Anyone tried the Steeda Preferred Financing? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Anyone tried the Steeda Preferred Financing?

Just wondering if any of y'all have tried the steeda credit card and can give a review and some insight on exactly how it works. Seems like a good deal, being interest free and all, but once you're done paying does the account just close out? I've heard that canceling accounts can hurt your credit score.
RollDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I can not find it on there site. I do not think they offer it any more. Or can you tell me where you saw it at
Jsmorley81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollDat View Post
Just wondering if any of y'all have tried the steeda credit card and can give a review and some insight on exactly how it works. Seems like a good deal, being interest free and all, but once you're done paying does the account just close out? I've heard that canceling accounts can hurt your credit score.
These are usually revolving accounts that will remain open with a zero balance, similar to a regular credit card, unless you close the account.

And yes, closing accounts can lower your score unless you have a high number of credit accounts, then lowering the total amount to 6 or less is preferred, and low balance to available credit line raises the score. In other words, if you get a $6,000 line of credit, and then charge $6,000 to the account, then the account balance to available ratio lowers your score and raises credit risk with a maxed out account.
kn7671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmorley81 View Post
I can not find it on there site. I do not think they offer it any more. Or can you tell me where you saw it at
I think it is on the checkout after you sign in and go to your cart.
kn7671 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT