Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Personalized License plates, anyone have any?

23K views 51 replies 33 participants last post by  ronnie948 
#1 ·
Does anyone have custom license plates on there Stang!!?? I have some ideas for mine, just wanted to see what was out there! I know some states have different number combos but in Texas, I only have 6!

#5 ·
My grandpa has "SALLY" plates on his 65 and it's pretty badass. Lol

#9 ·
Yea know what you mean but theres always gonna be a faster car than what you got, by boss has an Aventador and kinda hard to compete with that ya know so I just wanted something funny/badass! Any suggestions Rapinator!?

#17 ·
Not personalized, but here in Wisconsin, if you have a blue Collector plate on a car 20 years or older, you can put white Vehicle Collector plates on your other vehicles. You are assigned a Collector number specific to you, and then they just add A, B, C, etc. onto the end of the number for each additional car you have. That's what I have on my cars. Blue and white plates can actually have duplicate numbers between the two. Kind of surprised they do it that way. For example, my T/As have exactly the same plate number on each, only one is blue and one is white.

#18 ·
My son's plates. Attends and plays golf for oSu, so.................

#19 ·
Saw a 2013 boss yesterday with plates that read "ZL1-LOL"

Sent from my HTC One X using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#26 ·
I think if u get pulled over, after the cop finally figures out how to put that in the computer you will definitely be getting a speeding ticket just out of his frustration lol

#27 ·
I was going to go with VNML3SS on my '14 3.7.

Unfortunately, Indiana ceased personal plates at the time of registration. All because of a cop who had "0INK" for his personal plate. It pissed off an old lady who started a class action lawsuit against the state. Stupid people.

#33 ·
I hunt malware for a living so I got MALWR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.