Opinions on next mod? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Opinions on next mod?

Hey Everybody,
I have '14 Black GT. I have done several mods over the last year. Roush Axlebacks, Airraid Intake, Oil catch cans, Billet Grille/Foglight Relocation, Various Exterior tint and last, but not least the SVE Drifts wrapped in 275's.

All that said I am trying to figure out what the next best mod would be. I was thinking LCA's and a Panhard bar. I will eventually be going with coilovers when i have the cash to spend. Thoughts? What would be your next mod?
2014 Black Mustang GT. Roush Axleback Exhaust, Airaid Intake, JLT Oil Separator, Black Billet Grille, Fog Light Relocation, 19" sve drifts with 275/40's, D2 Coilovers, BMR Panhard Bar, BRM LCA's and UCA, KOI and Oracle Orange Dip
scc2014gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
I recently lowered mine 1inch frontt and 1.5 inch rear with the eibach pro kit and BMR panhard bar and wow what a difference it made to the overall look of the car. I do drag sometimes but we have ****ty roads here in wv. It handles 10x better just w springs and I definitely recommend doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #3

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
I recently lowered mine 1inch frontt and 1.5 inch rear with the eibach pro kit and BMR panhard bar and wow what a difference it made to the overall look of the car. I do drag sometimes but we have ****ty roads here in wv. It handles 10x better just w springs and I definitely recommend doing it.

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but Im considering to lower my car too. Do you need the camber plate or do the camber bolts will do just fine? What else do I need beside adjustable panhard bar and camber kit? Thanks in advance.

Jack1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

All I ordered was the panhard bar from BMR and eibach springs. The guy that installed it works at ford and is a friend of mine and he said that's all I need that it
Wouldn't be out of adjustment that much so I wouldn't need camber
Bolts or plates. He recommended I drive the car for a week to let the springs settle before getting a front end alignment though.

Old 09-08-2014, 12:16 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

A lot of
People say to get new lower
Control arms and upper control arms but mine is only a partial
Daily driver so I didn't go all out. But I will be upgrading the shocks and struts as everyone(including my friend) said they'll blow out eventually
Due to stress and such.

Old 09-08-2014, 12:18 AM   #6

Region: California
Thats what I was told that's why I have not lowered my car yet, especially I'm a daily driver. My stock front suspension is already making weird noise. Im bringing it in to have it checked soon. Thanks!

Jack1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:22 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Opinions on next mod?

No problem. My
Front tires do have some negative camber though like the top leans in a little and I read somewhere online that the camber Bolts will take care of that , not
To buy the plates unless you really plan on auto cross or road racing which I don't so either of so I think I'll get the camber bolts and try
Em out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT