Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Stock gt Brakes to Brembo

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  anoa324 
#1 ·
Ok guys I did a quick search and didn't find anything on this... forgive me if it was posted and I didn't c it..

I am about to get some brembo calibers and rotors from a car that is getting junked. Im not paying a dime and wanna make sure I get everything I need. So besides the calibers and the rotors is there anything else I need to get to make sure I complete upgrade!!!! Got 2 days to finish this only cant wait to see them on my car. Thanks for the help

See less See more
#2 ·
Dust shields and that's it. the MC and booster on your car will handle the swap. If the car's being junked, just grab the hub assembly as a unit.

#5 ·
I would not reuse lines off a wrecked car. Go braided steel while the they are off.

#8 ·
Do you have to have 19" wheels for the Brembo's to fit on a regular GT? I have a base GT that I would like to upgrade to the Brembo brakes at some point but I have the base 18" rims which I happen to like and wonder if the Brembo's would fit with this rim. Thanks.

Wayne

#9 ·
I have 19inch stock wheels but 5 spoke ones I forgot the name

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Do they clear the brakes?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.