Mustang Evolution Forum banner

JBA Header Install

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  11stangGT 
#1 ·
Hello attached are some pics of the JBA with ceramic coating installed on my 2011 Coyote 6R80. Fitment as per mechanic was great although he said that tightening the bolts to the head is a little harder that the kooks because of the way the tubes are aligned. This install actually made the car quieter and feels much faster. Exhaust setup before install was bbk delete pipes, pypes x pipe and maganflow street cat back. All purchased incl. header at American Muscle. They are 1 7/8"

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
your front (wide bands) O2's do NOT go in those bungs, they go in the collector so they see all 4 cylinders of each header. you have the rear O2's where the front O2's need to be. I guess your mechanic did this, you need to have him correct it........

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

#5 ·
Glad to hear you're enjoying the set up so far! It's pretty common for the car to quite down a bit with the installation of long tubes if you previously had just an O/R X-Pipe. My car definitely did!

Thanks for posting the pictures, they look great under there! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

-Dan

#11 ·
It's not that they are/aren't needed... They are notorious for going bad.. Just reroute the stock harness and save yourself the headache and money.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.