Question for American Muscle? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:37 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Nomination....

So anyone want to nominate Justin81to the "HALL of People Who Just Don't Have a Clue?"

2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2014, 11:45 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Dude Kona... I thought I was harsh bwahahaha

You can't breast feed an imaginary friend. Not once has this "friend" chimed in on the whole situation. This makes me think he's not real and neither is the order number this guy provided Dan.

I swear Dan and Shane have always been on the ball when I had issues. As well as everyone else I emailed or talked to on the phone. So if Dan is taking three days and still no response he probably realized that this was a nonexistent "friend" with a nonexistent order number. Can't remedy what doesn't exist.

I Pm'd him the information. Didn't you see where he thanked me for the PM? It's been three days. I really just wanted to know if they accepted returns on tuners. I didn't ask him to do anything for me or my friend? Maybe that's why he didn't??
Justin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:47 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
So anyone want to nominate Justin81to the "HALL of People Who Just Don't Have a Clue?"

I have a Lund tune. That makes me have a clue by default. Sorry I couldn't be part of your club though. It sounded fun. Is it lonely in there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2014, 11:51 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Wait a minute. Am I reading this right? Do you have $3k worth of mods on a 6cyl??

so that's how you became the president of that club
Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Question for American Muscle?

poor little justin go call your friend and tell him that you asked the forum guys and they weren't nice .

+18667271266 this is the number to American muscle . You push the phone looking thing and dial the little numbers up there . You should be able to YouTube how to dial a number
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:03 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin81 View Post
Wait a minute. Am I reading this right? Do you have $3k worth of mods on a 6cyl??

so that's how you became the president of that club
Can you show us how good your car is since you have to rag on others? Lmao
Old 05-17-2014, 01:58 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Did I read this correct? Your calling AM for your buddy. Are your f ing kidding me. How old is your freaking buddy, 9 years old. Why doesn't your buddy handle his own business with AM.

Maybe you can stop breast feeding your buddy and let him handle his own customer service affairs. Wtf, good grief people. Ha ha ha

Sent from my little Johnson.

You can't breast feed an imaginary friend. Not once has this "friend" chimed in on the whole situation. This makes me think he's not real and neither is the order number this guy provided Dan.

I swear Dan and Shane have always been on the ball when I had issues. As well as everyone else I emailed or talked to on the phone. So if Dan is taking three days and still no response he probably realized that this was a nonexistent "friend" with a nonexistent order number. Can't remedy what doesn't exist.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:01 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

My bad. Dunno why my phone double post sometimes. Maybe I should get rid of my phone too...
Old 05-17-2014, 06:13 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post

Ha ha ha ha. Well, maybe I was a bit harsh but oh snap , ha ha ha

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:18 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
poor little justin go call your friend and tell him that you asked the forum guys and they weren't nice .

+18667271266 this is the number to American muscle . You push the phone looking thing and dial the little numbers up there . You should be able to YouTube how to dial a number

Actually, i'm going to tell him I asked the Resident AM rep a simple question and it was evaded. Than i'm going to mention that a bunch of mean knuckle heads chimed in and bashed me repeatedly. You guys really need to look into church.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:08 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin81 View Post
Actually, i'm going to tell him I asked the Resident AM rep a simple question and it was evaded. Than i'm going to mention that a bunch of mean knuckle heads chimed in and bashed me repeatedly. You guys really need to look into church.
Even Jesus would say, its your friends issue and his a$$ can call himself. FYI, Dan is away on vacation down my way for a huge car show and is having fun. He is on vacation.

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:49 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Haha 2nd time I've thrown this out in as many days, both courtesy of the new guy, love it
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1400330964.961071.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	157004
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:40 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I even gave you the number you twit
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:51 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

I'm dyslexic. It won't do me any good. But I appreciate your efforts.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:03 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Even Jesus would say, its your friends issue and his a$$ can call himself. FYI, Dan is away on vacation down my way for a huge car show and is having fun. He is on vacation.

No, Jesus would say if someone slaps your left cheek turn the right cheek so you can get biitch slapped twice.

So if the tuner didnt work out and you should open up your wallet and fork out $1600 for those AMR wheels you "need" lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT