Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What drag wheels for brembo brake package

18K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Justin81 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 mustang GT manual trans with the track package I will be taking it to the drag strip this year and I'm looking for a great wheel and tire combo. Anyone know of wheels that will clear the brembo brakes? Also what tire should I run current mods are Jba LT, Jba off road H pipe and Jba catback, JLT cold air, and tune.

#5 ·
X2 on the Weld RTS. They are high quality and the fitment is great. Post up some pictures of your car.

Also, I run M/T 275/60's with a decent suspension and Just putzing out of the hole it will cut into the 1.70's. I'm afraid of breaking the car or I would put some power to it on the line and It can cut into the 1.60's in sure.

#7 ·
It's a 15x10 in the back. 17x4 Skinny M/T street tire in the front. I can post a picture if you want.

These things are pretty costly. I actually considered the SVE Drag wheels too. I sometimes wish I did because I could have bought them and another set of 20 inch street wheels for a little more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.