Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Quick wheel offset question, please help.

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Alexanderv6 
#1 ·
Locally I have a chance to buy a set of new Forgestar F14s for a good price in a few hours but I would like to know if the following would work. I have a new 2014 GT and plan on lowering it about an inch in the front and an inch and a half in the rear maybe a bit lower. The Forgestars are 18x9.5 with a 36 offset. I would run 275/40/18 tires all around. I do not want any rubbing at all. Based on some research I did with offset calculators it looks like this would work but I would like some opinions. All help appreciated. Thanks!

#8 · (Edited)
+13 offset is how much the hub is in relation to the center of the wheel. If my +45 offset is fine fore 285 then you will be fine. Stock brembo rims are +42.

+13 is 13mm further out towards the outside of the car. So if +45mm is clearing the fender well then +13 will be fine.

And we're talking about a 10 inch rim not a 12 inch or even an 11 inch

#12 ·
So i have a question. And for some reason i cant find a way to post it on the main forum page.. But wen i visit americanmuscle.com to find parts for my 2000 v6 - everything comes up as 94-04 GT. I clicked on the v6 model but seems like every engine performance parts is mostly for the v8 GT model. I mean should i call them if anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.