Mustang Evolution Forum banner

$100 to spend on AM?

2K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  DallasStang77 
#1 ·
So I have the 6% discount and $96.00 in my PayPal. What do you think is the most useful purchase for $100.00 on 2014 Mustang GT parts? I already have a spoiler + quarter window louvers.. Thanks!

#7 ·
$100 lol.

Sent from my HTC One X using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#8 ·
TrevorB3,

For a $100 or less, I'd pick up an SR shifter bracket. They're only $59.99 before the 6% forum discount and you'll definitely see an improvement with your stock shifter. In fact, AMDanBailer was using just a shifter bracket on the stock shifter for quite a while. I believe he's moved onto the Barton short throw shifter now though.

Regardless, it's a nice upgrade that meets your budget. I think you'll be very happy with it!

Shane

#15 ·
TrevorB3,

For a $100 or less, I'd pick up an SR shifter bracket. They're only $59.99 before the 6% forum discount and you'll definitely see an improvement with your stock shifter. In fact, AMDanBailer was using just a shifter bracket on the stock shifter for quite a while. I believe he's moved onto the Barton short throw shifter now though.

Regardless, it's a nice upgrade that meets your budget. I think you'll be very happy with it!

Shane

Hey man it says v6 on it, fits in a V8 right?

#14 · (Edited)
Shifter bracket ($59.99) and a cueball shifter $34.99 for white and $39.99 black)

Max Total: $99.98
After Discount: $93.98

Then take the remainder of your $96 ($2.02) and run up to your local bank and open up a savings account and start learning how to save your money when you don't have much instead of blowing it all till you only got $2 to your name. Lol

#16 ·
Then take the remainder of your $96 ($2.02) and run up to your local bank and open up a savings account and start learning how to save your money when you don't have much instead of blowing it all till you only got $2 to your name. Lol
Best advice anyone's ever given this kid...

Although I woulda taken the 2 bucks and gone to happy hour at sonic and got me a big ole route 44 ocean water :-D

#26 ·
Trunk Mat - Embroidered GT (10-14 All)

Click to Enlarge

VIDEO: Trunk Mat - Embroidered Logo (10-13 All)

TRANSCRIPT

As for the different embroidered logo options you do have the choice of the 5.0 logo shown here, the GT logo, and finally the Pony logo. Taking a closer look at the mat itself you’ll first notice this classic loop design featuring a super durable stain resistant fabric, stitched edging all around. We also have patented non-slip traction backed backing system, which is waterproof and it’s just going to help prevent

OUR PRICE$99.99(each)

Market Price $119.99You Save 17% ($20.00)
Item # 93141

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.