Headlight Lenses - Tint - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Headlight Lenses - Tint

hey guys,
I have a black 2011 mustang GT that ive murdered out. I want to change how i did the tint on my headlights and fog lights though. Right now i have the Vinyl tint on the fogs and it looks bubbled. I have solid tinted covers over the lights and i like how they look but they don't fit perfectly and they rub on the front bumper. What i want to do is buy new lenses for the fog lights and headlights, actually tint the lens or have it tinted and then put replace the current headlight lenses with the new tinted ones. The problem is i cant find the lenses for sale. I was wondering if you guys know where i cant get them or any idea on how/where i can get them tinted. or any other tint ideas. im not looking to get new headlight assemblies because i like the stock lights. Im not worried about tint laws right now either. anything helps!
thanks
Trevorhart3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevorhart3 View Post
hey guys,
I have a black 2011 mustang GT that ive murdered out. I want to change how i did the tint on my headlights and fog lights though. Right now i have the Vinyl tint on the fogs and it looks bubbled. I have solid tinted covers over the lights and i like how they look but they don't fit perfectly and they rub on the front bumper. What i want to do is buy new lenses for the fog lights and headlights, actually tint the lens or have it tinted and then put replace the current headlight lenses with the new tinted ones. The problem is i cant find the lenses for sale. I was wondering if you guys know where i cant get them or any idea on how/where i can get them tinted. or any other tint ideas. im not looking to get new headlight assemblies because i like the stock lights. Im not worried about tint laws right now either. anything helps!
thanks
Trevor,

I think we may have the Headlight Covers but I don't believe that we carry the Fog's. Let me know if I misunderstood or feel free to shoot our customer service team a call at the number in my signature!

-Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT