2013 Mustang GT, Texas?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
2013 Mustang GT, Texas??

Can anyone help me look for a 2013 Mustang GT in Texas, preferably around the San Antonio area. I keep looking but can't find nothing that's reasonable! All I am seeing is in margins from 27K-31K. I'm looking for the 23K-26K price range out the door, or if it has a track pack or things included (not base stock) I would like to go up to 27K or around there.. I been looking for weeks. Thanks in advance...
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 129
Try a new 14 at your dealer. Great rebates right now
jd864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 129
Try a new 14 at your dealer. Great rebates right now
jd864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-30-2014, 09:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,019
This guy is looking for someone to refinance and take over payments:
Little South of you.
2013 Mustang GT Premium
__________________
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
This guy is looking for someone to refinance and take over payments:
Little South of you.
2013 Mustang GT Premium

Automatic.. No bueno! ... Appreciate the search though!! Let me know if you find any more!
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
dabishop25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: El Paso
Region: Texas
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorB3 View Post
Automatic.. No bueno! ... Appreciate the search though!! Let me know if you find any more!

lol good decision on the NO AUTO! well I would suggest same thing to go to dealer, see what they got and remember they can make a trade with alot of dealerships within a 500 mile radius of them... for what your wanting to pay, I dont think you will find it but none the less search on cars.com and use there filter... Come to El Paso and Ill get you HOOKED up!! Thats where I live, 8 hrs from ya! Good look Trevor
__________________
2014 GT/CS Sterling Grey, Roush AB's, MMD Quarter Louvers, AM Chrome shift knob, LED's
dabishop25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:53 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabishop25 View Post
lol good decision on the NO AUTO! well I would suggest same thing to go to dealer, see what they got and remember they can make a trade with alot of dealerships within a 500 mile radius of them... for what your wanting to pay, I dont think you will find it but none the less search on cars.com and use there filter... Come to El Paso and Ill get you HOOKED up!! Thats where I live, 8 hrs from ya! Good look Trevor

How can yah hook me up? What deals?
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 129
In my area, base GT is going for $28k brand new. For some reason, used prices are almost higher than new - have been for 6 months.

http://sandyspringsford.com/ford-mus...tlanta-ga-3646

Good luck!
jd864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
dabishop25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: El Paso
Region: Texas
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorB3 View Post
How can yah hook me up? What deals?
my bud works at the dealership here and is good with the finance manager!
__________________
2014 GT/CS Sterling Grey, Roush AB's, MMD Quarter Louvers, AM Chrome shift knob, LED's
dabishop25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:27 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Filth and Fury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 109
Im live in san antonio and indrove over to Katy to buy mine. It was around $31-32ish though. Infound that theyre cheaper outside of san antonio. Mac haik dealer usually has good prices. I bought mine from auto nation katy though
__________________
2013 Performance White GT/CS - Borla S-Type - Redline Hood Struts - Wincos Tint - Next Up: Full Suspension

Borla Exhaust Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZpnBuQiag

GT500 Muffler sound clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkGKwxQkTc8
Filth and Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:47 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
xfree143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 55
That's the same dealership my 2003 came from.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1399031221.843783.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	155656
xfree143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth and Fury View Post
Im live in san antonio and indrove over to Katy to buy mine. It was around $31-32ish though. Infound that theyre cheaper outside of san antonio. Mac haik dealer usually has good prices. I bought mine from auto nation katy though

What part of San Antonio and what do you drive? How old are you? And how much did you spend on it? Color of your car?
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,019
2013 MUSTANG 5.0 $24,500

wonder about "rebuilt title" badass looking car for that price tho
__________________
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 705.11rwhp 5.33pulley/Torque Booster Wastegate
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerslayer View Post
2013 MUSTANG 5.0 $24,500

wonder about "rebuilt title" badass looking car for that price tho
You couldn't give me that car. Some insurance companies and banks won't cover a rebuilt title either. Remember, that car was considered a total loss and sold for scrap.

Sent from my massive johnson.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
I was looking at that car! Wondering why it was so cheap!
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd864 View Post
In my area, base GT is going for $28k brand new. For some reason, used prices are almost higher than new - have been for 6 months.

http://sandyspringsford.com/ford-mus...tlanta-ga-3646

Good luck!

I wish I'd looked at Sandy Springs before buying mine off the lot. They have the best selection of optioned out mustangs I've seen in the southeast. I would've flown up and drove one home had I known.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:35 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
I wish I'd looked at Sandy Springs before buying mine off the lot. They have the best selection of optioned out mustangs I've seen in the southeast. I would've flown up and drove one home had I known.

They have great prices, and they are offering dealer-installed cold air, tune, exhaust (that's read: under warranty!)

They didn't have the options I wanted. I bought at Vic Bailer in Spartanburg SC. Still got below invoice price, and then 4k in rebates. Net was 7k less than sticker.
No reason to get a used, beat up, POS when new is so close!
jd864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd864 View Post
They have great prices, and they are offering dealer-installed cold air, tune, exhaust (that's read: under warranty!)

They didn't have the options I wanted. I bought at Vic Bailer in Spartanburg SC. Still got below invoice price, and then 4k in rebates. Net was 7k less than sticker.
No reason to get a used, beat up, POS when new is so close!


Yeah they have a lot of packages that retain warranty like you said. Wonder how much they charge for the matte black wrap.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2013 mustang, texas

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to install a 2013 Mustang Track Apps Instrument Cluster in a 2013 Base model GT Deerslayer 2011-2014 Mustang GT 960 12-05-2017 09:33 PM
2013 Mustang :: 2013 Ford Mustang AlexK Member Garages 2 01-14-2014 04:15 PM
2013 Mustang Boss 302 :: 2013 Ford Boss 302 bvillarreal60 Member Garages 0 05-01-2013 10:09 PM
2013 Mustang Gt Parts! 2013 only!? FORDGT14 2011-2014 Mustang GT 10 12-09-2012 07:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:25 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.