an axleback and be ignored. I emailed kooks direct to try and see if they can provide me with more of their parts since am couldn't respond.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

AM is pretty good, I'm impatient and need my parts fast lol, and they are only 35mi from so I drive up and pick up the parts or I get them the next day via UPS

sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I love am. I get my orders in like 2 days
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:24 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I have ordered from AM quite a few times. Including a Diablosport tuner with Bama tunes. Everything has always shipped fast. Normal ship time to me is 2 days, but the tuner took 5 days. Naturally they needed extra time to write the tunes. You can't beat the free shipping on anything. $25 part, free shipping. $500 part, free shipping. While I have ordered a few parts off of eBay, and some directly from Roush, AM gets the majority of my business.
Blackpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #17
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hi jacobdlaw

You may have asked a question that the person reading your E-Mail could not answer. He may be waiting for an answer from the manufacturer or one of the customers that like me signed up to try to answer questions about some products. Go to the page on their site that pertains to your question and see if there are any answers for you in the questions about this product.
AM probably get about a thousand E-Mails a day so call them if it is really that important.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:36 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
You may have asked a question that the person reading your E-Mail could not answer. He may be waiting for an answer from the manufacturer or one of the customers that like me signed up to try to answer questions about some products. Go to the page on their site that pertains to your question and see if there are any answers for you in the questions about this product.

AM probably get about a thousand E-Mails a day so call them if it is really that important.

Ronnie

Understood they get a lot of emails. I just would assume from a customer service standpoint they email and say they are looking into it that's all. All I asked is if they can sell just the kooks over axle pipes. I didn't see any similar questions there but I can look again.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT