Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tein H-techs

• Tein S-techs

Tein S-techs? Tociko dampers?

858 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Rynarok 
#1 ·
We see a lot of SR, Eibach, BMR, FRPP, and other springs around the forums. I've ran a set of tein s-techs and h-techs on many of my other cars and I've really liked them along with excellent tociko dampers...is there any reason in particular that we don't see a lot of tein & tociko products in the mustang crowd? Is it just that these are more 'import crowd' companies?

This is Tein's product page. Part # SKF40-AUB00. About a 1.4" drop in the front, 1.6" in the rear.

Tein strikes me as a very legit aftermarket spring manufacturer (I wouldn't have bought 3 separate sets of springs from them if I thought otherwise), and I've got a dealer in this area that I can order them through. I can probably get a legit set for around $350. I can also find a good set of tocikos for about the same price as the Koni STR.T's listed on AM...

Heads up, though - there are quite a few copycat sellers on ebay that like to paint their springs green and put cheap tein stickers on them. These ones are usually garbage...there's a reason that legit ones are 300-400 dollars and the ebay ones are $200.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.