Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Car just hit 1,000 miles! Time for parts!

2K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  11socal50 
#1 ·
3 months old and 1,000 miles later I have now ordered some crap for her!

I went with the Eibach Sportline lowering springs and a BMR adjustable panhard bar to start things off...

Once she is squatting better I'll be ordering an off road x or h pipe (haven't made up my mind yet) and the gt500 axleback...
And a tuner :-D

We shall see how things go...

#18 ·
Anyone have any suggestions for an H-pipe???
I plan to get the GT500 axle back exhaust...

I'm leaning more towards an H pipe instead of an X pipe due to raspy and the H having a deeper tone to it.......

Off Road catless of course...

Right right right now I'm leaning towards the Pypes one or Lethal Performance...

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#20 ·
I am soo bummed out lately as I continue to search for a decent H pipe. ....

I've read every frikken review and it seems like every single pipe has freakin issues!!!!!!!

Ball and socket leaks...
Exhaust tips stick out...
C clamp this and c clamp that...

Jeeze. Can't a company learn from a mistake and make a better product???

#22 ·
My only 2 complaints with the lethal one is that 1. Nobody has written reviews on it (although 2 people on this thread have now recommended it)... and 2. They charge you $120 more for the same grade of 304 stainless steel as pypes sends you in their pipe!

What's up with that?

#25 ·
I just bought my 2014 GT 28 days ago and just earlier tonight hit 1000 miles -- one of those moments in life! Lol. And as a couple of you in this thread, parents didn't buy it for me either -- worked my ass off to get this babe.

As for parts, I've got the Boss 302 Rear Diffuser + Roush axle-back currently on their way! Cannot wait to put these on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.